judge attacked in courtroom, WWE style

Gil Bang

17 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Young guy in the dark suit punches like the average Surly poster. 

I’m not sure I would call those punches.  It’s been a few minutes since I threw a punch, but those were more like pokes.  If you have a guy on the ground somewhat at your mercy, I want to see some full arm extension and follow through.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Young guy in the dark suit punches like the average Surly poster. 

At least he defended her, saw a lot of dude's in dark suits standing around a watching.  Probably figuring out who to sue. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Especially since that was clearly a court of admiralty law, given the gold fringe on the American flag.

Does he not have a right to travel around the country? It just so happened she occupied the space he was traveling in at that particular time. 

• Haha 1

Deobra Redden is an upstanding citizen.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/who-is-deobra-redden-clark-county-judge-mary-kay-holthus-attacker/ar-AA1mqBSp

"Ridden has a criminal record and as per reports, he is a three-time felon. He had a history of violent crimes, said a prosecutor during the hearing. The prosecutor asked the judge for a prison term for Ridden based on his alleged crimes. Ridden had allegedly indulged in home invasion, acts of violence, domestic violence and battery on a protected person, reported new3lv."

I became a Superior Court bailiff six months after a felon sent a birthday present pipe bomb and blew up the chief judge of the judicial district.

Five minutes earlier every judge and the court administrator were standing around his desk getting ready for him to open the package when he got a call from home that was private. Everybody left the room - five minutes later it blew up.   Every morning I worked there I swept the courtroom for explosives before I made coffee.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I became a Superior Court bailiff six months after a felon sent a birthday present pipe bomb and blew up the chief judge of the judicial district.

Five minutes earlier every judge and the court administrator were standing around his desk getting ready for him to open the package when he got a call from home that was private. Everybody left the room - five minutes later it blew up.   Every morning I worked there I swept the courtroom for explosives before I made coffee.

Sounds like a fairly dangerous janitor gig, but thank you for your service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Those bailiffs don't carry stun guns?  Seems a million volts to the neck would change his mind about things.

Back in the day, I carried a J frame Model 36 Chiefs Special.  I did not anticipate having to John Wick my way through many people - just maybe shoot one idiot.