• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I wonder if Glover caught wind and was informed of what aggy represents and said fuck off? I doubt it, probably got phone calls about playing all that black music with black lyrics, not up to aggy code. They want the anti-semite black guy because he's more like them I guess?

Somebody probably sent them a copy of the lyrics to that song. Love Glover/Gambino, BTW.

27 minutes ago, Deej said:

Sandstorm. It will literally bring the house down. 

They even more pathetic part is they they ripped Sandstorm off from their cross division rival. South Carolina had been playing it for 5 years before aggy stadiums began to sway. 

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
13 hours ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:
Is Ole Miss really only -2?  With the home field 3 points, that means the books are seeing only -5.
Seems oddly low, but that's why I don't gamble.

Ole Miss was exposed for the frauds they are. Nothing more than the typical SEC inflated ranking and people associating the high ranking with being really good. Not to say that aggy is good.

kiffin klan are the new corndog in the east

aggy are in trouble tomorrow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

All this aggy misery and not a peep from Randolph Duke?  Are we sure he’s alive or does just beat off to aggy tears non stop when it’s this bad so he doesn’t have the  time or energy to post?  

I think he’s quarantined after the past week’s events

internet quagmire GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

That was so terrible. What year was that, 98ish? I hope all those kids who did that failed their class.

So terrible the whole board (that was alive at the time) remembers it 24 years later. Terribly brilliant. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

Hadn’t been tracking that aggy saved the SEC, but now I know.

BB686983-AA27-4DF1-8035-7CD2EA22801E.jpeg

they've brought full aggy to the sec in addition regular-grade scandal and disrepute, but what's unique about this post is this new claim for a Natty in 1940

that's not even on the pyle wall..... today

the 1940 final AP poll on 2 December:

gopher 8-0

tree 9-0

meatchicken 7-1

creamsicle 10-0

fighting fluties 10-0

aggy 8-1

aggy finished SIXTH in the final 1940 AP poll, but i think i found the glitch....

AP #1 votes in the final poll:

minnesota 65

stanford 44

michigan 5

tennessee 10

boston college 7

aggy 1

one single solitary 1st-place vote in the 1940 AP final poll

good enough

put it on the wall

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, 'stache said:

I wonder if Glover caught wind and was informed of what aggy represents and said fuck off? I doubt it, probably got phone calls about playing all that black music with black lyrics, not up to aggy code. They want the anti-semite black guy because he's more like them I guess?

There was a post on Texags that pretty much said this. Something to the tune of "why is he silenced when he's speaking the truth?" I went back to find it and the mods had deleted it and threatened the poster with a ban. But there are still quite a few gems in this thread: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3333770/1