A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

26 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

What? You forget

person, woman, camera, man

The best doctors said he passed the test better than anyone ever. He is clearly a stable genius with no mental problems.

Ummm...it was “person, woman, man, camera, tv.”

Should we be concerned? Should we check to see if you can identify a drawing of a camel?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Gun to your head, you have to pick one of those 10 to be elected President in 2024. Go.

image.png.24bc1f6eb46a739dc803a04b87afc77f.png

Wasn't Rick Scott hit with Medicare fraud? Never really heard much from him as governor of Florida -- certainly not like the stunts that DeSantis likes to do.

Don't know much about Scott and Youngkin, honestly. Every one else has Trump ties. 

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Fox trolling Dotard bigly 

58 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Gun to your head, you have to pick one of those 10 to be elected President in 2024. Go.

That's actually an illuminating question. I wouldn't have thought the world was going to hell had McCain or Romney been elected. That each person in that collection of possibilities would either be totally in harness with the GOP machine, totally out of control and danger to the world every day, or both.

I guess Nikki is just pretty much a hack. It would be politics prior to Trump with her conspiring with Mitch and the rich to shake down the nation. Sad if that's the best you can hope for.

Some of those guys I don't know anything about. All of them are shit.

31 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

image.png.24bc1f6eb46a739dc803a04b87afc77f.png

Wasn't Rick Scott hit with Medicare fraud? Never really heard much from him as governor of Florida -- certainly not like the stunts that DeSantis likes to do.

Don't know much about Scott and Youngkin, honestly. Every one else has Trump ties. 

It's just that Scott has been out-crazied, that's all.  There are plenty of clips of him doing abhorrent stuff as governor, including robotically rejecting appeals by ex-felons who served time to get voter rights back, among other things.  He and Desantis do not get along, and when Trump lost, and Scott got the NRSC chair, it appeared his star was rising as Trump's fell.  But Desantis' somewhat skillful (to his credit) ability to raise his profile as an alternative to Trump without rejecting Trump's base has basically crippled Scott's presidential chances, I think.  The dude is Aaron Burr.  He was waiting to see how things would fall and align himself in the best possible position, and the more proactive of the fascists cut him in line and took it.  Now he is spending NSRC money on himself, and he's otherwise the face of the Senate Republicans', hopefully, upcoming failure in November.

Edited by A-Tex Devil

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Dear Web Host,

I regret to inform you that you will not now, or ever, receive payment for your partnership with a man who is notorious for not paying people. 

Giddily, I remain, 

Chooky 

post script: I don't regret informing you of this. I'm elated -- shit is hilarious. 

I’m disappointed you didn’t reveal the contents of his cranial vault.  That was an all time post.  

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

shocked, I am

Although I’ve never tested it, pretty sure my web hosting companies would be more than happy to suspend my servers/VPSes for missing just one payment, even on a cheap $40 VPS.

Which makes me think the hosting company is probably owned by somebody in or near Trump’s circle, who was thinking they’d be making millions.

Hell, it could be owned and run by Barron since he’s good with the cyber, and he’s tired of not getting paid.

Nice that Fox got the scoop on this, and have already trolled him hard today with the poll stuff.

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Dear Web Host,

I regret to inform you that you will not now, or ever, receive payment for your partnership with a man who is notorious for not paying people. 

Giddily, I remain, 

Chooky 

post script: I don't regret informing you of this. I'm elated -- shit is hilarious. 

Dude, you are on fire today.  You should be the next esteemed honoree to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement