Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

16 minutes ago, tx ind said:

too easy, now do it with Butch Body, Huckabee Sanders, and Sidney Powell

Fuck MTG, marry beef, kill Powell.

Look there's no easy answers here. 

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

can someone explain the implication here. you know, because of the implication...

Costello was brought in by Trump's team to be a fact witness to contradict Cohen's testimony.  I'm no lawyer, but having a witness get in a verbally combative situation with the judge (when the only goal is to get the jury to believe the things coming out of his mouth) seems less than ideal.

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Fuck MTG, marry beef, kill Powell.

Look there's no easy answers here. 

Huckabeef could still have a kid.  Powell is pushing 70 (although she might be of the type to live another 20 years).

fuck MTG, marry Powell, kill Huckabeef.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

f-boobert m- habba k-luna 

I'd swap boobert and habba. Because how many women go down on you in a theater AFTER you're married?

Just now, Rimbo said:

I'd swap boobert and habba. Because how many women go down on you in a theater AFTER you're married?

*with you, her husband, I mean

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Hard Times said:

Well there you have it. If the president of Hell's Angels is supporting Dotard then I'm certainly changing my vote.

It’s interesting that Zito is there.  He fucking hates Rudy, so I never expected him in Trump world.  

There's got to be "Funny People" meme/gif in here somewhere with Seth and James Taylor but they're both Donald Trump. 

"You ever get tired of telling the same old 'Stollen Election' story?" 

-I dunno, you ever get tired of jerking off dicks? 

5 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

My mom made me take this poster down. 

True story. 

Funny, I had two posters. This one was considered acceptable but the other one has to come down.  Trying to remember the actress's name but she was definitely naughtier 

Saw where Trump said yesterday that the judge isn't allowing him to talk about anything political at all. 

In spite of his stupidity, I'm pretty sure he understands that isn't the case, but feels free to say anything he wants with no push back from anyone. Must be an amazing feeling. Like a superpower.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Saw where Trump said yesterday that the judge isn't allowing him to talk about anything political at all. 

In spite of his stupidity, I'm pretty sure he understands that isn't the case, but feels free to say anything he wants with no push back from anyone. Must be an amazing feeling. Like a superpower.

It's no different than when he said the judge wouldn't let him go to his son's graduation and that the judge was prohibiting him from testifying.  The MAGA masses buy all this shit.

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

The MAGA masses buy all this shit.

If he were to say something so preposterous that even his base doesn't believe, he'd still just get a "Oh, that's just Trump. He just says things. MAGA!". 

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If he were to say something so preposterous that even his base doesn't believe, he'd still just get a "Oh, that's just Trump. He just says things. MAGA!". 

That's how white supremacy works. The rules are there to protect the ruling class, and bind only those beneath them in the social hierarchy.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Whether he understands it or not is immaterial. His "audience" doesn't know and that's what matters. His only purpose is to keep feeding bullshit to his base. Gotta keep "The Big Lie(s)" going at all costs.

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Is there any way to fix this or have we (The United States) inadvertently through greed created a reality under which democracy cannot function? 

I certainly wouldn't call it "inadvertent," at least by one faction in the US. But, yeah, "we" are guilty in the sense that those undemocratic forces have been allowed to thrive within our system.

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Trump can’t testify because of the corrupt democrat judge’s gag order

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!

Did we get the moment in the courtroom where the judge tells Trump that it's his decision and his decision alone whether or not to testify?

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty