The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

So the homegirl that I posted on the plane being an ass was there. No pics of her storming anything but she is on fb talking about how fake this was and no one went inside it was antifa. Ends every fb post with "dm me for true events!!! Wwg1a or some shit." I'm drunk and when I Google it it takes me to articles not reading shit tonight so what is that morris code?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

So the homegirl that I posted on the plane being an ass was there. No pics of her storming anything but she is on fb talking about how fake this was and no one went inside it was antifa. Ends every fb post with "dm me for true events!!! Wwg1a or some shit." I'm drunk and when I Google it it takes me to articles not reading shit tonight so what is that morris code?

It’s qanon 

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

It means where we go one we go all, it's a q thing

23 minutes ago, MoJames said:

So because of the Becky's Flowers thing I dug a bit on the PPP database and found some interesting tidbits. Check out the 10,000,000 club from Texas.

image.thumb.png.307c170a309786a4609ade929853d35f.png

I can tell you right now there is now fucking way Rosa's Cafe shut down any of their stores in Midland, TX. The town would riot.

M Crowd is MiCocina restaurants.  Not to be all aggy, but boycotted their ass years ago when it came out they were big Trump donors.  Miss their margaritas, but fuck ‘em. 

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Are you all saying that Jenny Cudd from Midland Texas, the owner of Becky's Flowers,  went on Twitter and admitted that she broke down the door to Speaker Pelosi's office? 

That sounds like something only a very stupid person would do.  

We're talking about trump voters here, my dude

13 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

wait holy shit

right so this is fine and great and everything - Kevin Sorbo is a maga idiot because of course and here comes Xena warrior princess all

xena4-1.jpg

cool cool. What I did NOT realize is that this is her in Parks and Rec

parks-recreation-lucy-lawless_510x7651.j

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I really feel for the families of these radicalized nuts.

I don’t.  She tried to overthrow the government.  Good riddance.  I have some Trumpkins in my family, if they told me they were going to DC to overrun Congress there would be a come to Jesus moment that might involve zip-tie handcuffs and weapons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I don’t.  She tried to overthrow the government.  Good riddance.  I have some Trumpkins in my family, if they told me they were going to DC to overrun Congress there would be a come to Jesus moment that might involve zip-tie handcuffs and weapons.

Too bad the guy in the video wasn’t as tough as you 🙄

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Sounds kind of hot.  Keep going.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

wait holy shit

right so this is fine and great and everything - Kevin Sorbo is a maga idiot because of course and here comes Xena warrior princess all

xena4-1.jpg

cool cool. What I did NOT realize is that this is her in Parks and Rec

parks-recreation-lucy-lawless_510x7651.j

Where is Gabriella???

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 89Horn said:

MAGA can’t read anyway.  Simon and Schuster won’t lose much, unless most of the book is filled with pictures.

The real reason Hawley’s contract was cancelled is because his editor heard him use the non-word “irregardless” in his argument on the Senate floor last night.

They might even make more money if the MAGA dolts get confused enough start purchasing Simon and Schuster books in mass so they can burn them on their Parlor Live streams. 

36 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

There it is. My guess is Trump officials ordered minimal protection at the Capitol because they wanted the photo op of Trumpkins rushing up close, angry and resolute. They knew the protestors would outnumber and overwhelm the Capitol Police. And then they were fine with whatever resulted, including Trumpkins forcing their way in to the building. Then they called for backup ONLY once it was clear Congress/staffers/Pence lives were in actual danger. 

They knew the risks. And were willing to gamble with people's lives, including Dem politicians and people from their own party.

There needs to be massive investigation. And a lot of arrests. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I think you’re wrong here. He threw them all under the bus. I bet you parler is losing its shit right now.

After Parker goes under, Twitter should buy it, publish the list of idiots, then ban all their users from all social media platforms.

3 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

They should be invoking the 25th instead of resign.  Cowards. 

