Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

8 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, SKJ said:

This post seems like it was inspired by meth.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London.

I am told that the place you are describing is what is commonly known as a "a pub."  I too was once trapped in one, until my wife showed up late and told me to get my ass back home.  Have you looked into soliciting female intervention?  They are often quite skilled at dislodging you from such places.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

image.thumb.png.087c7499d72c6cbff98daac8f3cc7a9e.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am told that the place you are describing is what is commonly known as a "a pub."  I too was once trapped in one, until my wife showed up late and told me to get my ass back home.  Have you looked into soliciting female intervention?  They are often quite skilled at dislodging you from such places.

Something tells me no female has intervened in any capacity with this fella before. 

Oh, and OP.  Whatever you've written is not new or unique.  You are a doofus who likely used ChatGPT to barf this out.

I'm laughing at the image that he "stood before the Israeli gov't to make his case" Like Mel Brooks playing Moses:  PEOPLE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO GOD AND BROUGHT FORTH THESE 15... <smash> oy...10...10 COMMANDMENTS!!  and then played the Davey Crockett card and said "screw you guys, I'm goin' to Texas!"

• Hook 'Em 3

49 minutes ago, Smax said:

dumb, delete thread ban op

Lol, someone solves the deepest riddles of physics, and chooses Surlyhorns.com as the place to announce his findings, and you want to run him out of town. Smh.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Lol, someone solves the deepest riddles of physics, and chooses Surlyhorns.com as the place to announce his findings, and you want to run him out of town. Smh.

right...

I've never found any of these "acts" even remotely funny 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Smax said:

right...

I've never found any of these "acts" even remotely funny 

It's not just not funny. Its fuckin terrifying. I've been homeless and broke for 7 years because I dared to be intelligent and 5 years of it was Jewish torture and the next two were humans acting like beasts. ITS FUCKING TERRIFYING. The ideocracy has arrived.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 9
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

8 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Jewish torture

That's the WORST.  Old bubbes, guilting you because you have gained weight and are still single and why can't you meet a nice Jewish doctor, like the Moskowitz girl down the street, she's homely and she managed to bag a radiologist who even goes to temple!  It's amazing that you survived.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's the WORST.  Old bubbes, guilting you because you have gained weight and are still single and why can't you meet a nice Jewish doctor, like the Moskowitz girl down the street, she's homely and she managed to bag a radiologist who even goes to temple!  It's amazing that you survived.

Funny, but yeah actual psychological torture by Israelis who hate me while the whole Jewish world watched. 

Maybe these vermin are laughing because it's way bigger than I've been shown? Someone told me there's spyware in my phone and people have my camera. That would be hilarious. 

If it's so big these animals actually knew about it before I posted, how is it possible I've been walking around in London for so long and no one has managed to tell the truth?

• Fuck You 10
  • Prepare your anus 1

Why does every nutbag of this ilk involve the Jews in their addle-brained ramblings?  I don't intend to be crude about it, as this is clearly schizophrenia or some similar psychotic condition if it's not a gag, but I do find it interesting how often Mossad and/or the Jewish people are invoked as some type of tormentor in the minds of people who go off the deep end.  Where does this shit come from, reading neonazi websites or something?  It's extra strange in this case as Stang is a Jewish name.

Edited by Samson's Wig
  • Hook 'Em 6

53 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I didn't announce it here. I've put it on every social network. I'm censored on every network because that actually is the theory of everything. That's why Mossad involved me in peace discussions. 

I also put it here because I mistakenly assumed a site called surlyhorns would have some independent Texas spirit but now I see it's just a bunch of dumb trolls throwing stones.

My bad for injecting intelligence into your slavery destined inanities.

This makes me sad. Normally, a new poster who calls everyone cowards in his first sentence of his first post is welcome like a long-lost brother.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

It's not just not funny. Its fuckin terrifying. I've been homeless and broke for 7 years because I dared to be intelligent and 5 years of it was Jewish torture and the next two were humans acting like beasts. ITS FUCKING TERRIFYING. The ideocracy has arrived.

Would you say you’re down on your luck and you ain’t got a buck?? In London, you’re a goner.

Edited by Hate
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1