OJ Simpson has died

bamachine

2 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

This hits close to home because I murdered my ex-wife and a waiter this morning.

Do you offer discounts on your services if someone just needs an ex-wife "taken care of"?  The waiter at the restaurant last week was shit, but he wasn't bad enough to get kilt.

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well it’s been a minute but didn’t the police make some serious fuck ups and/or tamper/create evidence?  Mark furman?  It was enough to cast some doubt, which is all that is required by law and more than enough for the public to take a position. 

Yes they did. It was like the state of california voluntarily dropping a football before entering the end zone

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

It was all about the venue.  The DA should have filed the case in Santa Monica judicial district instead of downtown Los Angeles.  That is all that mattered in this case.  Everyone knew he did it.  The jury just did not care.

Username sort of checks out.

• Haha 1

The real crime of the century was the Rockets-Knicks NBA finals being interrupted by the Bronco freeway fiasco. This psychologically crushed me and I haven't been able to hold down a steady job since. Many of you have supported me over the years, and I appreciate it more than I can express with words, but for those of you who were not aware of my struggles caused by this incident, please consider donating to my GoFundMe.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The real crime of the century was the Rockets-Knicks NBA finals being interrupted by the Bronco freeway fiasco. This psychologically crushed me and I haven't been able to hold down a steady job since. Many of you have supported me over the years, and I appreciate it more than I can express with words, but for those of you who were not aware of my struggles caused by this incident, please consider donating to my GoFundMe.  

No way they interrupt that game if Jordan was playing.

39 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Maybe it was just a uniquely 90’s thing that happened in the exact right time and place with all the necessary ingredients for it to happen, but I’ve never understood how he was found not guilty and how so many laypeople were convinced he was not guilty as it became a rally around the race flag more than a legal case with facts, etc. 

I would like to think in 2024 this would have been an open and shut case, but who knows. OJ clearly lucked out in life but his eternal life is probably hell, and that seems like that’s not a great trade.

You had a bunch of jurors who had felt powerless their whole lives and they finally had the chance to have the power in their hands, and they used it. He was never going to be found guilty with that jury.

• Hook 'Em 3

I was working the US Open at Oakmont the day of the Bronco cruise. That was June 17. There were eight big screen TVs in the press tent and seven were on the Bronco and one was on the World Cup. The European media was watching the two WC games that day and the rest of the TVs were on the Bronco, not the golf. It was really strange.

• blacklab locked and unlocked this topic