A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Js1 said:

They’ll keep publishing for clicks. It’s what they want. How do you know these polls aren’t good? They have Biden +1 with young voters. 

I'm good with it, too.  Apparently, people need to have the fear of god put in them to actually give a shit about elections.  When things are well, Dems fracture over dumb stuff--it's what they do.  

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I can see that view, tuberville doesn’t have the mental capacity to put on his socks. Putting one and two together for a 2024 plan is likely above his mental ability 

Should Trump get elected again, Tommy Dumbfuck is perfect for his cabinet, an advisory role, or to head a government agency. 

15 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don't think we really realize how little the average person follows this stuff. To a ton of people, their knowledge stops at Biden is old and Trump has some legal issues. "They both suck equally, that's what I think!".

Sadly this is true. 

Biden is old and Trump says mean things. 

That’s all they know 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I would add to number 3, people that just don’t like to confront bad things. I have a female friend that is not dumb, but doesn’t want to be burdened by the realities of the world (I mean, wouldn’t we all?), so she feigns like she’s too dumb to be bothered. I know damn well she’s smart enough to understand and care, but she just doesn’t. It’s easier and less painful to pretend like none of this affects her. 

Im almost to this pint myself. Maybe she had it right all along. 

Even with everything I’ve seen and heard from political heavyweights, with how close we’ve come and still are, to losing our Republic.  I could get back on my Libertarian high horse and ride off with Gary Johnson and Nick Gillespie and leave you folks to wallow in this bullshit.  I’d buy some more guns and a lot more booze and live high until the end of days.  

but there’s two little girls who, for some idiotic reason, think I have it all figured out.  But there’s a 1 in 3 chance, and increasing, that I’ll be the old guy in the movie telling them and their generation how things used to be before the madness really took hold.  Hopefully I can be the scene in “good fellas” where I get to say, “you havE no idea how close to the brink we were.  Even if I could show you, you’d never believe me.”

In late 2019/early 2020…before any of us had ever heard of the coming global pandemic.  I posted (not sure which thread) that  Donald Trump would become gravely ill between the convention and the general election.  In October of 2020, due to a novel corona-virus, that is precisely what happened.  But for the exceptional medical care at Walter Reed, he very likely would have died.  

He is in a corner now and it will either put him on his deathbed or force him to do something more insane than all this other shit put together.  He’ll be gone soon enough.  Our new collective purpose should be what we do about what/who happens next. 

I don't think we really realize how little the average person follows this stuff. To a ton of people, their knowledge stops at Biden is old and Trump has some legal issues. "They both suck equally, that's what I think!".

Also the democrats are just absolutely horrific at messaging. 

The other day I had an intelligent woman talk like I was saying above. "Oh I just don't like either of them". Frustrating to say the least.

I threw out a few of Trump's greatest hits, liable in his rape case, legally prohibited from running a charity, coup attempt, 91 felony counts, etc. And then asked why she dislikes Biden equally. The answer I got had something to do with ice cream. I then changed the subject. 

What type of messaging will have impact on ice cream lady?

What type of messaging do you need if all the things you mentioned to her are common knowledge? The news and information couldn't be clearer on all of the hideous aspects of Donald Trump and the treasonous conspiracy he just about daily encourages.

It doesn't penetrate.

Trumpists are argument-proof. The undecideds are argument-averse.

Messaging can't work if there are no receivers. This is maybe the most demoralizing aspect of the republic today. Discourse is seemingly completely dead. Hell, most people don't really know anything about the republic or it's origins. The USA is their favorite team which they believe is the bestest ever.

By all means, keep trying to enlighten and persuade people. Just don't have much in the way of expectations that your good arguments and messages will carry a point to your listener should you find one.

I'm stumped.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Red Five said:

Also the democrats are just absolutely horrific at messaging. 

Definitely true.  And then there’s the people who pay attention but act like they’re clueless and pull the R lever.  I’ll say this, many openly Trumptard fans have gone into hiding.  He’s absolutely embarrassing to a lot of people that voted for him - but they’d vote for him again. Stay vigilant. 

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What type of messaging will have impact on ice cream lady?

What type of messaging do you need if all the things you mentioned to her are common knowledge? The news and information couldn't be clearer on all of the hideous aspects of Donald Trump and the treasonous conspiracy he just about daily encourages.

It doesn't penetrate.

Trumpists are argument-proof. The undecideds are argument-averse.

Messaging can't work if there are no receivers. This is maybe the most demoralizing aspect of the republic today. Discourse is seemingly completely dead. Hell, most people don't really know anything about the republic or it's origins. The USA is their favorite team which they believe is the bestest ever.

By all means, keep trying to enlighten and persuade people. Just don't have much in the way of expectations that your good arguments and messages will carry a point to your listener should you find one.

I'm stumped.

That’s all true.  But it’s REALLY hard to find someone like Trump.  His malignant narcissistic personality allows him to hate anyone against him and let practically anyone on board to ride with him, if they show fealty.  Many act like they have that in them, very few do.  It’s a clinical diagnoses that’s, thankfully, fairly rare.  

Once he’s dead, the odds those rubes coalesce behind one person is very fucking low.  Of course, we have to ride out the rest of fuckhead’s time on earth.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is the part I really don't get.  Hopefully they just don't vote because I don't see any of these people switching to Biden.

It’s the huge swath of middle class morons who think R equals more money for themselves.  They’re voting FOR their family, bro…not against blacks and minorities who Trump is shitting all over.  Wouldn’t you rather stand FOR something, especially if that something is your own flesh and blood?!?! 
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

19 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Wonder how much they pay that black guy to stand right behind that dipshit.

One of my favorite amuse bouches of MAGAT cognitive dissonance is that dude's sweatshirt....proclaiming "NEVER SURRENDER"....under a booking photo taken when Trump....surrendered to the authorities.

This nation is so fucking stupid, it's amazing we made it this long.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

But Biden is senile.

Though it's anecdotal, every now and then I'll hear a pundit recount a recent occurrence of one of their MAGA relatives having a "WTF did Trump just say?" moment. Maybe I'm reading too much into that clip, but the crowd is really muted there, and even in the video's preview image it looks like there's at least 4 faces turning away from the trainwreck. 

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

yeah but nobody attending that rally has any idea how many people are in either of those countries lol. he could say there were five million people in Wyoming and they'd believe him. 

It just doesn't seem going back to repeatedly praising foreign communist dictators or Hezbollah is resonating with Super Patriot Guy, or at least it's becoming something that's harder for them to ignore. Of course, I could be totally off, but at least in that clip, that was a quiet crowd. 

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

It appears the real reason he's not debating is because he can't remember things anymore.

I saw some clips recently of him debating in 2016, and it was remarkable how much he's aged. Of course, we don't hear anything about that, because everyone is too busy talking about how old Biden is.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I saw some clips recently of him debating in 2016, and it was remarkable how much he's aged. Of course, we don't hear anything about that, because everyone is too busy talking about how old Biden is.

It's incredible. He could actually pull off his sick burns in 2016. Now he just mumble mushes word salets and looks like death warmed over 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, kevwun said:

It appears the real reason he's not debating is because he can't remember things anymore.

I think the real reason is he thinks he’s above sharing the stage with anyone. Nobody has the balls to tell him he’s lost a step and he wouldn’t believe them if they did. 

6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
39 minutes ago, YGIFS said:
no, it's not 'Confuses', it's 'Confucius', he was a North Korean poet warlord who defeated the Mongoloids at the War Over Macho Grande.  

Sun Tzu never got over Macho Grande they say. His war philosophy was not prepared for aerial combat.

To be fair to Sun Tzu, nobody predicted that Washington would defend and secure the airport ramps in 1777.  Except for one prophetic Commander... And his name?  You guessed it, Donald J. Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Well, the Spanish Airmada was quite formidable.

