The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I wasn't aware that there was a DC National Guard.

Someone was asleep at the switch.  Oops, it appears that Trump is the commander of the DC National Guard.

Goddammit.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

It is fucking amazing what we are witnessing. Absolutely amazing. Trump is doing what he does best - being a thug. What are we in fucking Mexico?  Italy?  This is shocking. I hope he’s arrested and charged with treason. 

More like Iraq and Libya with some central African third world nations thrown in 

Edited by Js1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Someone was asleep at the switch.  

Some of the guard was already activated by Bowser for traffic duty. In theory that should have freed up more police for duty at the capitol. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Someone was asleep at the switch.  

No, they were activated, but not mobilized earlier in the week in anticipation of BS on inauguration day. It takes a bit of time to get them to their armories for the equipment. Unlike the Swiss, US Guard doesn't keep their M4's at home. 

4 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

Do all you really want to see hundreds of American's gunned down in our capitol? 

If they're trespassing in the Capitol to disrupt the orderly transition of power, you're god damned right I do.

I felt bad for these idiotic pawns a couple of hours ago.  

Not anymore.  They're going to reap what they've sown and it'll make a small dent in the army of about a hundred million "Americans" who want to see this country burn.  Fuck 'em.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 - this is how it was always going to end. I told you this.

2 - it is treason, the literal definition. He must be immediately impeached and removed from office.

3 - Giuliani called for trial by combat. Be needs to be arrested and charged immediately.

This is how it ends. It was always going to be this way.

3f2.jpeg

33p0xd.png

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

1 - this is how it was always going to end. I told you this.

2 - it is treason, the literal definition. He must be immediately impeached and removed from office.

3 - Giuliani called for trial by combat. Be needs to be arrested and charged immediately.

This is how it ends. It was always going to be this way.

gotdamn Brisket you deserve all the rep from everybody. you were right. 

rep this man

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1