A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Yeah, I don't want to get off on an LBJ tangent especially as it relates to Vietnam.  But two things I'm consistently surprised at with regard to the Museum, and we go to every event and exhibition opening, is what a piss-poor job they do highlighting his achievements in public education and space exploration.  They are just now getting around to endowing a fund to really broadcast his help to K-12 and then higher ed in the public spheres.  The NASA stuff remains on the back-back-back burner.  I never bought into the ethos that because he signed so many bills into law, he was a great President.  To me it's not about quantity when it comes to the federal government.  But he did an amazing amount in just 5 years, helped a lot of people in 5 years that would have taken 50 otherwise.  Again, other than Vietnam, did it with integrity (though got into the mud when needed) and surrounded himself (again aside from Vietnam) with honorable public servants.  

While we joke about wanting to take shits in the sink at the Trump library/grift shop...I mean gift shop; i do want the thing built to see what they honestly try to pull off with a straight face.  Some criminal justice reform and a couple of antiquated tax codes closed out...but otherwise...what in the fuck could there possibly be that isn't just one long continuation of his bullshit need for validation and admiration?  A completely incorrect, untrue accounting of what it is he thinks he did for this country and his people?

It's just gonna be a series of wall displays laying out these grandiose plans and then photos of the people who stopped him from doing it and the addresses of their families.  

There's more linear feet of walls in the LBJ library to house all his accomplishments than there are linear feet of wall between the U.S. and Mexico erected during Trump's term.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

And then acting as a sort of mix between the three are the Ministers of the Crown who are lost, drunken men who don't know what they do and no longer care.  

How does one get this job?  Asking for myself.

Edited by Biff Tannen
though I am already sort of a Minister of the Crown and Anchor
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 3

It is funny a country with a system of lords and nobles, commons and an imaginary king says we are confusing (not that we aren't).  They have all these ridiculous titles like the 5th Earl of the butthole, and somehow that is important.  

“Lord and Lady Douchebag”
  • Hook 'Em 2

Dog is used to being handled by the right hand.  Switching over so close to the President may have made the dog nervous and done something shifty in front of Trump which would make him shit his Depends.  Probably just said, "Thanks Mr. President", a nothing burger sadly.  I'm genuinely surprised they'd let a K-9 get that close to the President considering how dangerous they can be even with their handlers if the person unknown to them, right in front of them smells of hamburgers and fried chicken.  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Dog is used to being handled by the right hand.  Switching over so close to the President may have made the dog nervous and done something shifty in front of Trump which would make him shit his Depends.  Probably just said, "Thanks Mr. President", a nothing burger sadly.  I'm genuinely surprised they'd let a K-9 get that close to the President considering how dangerous they can be even with their handlers if the person unknown to them, right in front of them smells of hamburgers and fried chicken.  

First, that dude looked angry and clearly what he said rattled the man in adult diapers. Second, K9 dogs don't just go off. They have to be ordered to act, so it wouldn't have mattered if he switched hands.  That's not a signal. I'm still leaning towards he told him to fuck off and die. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

You sure about that, Mr. President?

"Why, yes I am.  In Israel, they celebrate Christmas as a festival of lights so they gave me these beautiful lamps."

Are you talking about Chanukah, the Festival of Lights, celebrated by Jews all over the world sir?

"What?  I'm not Jewish. Why would they give me gifts at Chanukah?  I celebrate Christmas."

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

this is so typical and such a scumbag move.

It restores a little balance to the universe. I predicted he’d steal the White House silverware when he left office. The fine China, paintings, statues…that sort of thing. I didn’t expect he was going to steal a bunch of classified documents, hide them, and refuse to return them when subpoenaed. So stealing rare foreign artifacts is staying more in character for him. That’s the sort of thing I was expecting. 

• Like 2

On 7/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I think he was apologizing for not shaking his hand because he had the dog on his leash. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I usually post without comment, so we can enjoy Gary’s work without my bullshit but holy fuck I lost it on this one.  🤪🤣

Goddamn, same here.

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I usually post without comment, so we can enjoy Gary’s work without my bullshit but holy fuck I lost it on this one.  🤪🤣

Wait, you all told me lizard people aren't real!  What the fuck?

On 7/18/2023 at 9:01 AM, YGIFS said:

Very well, then I choose violence.  

Thought I attended law school, I never sat for the bar.  A more sinister craft beckoned.  So I honestly don't know and do not wish any liability to befall this site's ownership/administration.  

While I believe the Orange Godking would never deprive us of his glory by committing suicide...I have 95% confidence he would find great relish in watching his minions either kill and/or take their own lives in his name.  

