A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

i think Trump is actually so repulsed by 'the evangelicals' that he just cannot bring himself to even fake being one for the 2 minutes it would have taken to fabricate an answer to that question of how his faith has grown over the course of his presidency.  Even a "Jesus is my copilot. Every day i ask his guidance" would have sent 1000s of those idiots into speaking-in-tongues conniption fits.  Trump may be too big a narcissist to admit that another being, even the creator of the universe, could possibly improve upon his life or his plans for the nation that he cannot speak the words out loud.  the best he can do is tear gas some people and hold a Bible upside down.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 4:44 PM, Satchel said:

Go ‘head, Paula!

I'm fairly sure his dumbass doesn't even know about this:

FACT SHEET: CHIPS and Science Act Will Lower Costs, Create Jobs, Strengthen Supply Chains, and Counter China

1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES

In President Biden’s first year in office, the Biden-Harris Administration has implemented an industrial strategy to revitalize domestic manufacturing, create good-paying American jobs, strengthen American supply chains, and accelerate the industries of the future. These policies have spurred an historic recovery in manufacturing, adding 642,000 manufacturing jobs since 2021. Companies are investing in America again, bringing good-paying manufacturing jobs back home. The construction of new manufacturing facilities has increased 116 percent over last year.

Today, President Biden will sign into law the bipartisan CHIPS and Science Act of 2022, which will build on this progress, making historic investments that will poise U.S. workers, communities, and businesses to win the race for the 21st century. It will strengthen American manufacturing, supply chains, and national security, and invest in research and development, science and technology, and the workforce of the future to keep the United States the leader in the industries of tomorrow, including nanotechnology, clean energy, quantum computing, and artificial intelligence.  The CHIPS and Science Act makes the smart investments so that Americans can compete in and win the future.

Spurred by the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022, this week, companies have announced nearly $50 billion in additional investments in American semiconductor manufacturing, bringing total business investment to nearly $150 billion since President Biden took office:

19 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the man is a domestic terrorist ....

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2

If Trump is God’s plan, he truly fucking hates us and decided the flooding the world and killing everyone again was too cliche to repeat 

Trump hasn’t gotten to that story yet. Give him 2 more weeks and he’ll have Genesis finished.

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

1. Donald Trump - True

2. Obsession with guns - Also True

4. Racial inequality - Look in the mirror you cunts

5. Their politics in general - See above

6. Their confusing political system - SEE ABOVE YOU JAGGED TOOTH CUNTS

It is funny a country with a system of lords and nobles, commons and an imaginary king says we are confusing (not that we aren't).  They have all these ridiculous titles like the 5th Earl of the butthole, and somehow that is important.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/22/2023 at 3:20 PM, Horn Dog said:

Someone posted in one of the other threads about how one of his elder relatives was not worried about climate change cause Jesus/God would fix it if we just praise and loved him enough.   If you believe in an hyper insecure, malignantly narcissistic, teenager-girl-like God who needs extreme admiration to help anyone out, then it makes a lot of sense that you worship Trump.

So, a lot like trump?

i know they're vapid and rather pointless... but honestly with all the fucking bullshit both our countries have inflicted on their citizenry and the world the last several years, the Kardashians have moved way down the list of things to be outraged/offended by. meh.

• Hook 'Em 3

lol at the country who lost their collective minds over their favorite Prince marrying a biracial American pointing the finger about racism.

I’ll see their Kardashian complaint and raise with “Love Island”.

They right about the guns and Trump tho.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

"Ron DeSanctimonious" is far and away Trump's shittiest nickname.  

What's the over/under on what percentage of Trump's base actually knows what sanctimonious means?

And I would love to see one of them try to spell it on a homemade sign.

Ron DeSanctuarycity?  What?  He's supporting brown people getting away without papers?  That's some bullshit right there, tellyouwhat!  

Yet another thing MAGAs would fall for in a heartbeat that we could monetize.  

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

What's the over/under on what percentage of Trump's base actually knows what sanctimonious means?

I'm just gobsmacked that these nicknames make it into supposed serious correspondence from his campaign on a regular basis. #idiocracyisreal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

He should stick with "Meatball Ron," which I think will resonate among the MAGA demographic.  But I also think he should work in "Ronda Santis" every now and then.*

*I don't take credit for Ronda Santis.  I recall seeing it elsewhere in this forum, but don't remember who posted it first.

• Drool 1

13 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Brits complaining about our confusing government system are most likely referring to the Electoral College. 

they’re right you know - Morgan Freeman 

Sometimes you need close friends to point your flaws even if they have the same shit wrong with them.  While our Electoral College is goofy, at least it's predicated on maths.  The British Parliament has an Upper House (like our Senate), but it's powerless and doesn't really require elections.  House of Lords just keeps voting on one another until the 9th Viscount of Biscuits, Lord Jeff decides to finally retire or dies.  The lower house is actually the one with all the power, holds both popular elections by district as well as coalition-building to form actual ruling leadership within the lower house which actually rules the country day-to-day, not the King nor Queen who were elected by genetic mutations because it's a bad idea when cousins fuck.  And then acting as a sort of mix between the three are the Ministers of the Crown who are lost, drunken men who don't know what they do and no longer care.  

6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

He should stick with "Meatball Ron," which I think will resonate among the MAGA demographic.  But I also think he should work in "Ronda Santis" every now and then.*

*I don't take credit for Ronda Santis.  I recall seeing it elsewhere in this forum, but don't remember who posted it first.

I think Trump will try to work this in somewhere.  Instead of flatout insulting Casey, he'll say something like "She seems like she wears the pants in that governor's mansion anyway.  I mean, look at the Governor over there, powerless...little Ronda Santis over here..."  It is crazy, IRL, to think about the numbers of papers with nicknames for dozens of politicians and world leaders and military brass and appointees that he was scribbled down which are mixed in with highly classified documents in an ugly golf resort bathroom.  I thought about as I was walking around the LBJ library the other day and wonder what in the flying fuck happened to us?  

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Sometimes you need close friends to point your flaws even if they have the same shit wrong with them.  While our Electoral College is goofy, at least it's predicated on maths.  The British Parliament has an Upper House (like our Senate), but it's powerless and doesn't really require elections.  House of Lords just keeps voting on one another until the 9th Viscount of Biscuits, Lord Jeff decides to finally retire or dies.  The lower house is actually the one with all the power, holds both popular elections by district as well as coalition-building to form actual ruling leadership within the lower house which actually rules the country day-to-day, not the King nor Queen who were elected by genetic mutations because it's a bad idea when cousins fuck.  And then acting as a sort of mix between the three are the Ministers of the Crown who are lost, drunken men who don't know what they do and no longer care.  

I think Trump will try to work this in somewhere.  Instead of flatout insulting Casey, he'll say something like "She seems like she wears the pants in that governor's mansion anyway.  I mean, look at the Governor over there, powerless...little Ronda Santis over here..."  It is crazy, IRL, to think about the numbers of papers with nicknames for dozens of politicians and world leaders and military brass and appointees that he was scribbled down which are mixed in with highly classified documents in an ugly golf resort bathroom.  I thought about as I was walking around the LBJ library the other day and wonder what in the flying fuck happened to us?  

The LBJ library really puts on display evidence of government actually working domestically for people.  We can’t get consensus to do anything of value now. 
His handling of Nam is the only exception. 

• Hook 'Em 3