So if everyone in the Cabinet resigns can Pence say "fuck it, I declare the 25th" and Trump is out?

I was wondering the same thing.  What constitutes a quorum for 25th amendment purposes?

Edited by conVINCEd

13 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm am much less civil of late. I think it was @Huckleberry that advised the response to them to be something along the lines of  "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," and "huh, I never realized you were that stupid," and it's been pretty effective.

Wish I hadn't been so right about this. The time to treat them like rational adults ended a long time ago. Their stupidity and shamelessness needs to be called out incessantly. 

#MakeIgnoranceShamefulAgain

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I think this is the angle that rips the top off the Trump Tower of Treason. The incitement criminal investigation will look into premeditation and the Congressional investigation of the police and military response to the invasion will attack it from that side.

This was clumsy and obvious when Trump appointed these nobodys to Defense. The result was a riot in the Capitol and death. So much concrete that it will be hard to convince the non-deplorable electorate to doubt the conclusions. 

Fuck that cunt.

Hey, asshole--the purpose of the Capitol breach wasn't to vandalize property.  If they were just trying to cart off the Speaker's podium or trash her office, maybe I'd agree with you.  But they weren't doing that.
Their purpose in entering the Capitol was to carry out a putsch.  Don't take my word for it--take that of Elizabeth from Knoxville or any number of other assholes who are on social media.
They wouldn't have stormed the Capitol if it were empty, as the protesters tried to do with the courthouse in Portland.  They stormed the Capitol precisely because it was full with both houses of Congress sitting in joint session and being presided over by the Vice President.  Their goal was to prevent that joint session of Congress from counting the electoral votes, which they accomplished, even if it was just for a few hours?
Why?  What is accomplished if they prevent the electoral votes from being counted?
They honestly thought--because the were basically told this by Donald Trump and any number of his acolytes--that if they could prevent the electoral votes from being counted, then the person who was elected president in a free and fair election conducted according to constitutional processes would be prevented from taking office.  That would allow Trump to remain in office, even though he lost the election.  Presumably, he would remain in office indefinitely.  That's definitely what Trump has offered in the past.
So let's get that real fucking straight.  Their crime wasn't vandalism.  Their crime wasn't theft.  Their crime was attempting to overthrow the government of the United States.  And yeah--putschists get shot.

You’re goddamned right. The crime here was as serious as it gets. They attempted to assassinate a nation.

For what it’s worth, at least a few of them appear to have been trying to carry off the certificates from the states. Which we should take very seriously. 

All of it was serious. It was an attack on the United States.

You know what's orwellian? A governmental official threatening a private entity--which has a constitutional right to free speech, see Citizens United--for not publishing what he wants published, and having the temerity to claim that it is they who are violating the First Amendment.

Well, he’s a pathetic, simpering cunt. He’s the worst of America.

Also, fuck you for making me rep and quite you twice. That kills me.

Yale Law School must really suck if its grads think that a publisher cancelling a contract is an assault on the First Amendment.

They should revoke his degree. I’m not kidding.

Some of those that work forces

Are the same that storm Congress 

I said GODDAMN that’s strong.

It’s also so fucking problematic. We had active duty Leo’s and military participating in this putsch, and apparently, inside help from the capitol police. That....is bad.

giphy.gif

Solid

Hawley fucked around, all in a craven attempt to position himself as a candidate for POTUS. I hope that it cost him everything.

A suitable ending would be him, alone, his career in ruins, knowing that he killed it. And contemplating how to end his own life. Fucking cocksucker betrayed my country for the hope of power and feeding his pathetic ego.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

The police officer passed away. Trump is finished. 

That may just do it. That may be the final thing that causes some Senate Republicans to vote to convict. Otherwise, the lose their law-and-order claim.

Oh, and fuck the president of the Chicago PD union just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsourced article from Business Insider has quotes from anonymous European security officials saying that circumstantial evidence points toward a coup. (Yes, I understand how flimsy that sentence reads, but I'm putting it here since we're already speculating.)

