45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

23 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Trump was perfectly happy back in his air-conditioned enclosure playing on his phone.  He wasn't going anywhere near the fray.  First whiff of tear gas and he would have turned on his heels if he even had gotten out of the car.  He had to have the streets cleared of protesters so he could have his picture taken with the Bible.  The scenario you present is indeed terrifying.  But he never had and never will have the balls to put himself in danger of any physical harm or being that close to his ilk when they are all tuned up and shit gets real.  He's not walking in and seizing anything.  He's not willingly going within 200 yards of the Capitol (even riding in the back of The Beast) when that shit was going down.  He's a shit-poster.  He's a meme stock.  He's not Patton or Omar Bradley.

He literally threw a fit when the driver refused to take him to the Capitol. He tried to seize the wheel. He knew his presence would be decisive. When he drives up, the tear gas stops.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He literally threw a fit when the driver refused to take him to the Capitol. He tried to seize the wheel. He knew his presence would be decisive. When he drives up, the tear gas stops.

If he succeeds in being driven to the Capitol, he takes one look at that fracas and stays in the car and asks to be driven to a safe location.  I stand by my previous what if statement.  He is not a courageous enough person to go in with his "troops."  But throwing a tantrum is right in line with his personality.

This assumption on my part makes him no less responsible for it all.  But the man is a coward in my estimation.  He purportedly wouldn't even fire people (outside of a game show).  He always got others to do it.

As to the game of What If, there are no winners.  To quote Joshua, "The best move is not to play."

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

While simultaneously taking credit for the fucking vaccine!

Which gets him jeered at his own tour stops. Like Primus playing any song off the Brown Album. (tho "Bob's Party Time" still rocks tbh)

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Sometimes I like to ponder "what ifs". 

What if I had majored in a liberal art instead of a science? 

What if Jackie Smith had caught that touchdown pass in Super Bowl 13? 

What if that SS driver had taken DOtarD to the riot and let him out of the car?

IMG_7547.gif.6af3d365699330e2d9a90e26164cb211.gif

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

Yeah, this country voted George W Bush into office.  Twice.  FOX News had been up and running for several years by then, but it didn't have the sway it currently does.  Still, by the end of W's run, FOX was much more powerful.  I distinctly recall visiting my father in the hospital and my Aunt demanding we watch FOX at all times.  She was (and remains) a near-QAnon level MAGA.
Trump definitely helped spread some of the bullshit, though.  

This. Fox really took off when Obama got elected. He was the best thing ever to happen to Fox News.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump this morning:   "They’ve taken away my constitutional rights to speak and that includes speaking to you,”  the former president told reporters as he arrived at Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday.

You can't make this shit up. 

I don't even like how that's being reported. He should be referred to as "the troubled former president" at the very minimum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Which gets him jeered at his own tour stops. Like Primus playing any song off the Brown Album. (tho "Bob's Party Time" still rocks tbh)

Wynona‘s Big Brown Beaver makes it all good though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I am going to assume that the self immolation guy cut form the same mold that held up my line at costco buying 4 gold bars cash.  $13K, he wanted to buy 5 more bars, because money isn't gonna be worth anything because of this administration.  So what is the smart thing to do? Take a quick 7% haircut on gold bars.  

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.  We should provide them free gasoline.

I thought Biden was intentionally making gas too expensive and now they're using it to set themselves on fire?

More hypocrisy. 

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Was this like the monk or just like lit his sleeve on fire and he’s fine now?  Not going to watch a video. 

The only footage I saw was from kind of far away, but it looked like he burned for a while.

The first comment I saw… “Break out the marshmallows!”  Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Mad respect. If you're dumb enough to truly believe that elections are being stolen from you and the three letter agencies are conspiring to put the true and rightful President behind bars, stop being a coward and fucking do something about it for your country.

I honestly feel the same way about the Jan 6 participants. I don't blame them; in fact, they risked a lot for what they believed to be righteous. They're just really, really fucking stupid. I blame their thought leaders. 

All the other MAGA losers are just playing dress up in a professional wrestling storyline.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now, aggie08 said:

Mad respect. If you're dumb enough to truly believe that elections are being stolen from you and the three letter agencies are conspiring to keep the true and rightful President, stop being a coward and fucking do something about it. I honestly feel the same way about the Jan 6 participants. I don't blame them; in fact, they risked a lot for what the believed to be righteous. They're just really, really fucking stupid. I blame their thought leaders. 

All the other MAGA losers are just playing dress up in a professional wrestling storyline.

1acb0717-c59e-44ed-a094-ca69b53ab4d1_tex

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  We should provide them free gasoline.

Jesus, more liberal handouts? I’ll buy my own immolation fuel like a fucking man! 

Edited by NAVY
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1