A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How?  He’s surrounded by the Secret Service, who are law enforcement, and much to the chagrIn of MAGALand, they stepped aside when the FBI raided MAL.  There were some disappointed Trumpkins who really thought the Secret Service gave a shit about him.

But, even if they had no say, as far as we know, he still hasn’t repaired his jet, which means renting or flying commercial, which he wouldn’t be caught doing.  Renting, anybody with a decent plane is going to make it clear to the pilots/etc. that it doesn’t leave the country.

His best bet is to hunker down in MAL, get some of his idiot followers to hang around the area, and dare the DOJ to do something.  

his secret service detail are loyalist

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Jumps on some yacht and never comes back.  No one will stop him. 

He won’t. Fleeing the country makes him look guilty, and that goes against his brand, because he thinks he’s a winner..  He also thinks he’s always the smartest guy in the room and smarter than any lawyers or feds.

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He won’t. Fleeing the country makes him look guilty, and that goes against his brand, because he thinks he’s a winner..  He also thinks he’s always the smartest guy in the room and smarter than any lawyers or feds.

I don't think he actually thinks that.

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

'I left this corrupt country because as an innocent man, I would never get a fair trail. The deep state and dems stacked the deck against me, forcing me to live freely in Russia !'

Steven Seagal will emerge from a mini sub and spirit him away.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

He’ll illegally imigrate to Mexico and catch a private flight from there.

or North Korea, since he's already been there

(file that with the dozens of others in the "I still can't believe that actually fucking happened" folder)

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Trump lover?  Holy shit.  Your reading comprehension couldn't any fucking worse.  I'm in a program, thanks for your sympathy.  I'm all but outed now in real life because you fucking dipshits don't understand things like letters and hyperbole for effect.  

Who I am?  You fucking moron.  It's right there in the goddamn handle.  YGIFS.  Somebody who can actually help bring down the new uprising of batshit GOP insanity in Texas from the inside.  

Y
G
I
F
S

what's that stand for?  think about it, Norm.  

troll?  You fucking child.

C

J

K

H

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Someone is finding out after fucking around:

original.jpg

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
2 hours ago, conVINCEd said:
He’ll illegally imigrate to Mexico and catch a private flight from there.

Ummm......we've built a "huge" wall. Donny isn't escaping to Mexico.

It would just be an appropriate end to the situation.

38 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Now I wonder how that kind of information would get out ???

Much was made of Marina Butterface Butina, but it’s not the ones that are out in the open slumming it up and taking photos with everybody at NRA meetups and that are easily fingered and caught that are the worry.  It’s the more attractive ones that are slightly more discrete about who they hang out with that are the concern.

Like Anna de Rothschild/Inna Yashchyshyn.

Donald Trump supporters are the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human beings I’ve ever known in my whole life.  

Heisenberg—-you should watch the Manchurian Candidate filM.  The original one.  It’s really applicable and could allow you to actually be interesting.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Much was made of Marina Butterface Butina, but it’s not the ones that are out in the open slumming it up and taking photos with everybody at NRA meetups and that are easily fingered and caught that are the worry.  It’s the more attractive ones that are slightly more discrete about who they hang out with that are the concern.

Like Anna de Rothschild/Inna Yashchyshyn.

ISWYDT

Remember this?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement