(8) OU @ (13) BU - FOX 11:00

El Diablo

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Garfield And Friends What GIF by Boomerang Official

Why wouldn't the tie breaker be who won the game between Baylor and OSU? All these mutha fuckers play each other 

OU beats OSU and Baylor wins out. All teams would have 2 losses in conference.  Then you start working your way down the tiebreakers

A530F7A5-5A78-4E8E-91DD-41A407302F7D.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I thought it was kinda bullshit that OU had to come back out on the field given they then would have to go through the moronic fans rushing the field. Yet I also enjoyed that OU's players lost, went to the locker room, and then had to come back out to lose again. 

Baylor could have run a play against no one on the other side and walked the ball into the end zone.  Would’ve been even better for point differential 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Garfield And Friends What GIF by Boomerang Official

Why wouldn't the tie breaker be who won the game between Baylor and OSU? All these mutha fuckers play each other 

So maybe it has to do with the 3 way tiebreaker if OSU, OU, and BU all finish 7-2 in conference. Then score difference might come into play. 

Right now it's

OSU +10

BU + 3

OU - 13

38 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I switched away to see PSU-Michigan but if I follow the action in the thread not sure how scoring on OU any way any how is ever something that should be considered "bush".  

Well they did take the guys FG off the scoreboard when they got the first down by penalty.

Nice to see a three or four way tie-breaker discussion that doesn't include Texas. 

I suppose I admire any Longhorn fans who can care. I can't. I've been bludgeoned into indifference since the second half of the OU game.

The whole world looks crappy when viewed from the middle of a hot bowl of shit soup.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Riley won’t be under pressure, but OU really has gotten worse every year he has been there.  The Big 12 is just so shitty they keep winning a ton of games.  OU is further from being nationally elite this year than they’ve been in a long time, probably since they had Trevor Knight at QB.   I still am not convinced his long term career arc there is going to all go swimmingly, especially when the SEC move happens.  Stoops had a better program overall.

Also, even though this was already apparent, today should underscore yet again how bad PK is managing our defense.  OU is a poor offensive team this year who has struggled to move the ball in many of their games, and we let them blitzkrieg us en route to blowing a massive lead. 

Yep and the media is picking up on it.   They were 6th in the Bcs picture with 0 losses

Just now, alphahorn said:

them's the facts 18 of the 22 starters played against ou in 2019 under rhule, so your facts are wrong

I don't know the "facts", I just know that when Rhule left we were told that he was getting while the getting was good because his team was senior laden and he'd have shit the next year. 

• Hook 'Em 1