While I do not want to get in the way of the upcoming and inevitable GOP-on-GOP violence, I am not longer as confident any of the other factions would even register enough anger as to cause MAGA nation to take up arms against them.  I am going to start a new thread but don't want to get the owners here in trouble.  I think we have spoken with the correct deep web people.  False flag messages from Trump to go out in some iteration of "don't let them make me stand trial" sometime in   Q2  next  year.  Send across the usual platforms appearing to be from him.  Or in the immediate aftermath of his defeat in the general election.  Or after he fails to be sworn into office for the 2nd time in 4 years.  He doesn't do what is expected which is rile them up to take back their country in either of those three scenarios.  Rather, he catches them off guard by being so low-energy and simply stating the only way forward from any of those three setbacks to redeem his vision and for people to prove their loyalty to him and the Flag is for them to take their own lives.  And perhaps even take with them a spouse or anyone else who shares their value set.  It's tricky not to entice anybody to take out innocents or children.  But there has got to be a way to get a few thousands of these folks to take their own lives that in their eyes will serve as a statement on how off-course our nation has veered and robbed us of being ruled eternally by the man sent by God himself.  If done right, he can appear to order at least a few  thousand people to take their own lives.  Jonestown in 50 state  technicolor.  People will die Ray, people will most definitely die.  For it's money he took, and dreams they've lost.

Thought I attended law school, I never sat for the bar.  A more sinister craft beckoned.  So I honestly don't know and do not wish any liability to befall this site's ownership/administration.  
While I believe the Orange Godking would never deprive us of his glory by committing suicide...I have 95% confidence he would find great relish in watching his minions either kill and/or take their own lives in his name.  
While I do not want to get in the way of the upcoming and inevitable GOP-on-GOP violence, I am not longer as confident any of the other factions would even register enough anger as to cause MAGA nation to take up arms against them.  I am going to start a new thread but don't want to get the owners here in trouble.  I think we have spoken with the correct deep web people.  False flag messages from Trump to go out in some iteration of "don't let them make me stand trial" sometime in   Q2  next  year.  Send across the usual platforms appearing to be from him.  Or in the immediate aftermath of his defeat in the general election.  Or after he fails to be sworn into office for the 2nd time in 4 years.  He doesn't do what is expected which is rile them up to take back their country in either of those three scenarios.  Rather, he catches them off guard by being so low-energy and simply stating the only way forward from any of those three setbacks to redeem his vision and for people to prove their loyalty to him and the Flag is for them to take their own lives.  And perhaps even take with them a spouse or anyone else who shares their value set.  It's tricky not to entice anybody to take out innocents or children.  But there has got to be a way to get a few thousands of these folks to take their own lives that in their eyes will serve as a statement on how off-course our nation has veered and robbed us of being ruled eternally by the man sent by God himself.  If done right, he can appear to order at least a few  thousand people to take their own lives.  Jonestown in 50 state  technicolor.  People will die Ray, people will most definitely die.  For it's money he took, and dreams they've lost.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If you set aside losing the Presidency, the Senate, the House, the two impeachments, the first violent insurrection of the capitol since the War of 1812, the race riots, the worst economic calamity since the Great Depression, and the Biblical plague … 2020 was really a tremendous year for Republicans and the country as a whole.

lost georgia, pennsylvania, arizona 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If you set aside losing the Presidency, the Senate, the House, the two impeachments, the first violent insurrection of the capitol since the War of 1812, the race riots, the worst economic calamity since the Great Depression, and the Biblical plague … 2020 was really a tremendous year for Republicans and the country as a whole.

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

lost georgia, pennsylvania, arizona 

And he likes the communists, don’t forget that - the Party of Reagan is now led by a ex-President openly praising communist nations and their leaders.  GOP already love the color red, they might as well go ahead and toss a yellow hammer and sickle in there.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And he likes the communists, don’t forget that - the Party of Reagan is now led by a ex-President openly praising communist nations and their leaders.  GOP already love the color red, they might as well go ahead and toss a yellow hammer and sickle in there.

image.png.f577f147bb81c403ab5ec8977578b365.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The really insane thing is that even if he loses in 2024 and then goes to prison, they would probably still nominate him in 2028 assuming he’s not dead by then.   Of all the fucking people to form a cult around.  I don’t even think they know why they worship him at this point, other than they’ve convinced themselves he’s the guy that upsets libs the most (which, in fairness they are probably correct about that, but it’s in the same sense that cancer is what upsets doctors the most, Satan is what upsets actual Christians the most, and the Emperor is who triggers the Jedi the most).

So much this. I have this question often. THIS is the guy you have basically hitched your entire futures, both politically and literally, to?  THAT’S who you came up with?

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, the postmortem autopsy on this whole deal is gonna take years, decades even to unpack.  And to make it doubly challenging is anytime there's an academic or journalist or scholarly conference/symposium to discuss it years from now...they'll have to worry about being firebombed by his still dedicated acolytes coming out of the jungle to continue the battle like Japanese island infantry in the 1960's South Pacific.  

If I live to be 1000 years old, none of this will ever make any goddamn sense.  It is the folly of human arrogance to consider one's self to be living in some truly remarkable time that all else of history has led to in fantastical aplomb.  But this was truly something else for the ages.  And even when we are done with the Trump Movement, the Trump Movement will not be done with us.