The Twitter Debate

Neonmoon

13 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Tesla had a huge first-mover advantage that will all but disappear next year as virtually every manufacturer will release quality EVs with ample supply to start bringing price premiums under control. Just in time to face legitimate competition, he shot himself in the dick with the exact people who are most likely to buy EVs.

Just incredible dumbassery.

Yeah, his timing of going full QTard is especially bad for Tesla.  It's going to wreck that company.  MAGA types aren't buying Teslas.

• Hook 'Em 1

How does Twitter plan to verify if someone had permission to post another person's location?

Every time a tweet tags another person with a location would violate this rule unless Twitter has verified permission. That's probably the easy use case because at least the tagged person is another twitter user. How does Twitter verify non-Twitter users? lol

Edited by pacman

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

tesla's business model is selling CAFE credits to traditional automakers, the need for which is going to evaporate as they build their own electric cars. 

Keep forgetting that it's a huge chunk of their business, and is in no small part a reason why the other automakers are coming around to their own EVs.

if they lose that business, not sure how they stay profitable unless they do nothing else other than battery and software updates.  They won't have the resources to make major body changes, etc.

15 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Okay this is objectively funny.

This thread title confuses me. What, exactly, is up for debate? 

Elmo has lost a lot of advertisers. Twitter’s stock has fallen. Openly racist posts are now commonplace. 

Musk has shown himself as a right wing nutbar.

Again, what is the debate? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I posted Tesla's stock chart earlier.  Let's take a look at Twitter.  Hmm, it's delisted so I guess Musk owns 100%.  Wonder what kind of prices he's getting?  Probably not $53 a share since it's "overvalued."

Everything he touches seems to be turning to shit.  Remind you of anyone?  I damn sure wouldn't get on one of his rockets right now.

image.png

• Hook 'Em 1