Most Sobering Stat from this Season for you

MoJames

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Since we’re not relegated to stats:

Our head coach used to motivate players by kissing them but now he is head butting them.

This is telling from sort of a abusive relationship standpoint.

She won't kiss you anymore (not getting results), well I guess I better slap her around (still no results)

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

There are some really great ones this year, but the one that pushed me over the line was this one.

We have lost 4 of our last 6 games with the 2 wins coming from a last second FG.

When I saw the subject, I was literally going to write, “it’s not really a stat, but we’ve lost four of the last six, and the two wins are on  FGs as the clock expired. Could easily be on a six game losing streak if Dicker pulls a Nick Rose.”

15 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

When I saw the subject, I was literally going to write, “it’s not really a stat, but we’ve lost four of the last six, and the two wins are on  FGs as the clock expired. Could easily be on a six game losing streak if Dicker pulls a Nick Rose.”

So you're saying two field goals means that Herman is probably back. 

14 minutes ago, orange dream said:

We have punted in something like 17 of our last 22 possessions. It is astonishing how bad we are at moving the ball.

That astonished me.  At one point in the Baylor game, it was 15 of the last 20 possessions.  That's when I turned it off. 

3 hours ago, MoJames said:

There are some really great ones this year, but the one that pushed me over the line was this one.

We have lost 4 of our last 6 games with the 2 wins coming from a last second FG.

52 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

*to Kansas and Kansas State. 

Neither of which has a winning record in conference.  

9 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

That thrilling finish to the Kansas game didnt do it for her?

We met in Dec 2004 and her first Texas game was the Rose Bowl vs Michigan.  The low standards she has in a spouse are offset somewhat by her high standards for Texas football victory sex.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Kirk Johnson is made of glass, but why has he not gotten any carries this year?  He is healthy and is a senior who should know the plays and how to block blitzing linebackers.  He should be getting at least a shot a 5 or more carries to see if he can supplement Ingram and our converted QB Johnson.

Co-sign. I'm very disappointed that we haven't gotten to more Kirk Johnson.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Kirk Johnson is made of glass, but why has he not gotten any carries this year?  He is healthy and is a senior who should know the plays and how to block blitzing linebackers.  He should be getting at least a shot a 5 or more carries to see if he can supplement Ingram and our converted QB Johnson.

He got a few carries against, I think, West Virginia... and looked pretty good. So of course that was the last we saw of him.