• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

From TheAthletic:

• Texas A&M’s fall from sixth to 24th ties the largest single-week drop ever within the poll. Again: Recruiting class rank does not automatically equal on-field strength

Are you really SEC if you drop that much after a loss?  FakeSEC just like their fake army bullshit.  

Poor aggies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, hookem48 said:

watched the cheerleader/sword vid a 1,000 times and never noticed the cheerleader was ready to punch who grabbed him before seeing it was a county cop.

I've wanted to punch that cop since the first time I ever saw that. Fucker went after the wrong guy. Clearly aggy.

• Like 1

Starting at 19:58

“The Jimbo Fisher offensive genius fallacy…Not because I root for A&M to lose, but just because of the hype.  Hype, hype hype.  If you’re a receiver, I looked it up, do you know how many receivers have been drafted from Texas A&M during the Jimbo Fisher era?  ZERO, zero point zero.  Why would you go to A&M if you’re a wide receiver?  Like, where is Evan Stewart going to transfer to and thrive?  I don’t know, but he should.  It’s the same thing every year.  It’s the idea of not modernizing,  it’s the Jimbo knows, no explosive plays,  don’t go for it on fourth down.  This is A&M.  This is how you take a 10 & 2 program and go 8 & 4.  This is exactly how it works.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prime said:

Starting at 19:58

“The Jimbo Fisher offensive genius fallacy…Not because I root for A&M to lose, but just because of the hype.  Hype, hype hype.  If you’re a receiver, I looked it up, do you know how many receivers have been drafted from Texas A&M during the Jimbo Fisher era?  ZERO, zero point zero.  Why would you go to A&M if you’re a wide receiver?  Like, where is Evan Stewart going to transfer to and thrive?  I don’t know, but he should.  It’s the same thing every year.  It’s the idea of not modernizing,  it’s the Jimbo knows, no explosive plays,  don’t go for it on fourth down.  This is A&M.  This is how you take a 10 & 2 program and go 8 & 4.  This is exactly how it works.”

"10 & 2 program"

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Axle Hongsnort said:

What the fuck is the little stutter step / kick the calf move as he’s pacing?! Bizarre cult of the highest order.

i feel like, buried somewhere in this thread, someone posted a 'training' video for these clowns, and both the pacing and that awkward little skip has some 'meaning' and is required as part of the routine. bc god forbid there's not some hidden tradition in walking like a dork and telling the same idiotic jokes again and again. 🙄

ETA: yep...the fucking pacing is 'tradition'...from that^ article: 

When Owens became a yell leader, it became a tradition to walk back and forth. This was because Owens’ feet were too big to fit on the steps of the YMCA Building, the original location of Midnight Yell, so he paced in order to keep his balance — and the other yell leaders joined in.

200 (14).gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

From TheAthletic:

• Texas A&M’s fall from sixth to 24th ties the largest single-week drop ever within the poll. Again: Recruiting class rank does not automatically equal on-field strength

Are you really SEC if you drop that much after a loss?  FakeSEC just like their fake army bullshit.  

Most overrated college football program in the country.  Nobody does less with more than those weird dorks.  And 2nd place isn't close.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, satyanash said:

Dan Wolken: Jimbo Fisher continues to rob Texas A&M in broad daylight

image.png.2ef22518fe7c72e4d5038f8b7e3c1e93.png

Narrator: Nope

A&M is absurdly proud of how much they had to spend to get Fisher. They believe that somehow it's a credit to A&M that they have to pay $100 million to attact a "sitting national championship coach" to come to the Coaching Graveyard on the Brazos. 

Wolken might be right if he wasn't writing about such a bizarre outlier.

Klatt on A&M/App St - time stamped link: https://youtu.be/lui4D68jkx0?t=1741

• "they continue to underachieve...based on unrealistic expectations"
  • Aggie fans hate him because of unrealistic expectations
  • look at the data: "A&M had a great JFF era, a great COVID year and everything in between has been average - last 10 seasons had JFF and COVID year. in the 8 other football seasons they lost at a minimum 4 games and only finished in the TOp 25 in 2 of those 8 years. in those 8 years they are 32-32 in the SEC. if you look at the first 50 for Jimbo and Kevin Sumlin they are pretty damn close. "
  • "they are what they have been for a long time............which is kind of average"
  • "offensively folks, it wasn't even close" - not like this was a game decided by bounces.
Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

No self respecting fags would be caught dead looking like that in public.  Y'all can keep those idiots.  Us homos are going to keep it stylish.  Also, obligatory:

x, x, x

Or you camp it up and make it fun. Who knows what those guys were thinking, but there's not a lick of fun or style in that photo.

11 minutes ago, NoName said:

• look at the data: "A&M had a great JFF era, a great COVID year and everything in between has been average - last 10 seasons had JFF and COVID year. in the 8 other football seasons they lost at a minimum 4 games and only finished in the TOp 25 in 2 of those 8 years. in those 8 years they are 32-32 in the SEC. if you look at the first 50 for Jimbo and Kevin Sumlin they are pretty damn close. "
  • "they are what they have been for a long time............which is kind of average"
  • "offensively folks, it wasn't even close" - not like this was a game decided by bounces.

i disagree, ATM is highly offensive 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NoName said:

I always thought they should have kept Sherman.  I'm not sure they would have had the JFF Heisman year, but I think the lows would have been much higher.

He had a rough few years in the big 12 south, but recruited well coming out of the Franchione debacle, especially o line, and had them set up physically to compete in the SEC West meat grinder and finally adjusted to the college game.  He was their most solid coaching hire in my lifetime.  No crazy baggage, no bad habits, no drama etc.   

Whatever, aggy would have figured out a way to screw that up too.

Its not like Texas has been stellar with coaching hires/retains in the last dozen years, but at least Texas recognized the error its ways and made changes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1