A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Seems somewhat coincidental to an outdoor meeting with his close advisors today.

Roman,

Michael Roman is an American political operative and opposition researcher.[1][2] Roman was a staffer for President Donald Trump from 2017 to 2018.[1][3] He subsequently worked for the Trump 2020 campaign.[4] Prior to working for Trump, Roman ran an in-house intelligence unit for the Koch brothers.[4]

Roman has a history of making misleading and unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud.[4][5] On Election Day in 2020, he posted baseless and deceptive claims of voter fraud.[6] He delivered the list of false electors for Michigan and Wisconsin to US Representative Mike Kelly who provided them to US Senator Ron Johnson. Staff of Ron Johnson tried to get these lists to Vice President Mike Pence before the count of the electoral votes on January 6th, 2021.[7]

The other guy

Boris Epshteyn (born August 14, 1982) is a Russian-American Republican political strategist, investment banker, and attorney. He was the strategic advisor on the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign.[1] He was the chief political commentator at Sinclair Broadcast Group until December 2019.[2] He was a senior advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for President of the United States, and previously worked on the John McCain 2008 presidential campaign. Following Trump's election, he was named director of communications for the Presidential Inaugural Committee,[3] and then assistant communications director for surrogate operations in the White House Office, until he resigned in March 2017. He was a member of a team of Trump co-conspirators[4][5] who sought to prevent the certification of Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election.

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Not sure if Alcee Hastings was ever disbarred but he'd come the closest that I'm aware of.

He was impeached from the federal court, following a conviction of bribery. I'm of a totally uninformed opinion (edit: opinion overstates it. Impression is what I meant) that his conviction was on the bogus side, but again I am totally uninformed.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Maybe an agreement for Trump to pay for their legal representation through the  subpoena process like he did with a lot of J6 witnesses 

Hopefully the phones of Scavino, Epshteyn and Kerik - just 3 among those whose phones were subpoenaed - will yield extensive evidence of bribery and threatening witnesses.

Edited by Chopper

3 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

I shouldn't propagate nothinberders.  But its kind of fun for a Monday.

Jesus Fucking Christ, a 2024 sequel, part III?  And I thought Caddyshack II sucked taint sweat through a straw.  Da fuH?  I mean Eric as Danny Noonan?  TANKS FOR NUTTIN! /ivanascorpse

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Jesus Fucking Christ, a 2024 sequel, part III?  And I thought Caddyshack II sucked taint sweat through a straw.  Da fuH?  I mean Eric as Danny Noonan?  TANKS FOR NUTTIN! /ivanascorpse

Come on now - everyone knows who Eric will be ...

CuMH48_WgAAjTbE?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I thought Spalding should be Barron because while he's supposedly Trump's son...he looks more like a grandson (a la Smails/Spalding) at best.  Obviously Ivanka will be Lacey Underall.  Dr. Beeper should be some closeted MAGA nazi who claims to never support Trump's white nationalist policies.  Shit, if only we had a few folks to choose from?...................

58 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

2C2A8539-A57B-4935-8EDC-B76FAD2B29B0.jpeg

Just as an aside, according to the DVD commentary, David Simon kept that location secret. Apparently there was a lot of interest in discovering locations where the show was shot but he hadn’t given that one away, at least not at the time of the DVD release.

5 hours ago, Hermanator said:

It's because the system was made to protect the rich and privileged. Not for justice. 

The privileged class has a million ways to obfuscate the process while the non rich get railroaded whether guilty or innocent. 

Actually, I disagree that the system was made that way.  It has become that way for a variety of reasons, but it wasn't designed that way.

Little guys occasionally get a break, and sometimes a big win in our system.  That's rare in this world.  Rare indeed.

24 minutes ago, Pods said:

Good catch. No clubs in any of the photos. Looks more like a conspiracy crawl set on a golf course. 

image.thumb.png.539385586ccd7a7b40854e79ee2ebb54.png

image.thumb.png.f4ea21a6bab603f9edcdf75dd3aebe00.pngimage.thumb.png.adc9e2e9133bb893f7cf55f10c28af03.png

At the very minimum, I think that means teh Donald is extremely torqued up.  So much so that he can't even indulge his favorite pastime, cheating at golf, while grooming his lickspittles.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

could go on fox thread but works here too. 

Lulz.  My brother in law did some county attorney stuff as a 20 something in the panhandle and was prosecuting some guy.  He gets up on the stand all indignant and goes “this is now the fourth time I’ve been accused of being a peeping Tom!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I thought Spalding should be Barron because while he's supposedly Trump's son...he looks more like a grandson (a la Smails/Spalding) at best.  Obviously Ivanka will be Lacey Underall.  Dr. Beeper should be some closeted MAGA nazi who claims to never support Trump's white nationalist policies.  Shit, if only we had a few folks to choose from?...................

Like Dr Beeper/Rex/Porterhouse?

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement