• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I'm calling my shot. Our beloved yet unranked Ags would route this

953 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by texAZtea

SBISA Victim

AG

#3 (LMFAO) ranked wHorn team if they played today.
SBISA Victim said:
So…Kansas wins again in Austin???
SBISA Victim said:
greg.w.h said:
Kansas just shot themselves in both feet with that fumble on 4th & 1.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.

Martin Cash

AG

Which route?

Ginormus Ag

AG

We will never beat the sips and the SEC refs if the game is within 21 points.

Bookmark this post
Ginormus Ag said:

Bookmark this post.

This 100%!!

There's a reason Texas is propped up. A higher ranked, successful Texas team is big big big bucks for the SEC.

Their schedule is laughable at best. The only team they've played, with a pulse, is Alabama and they sucked.

Get ready for this bull**** to continue, we've (folks born before 2000) have witnessed the most absolutely one sided bull**** you'll ever see with those cheating *******s. Just remember youngs, you asked for this.

This is funny. Can’t make it up

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

SBISA Victim

AG

SBISA Victim said:
SBISA Victim said:
greg.w.h said:
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.

Martin Cash

AG

Which route?

Ginormus Ag

AG

Bookmark this post
Ginormus Ag said:

Bookmark this post.

This 100%!!

There's a reason Texas is propped up. A higher ranked, successful Texas team is big big big bucks for the SEC.

Their schedule is laughable at best. The only team they've played, with a pulse, is Alabama and they sucked.

Get ready for this bull**** to continue, we've (folks born before 2000) have witnessed the most absolutely one sided bull**** you'll ever see with those cheating *******s. Just remember youngs, you asked for this.

I don’t think he knows what calling his shot means. 

• Haha 1

So now that Bama has got their shit together with Milroe, what outcome do we want more? 

a) Bama destroys aggy, putting a few more nails in Jimbo's coffin 

b) Bama just barely beats aggy, leading to us trolling them that Jimbo is the guy and they need to extend him for another 5 years

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

So now that Bama has got their shit together with Milroe, what outcome do we want more? 

b) Bama just barely beats aggy, leading to us trolling them that Jimbo is the guy and they need to extend him for another 5 years

The answer is always “destroy”

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

58 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

My vote? Death, hell and destruction...and it gets even better in quarters 2 thru 4.

9 hours ago, Mittens said:

Regardless of what happened, this dude is dumb as a stick and an embarrassment not only to an aggy degree, but the TX public education system.

This from a douche bag who went from the field to fight a CHILD  in the stands at a semi pro football game….

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, TexasMan said:

If Bama barely beats them, no one will need to troll. That’s the sweet spot for ATM. Getting beat by a big brand but looking like you almost belong? They would all get in line for days to play that role. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

If Bama barely beats them, no one will need to troll. That’s the sweet spot for ATM. Getting beat by a big brand but looking like you almost belong? They would all get in line for days to play that role. 

Please don't forget that one call they didn't get that if refs had made, they would have won.  Also, the rumor is the ref that kept the flag in his pocket is Longhorn fan.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I think aggy has a pretty good chance of winning, but they’ll still finish 8-4/9-3. I don’t see them doing better than 2-2 against Bama, LSU, Ole Miss or Tenn, but also don’t think the latter three teams are anything special this year. 

Look at their road record under Jimbo(COVID empty stands is the only positive one). 7-5/8-4 is quite likely.

On 9/29/2023 at 12:04 AM, coachherman'sgrill said:

My goodness, they do have a playbook, don't they?

“An impeachment would overturn the desires of the Texas A&M student body, who elected me to represent them as Student Body President,” he stated.

Apparently, there are no rules that apply to you once you've won an election.  

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

SBISA Victim

AG

SBISA Victim said:
SBISA Victim said:
greg.w.h said:

Martin Cash

AG

Which route?

Ginormus Ag

AG

Bookmark this post
Ginormus Ag said:

Bookmark this post.

This 100%!!

Holy paranoia Batman!

• Haha 1

They are really pumped about beating an Arkansas team that is not that good and played really terrible yesterday.  Lots of we have turned the corner, we should apologize to Jimbo talk.  They have a thread on guessing the Bama game line many were -4 A&M or even, checked it’s -7.5 Bama.   The rollercoaster is peaking at the right time.  

SIAP:

What.
The actual.
FUCK?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single male wearing boots and fucking cutoff daisy dukes at a UT football game. Women? Yes, plenty (thank the lord, by the way). But men? Not a one.
Every accusation is a confession: aggy can’t stop ranting about how UT is all steers and queers, as their student body dresses like the male crowd at a Village People show (NTTAWWT- fly your freak flag, people…just don’t be hypocrites).
Contrast this with another observation I locked in yesterday that puts Texas light years ahead of aggy: there were lots of beautiful girls and women at the game, dressed in their Texas finest (mostly accessorized with boots), and they were a rainbow coalition of Texas beauty: white, black, Hispanic, Asian, south Asian, you name it, they were there. And looking amazing. Hell, plenty of them had fantastic outfits that reflected unique cultural or ethnic flair, and it was awesome. Aggy can keep their white bread plain women in jerseys. Nobody else wants em.
  • Hook 'Em 2