Texas A&M - Qatar Relationship

Weird that an Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy was the group to spot this and blow the whistle. Crazy that aggy sold their control over academic research and standards, faculty, students, curriculum, and budget to the Qataris. Those memes about needing high oil prices to fire their corch were no joke lol

Jimbo is one hell of a drug

23 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Ricky Perry, a Texas A&M grad, was Governor of Texas when the Qatar-A&M relationship began. Perry would then go on to head the Department of Energy, which has oversight of our nuclear arsenal. Conspiracy theorists should be going hog wild over this. 

Rick Perry Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Ricky Perry, a Texas A&M grad, was Governor of Texas when the Qatar-A&M relationship began. Perry would then go on to head the Department of Energy, which has oversight of our nuclear arsenal. Conspiracy theorists should be going hog wild over this. 

image.png.aa67e3ad277a205b96a52a477bddc8b6.png

• Haha 6

Oh Christ, this is gonna get all CloakRoom now.  Suffice to say Perry and the administration he worked for traded Los Alamos and other nuclear program details.  Hope you guys enjoyed this website.  

51 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

The future Netflix doc about how aggy sold out their country to try to be good at football will be must see TV. 

"We've never been licked, but we have been traitorous"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

I will now name every person surprised by the very real possibility that aggy sold out our country and its national security in service of aggy's little brother complex and desperate need for more money to spend on football:

Yep, I think I named 'em all.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

A&M maintains they've been aboveboard with all entities, regs, etc (*cough BSL coverup in 2006/7 *cough) but time will tell I guess.

Kind of like they followed all proper standards of engineering and construction in building the bonfire, too (photo from prior collapse, not the deadly one).

Untitled-0010.jpg

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 27-25 said:

Now we know where the Jimbo buyout came from!

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the timing is just . . . wow. I'm gonna go ahead and believe this one. Texas A&M committed treason so it could fire its football coach.

Happy Texas Am GIF by Texas A&M University

Sell nuclear reeee-search!
NOW!
Nuclear research has been sold!
OOPS!

OK, I was involved in a ton of DARPA research during and after grad school.  Advanced research, most didn't really pan out.  I find it beyond believability that they could have hidden $1B or more in funding.  That don't make no sense.

Not that they wouldn't try, but holy fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Eastwood said:

IMG_2189.gif.fd05a91bb05babb19aa8558af9f4d690.gif

The native costume and dance all makes sense now. 

• Haha 2