Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Ford eventually pled guilty to one count of deadly conduct and was sentenced to one year of deferred adjudication which she completed in June, per Willey.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/houston-jack-in-the-box-shooting-18389377.php

What that story leaves out is that she was promoted to Shift Manager.  Shit like that gets you promoted in H-town.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 10/2/2023 at 5:48 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Since it's OU week, portrait title:  Stonie Clark

for you young folks:

Watched this as it happened.  When I saw the reverse play unfold I thought "fuck, he's going to walk in."  Clark and King came out of nowhere and stoned him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 9:54 PM, Bullneck said:

Watched this as it happened.  When I saw the reverse play unfold I thought "fuck, he's going to walk in."  Clark and King came out of nowhere and stoned him.

I was sitting in the upper deck exactly even with the goal line on that side of the stadium.  Wasn't crazy about those seats until that play.  It was a perfect view of a glorious moment.

• Hook 'Em 5

19 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I was sitting in the upper deck exactly even with the goal line on that side of the stadium.  Wasn't crazy about those seats until that play.  It was a perfect view of a glorious moment.

I, too, was there in similar seats.  Only Shootout I've attended in person.  We lost our shit when Stony came out of nowhere.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/5/2023 at 12:07 PM, TrashMaster G said:

We were in the lower deck about 8 rows up from the field right on the goal line.  We couldn't see shit for most of the game until that play happened right in front of us.

• Hook 'Em 1

You always hook to the passenger side. Also, stay out of bogs.

I'll never forget the time I went to Turkey, TX for Bob Wills Days and camped in the City Park. About 10 AM Saturday 3 semi tankers showed up and dumped into the middle of the park creating a mud run. It was glorious. Everyone taking their 4x4's through the place until it turned into much with some deep tracks. So while these huge lifted Blazers, Broncos, RamChargers and pickups plowed through a guy shows up in a brand new blue Toyota 4x4 pickup with factory street tires. He revs up, pops the clutch and makes it almost 1/2 way through before he bottoms out. Everyone responds to get him out of the fucking way. At one point 5 Blazers were hooked together to push him out and couldn't budge him. 

Up comes the 4x4 F250. He hooks a strap to the tarp hook on the side of the bed and nails it in reverse. Sucked that japcrap right out and cleared the track (while twisting the shit out of the bed). The driver gets out (he never got out in the mud), walks around looking at all the damage and said "Damn, she's gonna be pissed!"

Yep, was his girlfriend's graduation present and she let him "drive it around the block."

Edited by RPM