The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

go fuck yourself, you trumpkin cunt

I voted for Biden, you twat. Yet, I am of the few of us out there that hasn't thrown away their compassion or humility for political platitudes. This protest stops nothing and you all know it.

However, the people on this thread are utterly repulsive in their demands for the murder of their fellow countrymen. The more I've looked this last year, radicals on both sides look more and more the same. 

You're all bastards of democracy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 29

Do all you really want to see hundreds of American's gunned down in our capitol? 

No you aggy dumbfuck. This is the darkest day in America since 9/11, at least. It’s tragic to see this happen. The President and Cult 45 are actually attempting to divert the democratic process and carry out a coup while you carry water for them. They literally took down the US flag and raised a Trump flag on live TV.

So, do I want to see them gunned down on the Capitol? No. No one does. But at some point if there’s an occupying army trying to overthrow the republic, it needs to be defended.

Imagine what you’d think of this was Black Lives Matter or an angry mob of Muslims. It’s the same thing.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Just now, gmr548 said:

Imagine what you’d think of this was Black Lives Matter or an angry mob of Muslims. It’s the same thing.

thats the problem. he thinks BLM protesters breaking windows at a 7-11 is the same as an armed insurrection storming the head of government.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

I voted for Biden, you twat. Yet, I am of the few of us out there that hasn't thrown away their compassion or humility for political platitudes. This protest stops nothing and you all know it.

However, the people on this thread are utterly repulsive in their demands for the murder of their fellow countrymen. The more I've looked this last year, radicals on both sides look more and more the same. 

They're traitors and insurrectionists.  Fuck em. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

amazing how some are still shocked when approved and endorsed methods by one side are turned and used against the other.  Inevitable. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 30

Just now, Earl Haffler said:

sad to say, but it's probably time for the 25th Amendment.

Fuck the 25th Amendment. As soon as the House reconvenes, it needs to vote out articles of impeachment for inciting violence and insurrection against the United States.

Send that shit over to the Senate.  See what John Cornyn does about that.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Why the fuck do people keep saying it's time for the 25th Amendment? Who in his fucking cabinet is going to vote to remove him?

No, it's time for Congress, our first and most important Constitutional branch and the target of this assault, to impeach and remove his ass from power.

• Hook 'Em 2