Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Trump, "Take this and eat of it, for this is my body.  Take this and drink of it, for this is my blood; poured out for you."

MAGA Nation, "Sir, this tastes a lot like ketchup smothered buns from old Big Macs!"  

Trump, "Hush my stupid children."

I love that you fucking stupid cunts have to suffer this during Holy Week.  The Lord is not forsaking you, he's laughing at you.  Your righteous stupidity shall flow forth from my dick on to your wife's face.  I always knew you were this fucking stupid.  I just always underestimated how proud you'd be of it.  My prize mistake.  

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Some of our DT brethren would like cop wood over this one… woof

07103C91-B12A-4798-A614-36671845FAF4.jpeg

I just re watched Highlander in 4K the other day.

Opening wrestling scene actually made me think of her which sucked because I couldn’t focus on how it is that anyone would cast Sean Connery as an Egyptian from antiquity named Ramierez who then goes to Scotland to train French actor playing a Scotsman.
Anyway, she looks like she could have been a member of the ‘Fabulous Freebirds’. The facial features, hair, and physique … it’s really uncanny.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I always knew you were this fucking stupid.  I just always underestimated how proud you'd be of it.  My prize mistake.  

I don't know - none of them were willing to go to jail and have their lives wrecked for ole Donnie Boy, unlike the January 6 idiots.  Maybe they sensed that, like the January 6 idiots, Trump would fundraise off of their potential legal issues, while failing to pay their legal bills.

Hell, Marjorie was driven away by a fucking whistle.  What cowards.

i meant that they were stupid in the sense they showed up, did nothing, served no purpose, ran home, and donated to a lost cause they knew was a complete fraud.  If they had stayed and fought, at least they'd have some concrete memory of 'trying to take action.'  Now, they have a worthless confirmation email saying "Thanks for the $47, we swear the hat is in the mail."  At least the prosperity gospel sends you a bible verse.  

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Anyway, she looks like she could have been a member of the ‘Fabulous Freebirds’. The facial features, hair, and physique … it’s really uncanny.

Oh fuck you.  You do not get to besmirch the good names of one Michael PS Hayes and Terry Gordy and whatever the name of the other little troll guy is by associating that troglodyte with the greatest pro wrasslin team to ever enter the ring.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

I just re watched Highlander in 4K the other day.

Opening wrestling scene actually made me think of her which sucked because I couldn’t focus on how it is that anyone would cast Sean Connery as an Egyptian from antiquity named Ramierez who then goes to Scotland to train French actor playing a Scotsman.

spacer.png

@michaelpshayes

are you just going to take this like gentleman Chris adams would?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

I bet she also wants to get of the base 10 numbering system to a base number that matches ever how many fingers and toes the spork-footed amongst us have.

You know, the Egyptians had flair they made the 6-toed people wear.  

(checks our system of time-60 seconds, 60 minutes, 6x4 hours, 6x5 days in a month, 6x12 days in a year)  Shit, she's right.  

12 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Marge has thoughts on monetary policy. 

Politics is show business for ugly people.  I wonder what she would be doing right now were she not an elected official.  Managing a Dollar General?

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Politics is show business for ugly people.  I wonder what she would be doing right now were she not an elected official.  Managing a Dollar General?

Ha, I’ve always heard that as Washington being Hollywood for the uggos/nerds.

She’d be cross-fitting and shitposting on Facebook. Pretty much the same as now. That’s all GQP voters expect. 

I think she'd do well to head the advice of my friend and driver, Argyle.  He told me to truly relax in new environs and drop my anger and frustration---I should take off my shoes and socks and curl my toes into the carpet of my new location.  But for her, it's only half as effective.  Which explains her shitty attitude. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I think she'd do well to head the advice of my friend and driver, Argyle.  He told me to truly relax in new environs and drop my anger and frustration---I should take off my shoes and socks and curl my toes into the carpet of my new location.  But for her, it's only half as effective.  Which explains her shitty attitude. 

That was the dude on the airplane, not the limo driver. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Dammit, good callback.  My brain rewiring process these days is rough, can't even do movie quotes correctly.  I stare at the Seinfeld thread and just wonder, "What the fuck episode was that from?"  Have some rep.  

Maybe I should run for Congress this fucked up.  

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You have to wonder, does she actually believe those things? She seems to be locked in psycho cunt mode 100% of the time... wonder how much is an act. It's hard to believe someone can be that genuinely terrible literally all the time. 

I think she's just non-stupid enough that some of her bullshit is an act.  She's dumb and says dumb shit she really believes, but I think there's an extra layer on top that she consciously fabricates to appease the truly stupid in her camp.  She's filled with hate and envy and contempt, but she puts a cherry on top of it to cater to the truly deranged.  In that way, she's actually kinda gifted.  Her evil twin, Boebert is a genuine moron.  A borderline retarded adult.  Completely incapable of self-awareness.  

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Oh fuck you.  You do not get to besmirch the good names of one Michael PS Hayes and Terry Gordy and whatever the name of the other little troll guy is by associating that troglodyte with the greatest pro wrasslin team to ever enter the ring.

Buddy Roberts!   Sorry, I had a senior moment there...

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

It's uncanny

marjorie_taylor_greene_1246876780.thumb.jpg.7a990be499a3bb1354cf3cefe04b5368.jpg

I’m here to defend that monkey. The innocent one.

They have the same feet, sure, but I’d wager the monkey hasn’t fucked its CrossFit instructor while extolling the sanctity of marriage. Even if it has, that’s incredible, and I’d still rep the monkey.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

You have to wonder, does she actually believe those things? She seems to be locked in psycho cunt mode 100% of the time... wonder how much is an act. It's hard to believe someone can be that genuinely terrible literally all the time. 

When Trump first came onto the scene, I thought it was an act. I figured no one could be that stupid and still be somewhat successful. After a while, I realized that if he was faking all of this, he was a better actor than Sir Laurence Olivier. Since that's not the case, he must be that fucking stupid. Same with her.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck the Freebirds. Von Erichs for life

• Like 1
  • Haha 1