13th Annual Lee Harvey's Happy Hour-10/8

luke duke

• luke duke changed the title to 13th Annual Lee Harvey's Happy Hour-10/8
  • immamac featured and pinned this topic
31 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

People bringing their daughters to a surly drinking event is a brave move….  If they are of drinking age and a surly poster ends up hooking up with one, I think that’s like a million internet points.  

A million seems a bit steep…lol

On 10/5/2021 at 7:27 PM, Zepol87 said:

Hell yea, I'll be there

You gonna be in your pink shoes again? 

On 10/5/2021 at 7:30 PM, Zepol87 said:

Trust me we stand out. I used to think how will we know but it's pretty clear when you get there 

And even if you’re not sure as you and your brother stand there. You walk up to the table and say kinda loudly “mule dick” and not a mother fucker says anything back to you!!!! Bunch short fucks. 

I actually had a blast and was fun talking to @JohnnyRage and @ztejas

wish I could make it this year, especially since the band actually sounds like they could be good. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BERT said:

You gonna be in your pink shoes again? 

And even if you’re not sure as you and your brother stand there. You walk up to the table and say kinda loudly “mule dick” and not a mother fucker says anything back to you!!!! Bunch short fucks. 

I actually had a blast and was fun talking to @JohnnyRage and @ztejas

wish I could make it this year, especially since the band actually sounds like they could be good. 

Shit. I'm sure I'd remember you if I saw your face. I was pretty hammered at the two I went to.

I shan't be there this year. Although this talk of potentially of age daughters has me considering a road trip...

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Shit. I'm sure I'd remember you if I saw your face. I was pretty hammered at the two I went to.

I shan't be there this year. Although this talk of potentially of age daughters has me considering a road trip...

I just got over Covid so now I have to work Saturday. If that didn’t happen I’d be seriously thinking about going just for this and driving back Saturday morning. 

• Hook 'Em 1