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1

'Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup'

One NATO source set the stage, using terms more commonly used to describe unrest in developing countries.

"The defeated president gives a speech to a group of supporters where he tells them he was robbed of the election, denounces his own administration's members and party as traitors, and tells his supporters to storm the building where the voting is being held," the NATO intelligence official said.

"The supporters, many dressed in military attire and waving revolutionary-style flags, then storm the building where the federal law-enforcement agencies controlled by the current president do not establish a security cordon, and the protesters quickly overwhelm the last line of police.

"The president then makes a public statement to the supporters attacking the Capitol that he loves them but doesn't really tell them to stop," the official said. "Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle.

"I can't believe this happened."

'Thank God it didn't work, because I can't imagine how hard it would be to sanction the US financial system'

The third official, who works in counterintelligence for a NATO member, agreed that the situation could only be seen as a coup attempt, no matter how poorly considered and likely to fail, and said its implications might be too huge to immediately fathom.

"Thank God it didn't work, because I can't imagine how hard it would be to sanction the US financial system," the official said. By sanctions, he means the imposition of the diplomatic, military, and trade blockages that democratic nations usually reserve for dictatorships.

"The broader damage around the world will be extensive in terms of reputation, and that's why Putin doesn't mind at all that Trump lost. He's got to be happy to take his chips and count his winnings, which from the Trump era will be a shockingly quick decline in American prestige and moral high ground.

"Every moment the Americans spend on their own self-inflicted chaos helps China, it helps Putin, and, to a lesser extent, it helps the mini-dictators like [Turkish President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan and [Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor] Orban, who breathe cynicism about politics, human rights, and democracy as their air," the official said. "They won't miss Trump; they'll be glad to see his drama leave so they can enjoy the poisoned political climate."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Unsourced article from Business Insider has quotes from anonymous European security officials saying that circumstantial evidence points toward a coup. (Yes, I understand how flimsy that sentence reads, but I'm putting it here since we're already speculating.)
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1

'Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup'
One NATO source set the stage, using terms more commonly used to describe unrest in developing countries.
"The defeated president gives a speech to a group of supporters where he tells them he was robbed of the election, denounces his own administration's members and party as traitors, and tells his supporters to storm the building where the voting is being held," the NATO intelligence official said.
"The supporters, many dressed in military attire and waving revolutionary-style flags, then storm the building where the federal law-enforcement agencies controlled by the current president do not establish a security cordon, and the protesters quickly overwhelm the last line of police.
"The president then makes a public statement to the supporters attacking the Capitol that he loves them but doesn't really tell them to stop," the official said. "Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle.

'Thank God it didn't work, because I can't imagine how hard it would be to sanction the US financial system'
The third official, who works in counterintelligence for a NATO member, agreed that the situation could only be seen as a coup attempt, no matter how poorly considered and likely to fail, and said its implications might be too huge to immediately fathom.
"Thank God it didn't work, because I can't imagine how hard it would be to sanction the US financial system," the official said. By sanctions, he means the imposition of the diplomatic, military, and trade blockages that democratic nations usually reserve for dictatorships.
"The broader damage around the world will be extensive in terms of reputation, and that's why Putin doesn't mind at all that Trump lost. He's got to be happy to take his chips and count his winnings, which from the Trump era will be a shockingly quick decline in American prestige and moral high ground.
"Every moment the Americans spend on their own self-inflicted chaos helps China, it helps Putin, and, to a lesser extent, it helps the mini-dictators like [Turkish President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan and [Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor] Orban, who breathe cynicism about politics, human rights, and democracy as their air," the official said. "They won't miss Trump; they'll be glad to see his drama leave so they can enjoy the poisoned political climate."

Thanks a lot Bin Laden

All of that. It’s the price we are paying, and will pay. The damage is incalculable, and irreparable.

I hope it was worth it, Trumpkins [hint: it fucking wasn’t].