• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

35 minutes ago, Ryno said:

This got me thinking. Are they going to pay Santucci 2mil to sit in the booth for Elko?

You clearly don't understand aggy math.  That $2 mil they're paying Santucci can also be netted against the $7 mil being paid to Jimbo.  In fact, altogether they may actually be netting $$$ by firing him.  The more corches they pay not to do anything, the more money they save!  stupid sips

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A couple of aggy at my kid’s last soccer game this morning…it was quite amazing…

“Texas is gonna find out what a meat grinder the SEC is.”

“Nothing prepares you for the week in week out physicality of it.”

“Maybe we should go back to the Big 12.”

“Maybe both of us should.”

“We should’ve never left.”

“And should’ve never left the SWC.”

“We’d rule the Big 12.”

• Haha 8
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

A couple of aggy at my kid’s last soccer game this morning…it was quite amazing…

“We’d rule the Big 12.”

God, what it must be like to be aggy. Those MF'ers would struggle to win the American and Sun Belt.

Fuck aggy

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

I won't pollute the game thread with this, but the mental gymnastics they're going through explaining Texas kicking ass are hilarious. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3428172/1

Artorias said:
This game shows how weak the B12 schedule is and why the sips resume is a joke.

Agreed. No way they could beat the likes of Alabama

Does it even matter to remind them we beat Bama? At their house? By two scores?

You know what, nevermind. I answered my own question......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/update-at-texas-a-m

Perhaps most prominently, per sources, renowned strength and conditioning coach David Feeley has decided not to accept Elko's offer to join him at Texas A&M. 

Kevin Johns will be considered for the A&M offensive coordinator position, but Elko also has worked to target numerous offensive play-callers around the sport.

Tyler Santucci, widely considered one of the top up-and-coming defensive minds in college football, will not accompany Elko to College Station.

A&M interim head coach Elijah Robinson has been offered a meaningful position by Elko; but he continues to evaluate an opportunity to join Fran Brown's staff at Syracuse as well as other options. Sources tell FootballScoop Robinson is expected to make a decision in the coming days. 

Hahahahaha!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/update-at-texas-a-m

Perhaps most prominently, per sources, renowned strength and conditioning coach David Feeley has decided not to accept Elko's offer to join him at Texas A&M. 

Kevin Johns will be considered for the A&M offensive coordinator position, but Elko also has worked to target numerous offensive play-callers around the sport.

Tyler Santucci, widely considered one of the top up-and-coming defensive minds in college football, will not accompany Elko to College Station.

A&M interim head coach Elijah Robinson has been offered a meaningful position by Elko; but he continues to evaluate an opportunity to join Fran Brown's staff at Syracuse as well as other options. Sources tell FootballScoop Robinson is expected to make a decision in the coming days. 

He's such an exceptional recruiter that he can't get commitments from his current staff.

• Haha 4

Breaking news: Texags posters think Texas would lose to Bama now, which is “a whole different team.” Apparently, Texas got off easy playing Bama in their house at night, while Aggies had to face a much tougher game in their own stadium, smh.

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

“We’d rule the Big 12.”

Aggy are National Champs at rationalization. 

Every. Damn. Year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Every aggy that has my number is texting me now saying UT is out. Fucking morons

And those keyboard wizards and their never been relevant football team aren't even within ten light years from being considered for the CFP. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Ewers feeling it | TexAgs

****Pokes vs Horns**** | TexAgs

Enter at your own risk... but some choice comments... stupidity, enlightenment, sour grapes... all the notes of a good vintage and vineyard when you're sipping those aggy tears.

like a piece of corn in a pile of shit:

You guys keep saying this kind of stuff, but every time you do, texas surprises. They weren't supposed to beat Alabama, but they did. They weren't supposed to beat Georgia a few years back, but they did. I won't be surprised if they show up to the SEC and surprise everyone. You guys routinely overestimate SEC football. I think in some ways it makes you feel better about our own football program. Facts are, horns are a pretty good football team, which is unfortunate given that Elko May need some time to work his magic with this team.

It comes across as sour grapes.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Breaking news: Texags posters think Texas would lose to Bama now, which is “a whole different team.” Apparently, Texas got off easy playing Bama in their house at night, while Aggies had to face a much tougher game in their own stadium, smh.

Don’t you know, Texas peaked in week 2?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1