Nah, nah.  You're thinking of the Nissan Airmada made by their Emperor, Hero-Cheeto.  

I really don't know anymore...we could sit here all night just drinking and smoking and come up with one goofy ass stream of consciousness based on one of his sentences after another.  And none of it would be insane as what he actually says in real life.  And none of any of that would be compared to how his worshippers would just repeat it as fact the next morning as gospel.  

North Korea has 1.4b people and is lead by a genius, powerful leader.  That's going to be in Texas social studies books in probably less than two years.  You and I will be ordered to undergo court-supervised psychiatric evaluations for having dangerous ideas, while shit that comes out of his mouth will be engraved by Dan Patrick onto our state buildings.  He claims Jeb Bush invaded Iraq and stares at solar eclipses.  I mean, almost everyone is either an asshole or an idiot.  But there was a time, if you were both, we'd beat you with a rubber hose out back.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I'd kind a prefer an aging geezer that has a calm reflective demeanor that surrounds himself with competent professionals to do the work, to a deranged narcissist geezer with drug, rage and jealousy issues that can't hire anyone that is competent.

Apparently I'm in the minority on that.

Apparently there is a significant portion of the population that is stupid, mentally distressed, racist and uneducated. 
Did that cover all the deplorable categories?

I think the real reason is he thinks he’s above sharing the stage with anyone. Nobody has the balls to tell him he’s lost a step and he wouldn’t believe them if they did. 
You'd thing those dummies would goad him into it. " Low energy! Too busy golfing like Obama. Too busy with lawsuits and legal troubles to govern."
Nope, he is King Turd of the Shit Island Party.

Nah, nah.  You're thinking of the Nissan Airmada made by their Emperor, Hero-Cheeto.  
I really don't know anymore...we could sit here all night just drinking and smoking and come up with one goofy ass stream of consciousness based on one of his sentences after another.  And none of it would be insane as what he actually says in real life.  And none of any of that would be compared to how his worshippers would just repeat it as fact the next morning as gospel.  
North Korea has 1.4b people and is lead by a genius, powerful leader.  That's going to be in Texas social studies books in probably less than two years.  You and I will be ordered to undergo court-supervised psychiatric evaluations for having dangerous ideas, while shit that comes out of his mouth will be engraved by Dan Patrick onto our state buildings.  He claims Jeb Bush invaded Iraq and stares at solar eclipses.  I mean, almost everyone is either an asshole or an idiot.  But there was a time, if you were both, we'd beat you with a rubber hose out back.
The Nissan Armada died a slow death on the Tundra. Tragic really. They couldn't handle the Frontier. Yet Tacoma WA celebrated verily.
  • Haha 2

Again, laugh all you want.  Remember that rant he went on about electric vehicles last month and making better vehicles in America.  And he cited the Indian motorcycle which he claimed is called that because it's made in India.  

I don't want to be the ketchup bottle next to him when he learns the gas-guzzling GMC Yukon isn't really from Western Canada.  But knowing him, he'll use a sharpie to connect the Territory to Michigan.  Seriously, how in the wild fucking fuck do people listen to him and think, "Yep, smartest President ever."  I get that he validates you and let's wear your inner ugly on the outside...we all hero worship in some form or fashion.  But at some point, doesn't some kinda, "I like the lower taxes and getting to be an asshole online and at stoplights...but I think sometimes he's fucking dumber than my brother in law." 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Not a doubt that was his plan had he won in 2020 and the sycophants would follow along. 

It was 100% his plan.  How do we know?  HE MOTHERFUCKING SAID SO, REPEATEDLY.

JUST LIKE HE DOES NOW.  These assholes say what they intend to do, right out in the open.  Everyone has to stop being surprised by it.  It's no secret.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

The only thing that gives me even a modicum of comfort is that neither he nor any of his sycophants are competent enough to pull off something like that, nor would the relevant military leaders support the idiots coup attempt. They'd probably imprison him if he actually tried.

• Hook 'Em 1