Transfer WR Tarique Milton

Teryor

11 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Sark’s attack on the portal for WRs with speed, has to make you think Sark is 100% going to start Ewers. Deep ball maybe Ewers best attribute and Sark is grabbing nothing, but deep ball guys 

Balls deep.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 4

13 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Sark’s attack on the portal for WRs with speed, has to make you think Sark is 100% going to start Ewers. Deep ball maybe Ewers best attribute and Sark is grabbing nothing, but deep ball guys 

Also, he knows that our QB will have exactly half a second to release the ball before he gets sacked, so the receivers had better get down field fast.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

53 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Of course Ewers is starting. It's not even a question in my mind.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Also, he knows that our QB will have exactly half a second to release the ball before he gets sacked, so the receivers had better get down field fast.

Can we have one nice thread here, celebrating something pleasant, without someone immediately shitting on the fucking parade… 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Can we have one nice thread here, celebrating something pleasant, without someone immediately shitting on the fucking parade… 

Do we have the numbers to fit him and if so does he also play EDGE and LB???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I imagine Sark’s evaluation of the WRs went something like this after last season. 

“They all suck except Worthy and Whittington.” 

Dude, that WR room honestly was worse than our OL.  Outside of those 2 names, one whom can never stay healthy, we had a group of guys that can barely find power 5 landing spots.  The only one was Marcus Washington who joined a 3-9 team.  That entire room was full of barely division 1 talent.  I cannot believe how bad the last staff were at both evaluation and developing. That’s what you get for bringing group of coaches that had 1 year of success at UH, most of whom had never even coached at a power 5 level.  

Rant over.

I love this pickup.  If he stays healthy, he can make plays.  Great way to add depth with guys that aren’t going to completely bog down your offense if you need snaps from them

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 6

I didn’t know there were real people that actually think there’s any kind of QB competition.

31 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I didn’t know there were real people that actually think there’s any kind of QB competition.

It was the 10%, but media and Sark will play it up. Just saying the actions are speaking louder than Sarks words