Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump's removing DOD support for CIA operations. Most likely so CIA has to hire Trump supporter Erik Prince's contractors. 

And even if they don't, it will cause problems until Biden comes aboard. 

But how much damage can a lame duck president do in the month before he leaves?  He doesn't have both houses of Congress and yet continues fucking shit up.  He's probably draining the Fed with empty lawsuits paid for with federal tax dollars.  This evil persists unchecked.  The House needs to grab some mics somewhere and pony up a message to say no more--Americans will no continue paying for your family grift.  Kick him and Mitch in their proverbial teeth for all of the continued attacks.  Speak dammit instead of waiting for Trumps replacement.     

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

But how much damage can a lame duck president do in the month before he leaves?  He doesn't have both houses of Congress and yet continues fucking shit up.  He's probably draining the Fed with empty lawsuits paid for with federal tax dollars.  This evil persists unchecked.  The House needs to grab some mics somewhere and pony up a message to say no more--Americans will no continue paying for your family grift.  Kick him and Mitch in their proverbial teeth for all of the continued attacks.  Speak dammit instead of waiting for Trumps replacement.     

Trump is Pacman hurriedly eating ghosts before they reanimate and consequences return. Just a little more than a month until his pardon power evaporates. Grift, pardon, repeat will be his focus, even moreso than usual.

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The least bad option is "not". We may get another 9/11 out of it, but hey, at least we won't get an apocalypse.

Considering we’re having about one of those a day now, I’d say it’s no big deal anymore. I mean, some of those could get killed in a car wreck anyway.

• Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

only took half a decade, but someone finally said it publicly:

For fuck's sake, the goddamned stupidity.

"Hey, friend -- for the sake of political expediency and transitory power, you COULD align yourself with a political movement made up of insane people,  who are not even allegiant to a particular set of ideas, but rather are allegiant to a mercurial psychotic narcissist who takes irrational positions and changes them willy-nilly . . . and once you do so, anything you do or say afterwards that even smells of apostacy against the ever-changing and increasingly crazy positions of that psychotic narcissist has a material chance of resulting in violent action against you.  So, you wanna sign up for that, or not?"

tenor.gif?itemid=15922770

Except....you know.....we're all on the same goddamned plane with these fucking idiots.

• Hook 'Em 4

49 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hey twitter, when dotard says 78% of Americans think the election was rigged, maybe don't use the word "disputed"? That's not disputed; it's a fucking lie. An incredibly irresponsible dangerous lie. 

this shit drives me nuts.

on cnn a few days ago, the anchor was like, "in a lawsuit he has virtually no shot of winning".  no shot.  not virtually, not longshot, not tiny bit of hope.  no.  it's a short fucking word. 

use it, know it, live it.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The least bad option is "not". We may get another 9/11 out of it, but hey, at least we won't get an apocalypse.

you mean an event where anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 Americans needlessly and tragically perish?

We call that a Wednesday in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

What are those things called that Spencer Gifts used to sell for your desk where you'd pull back one ball and sent it into the others and it would make the far ball go back and forth, and you could even do two at a time on each side?  Mike Pence claps like those things, obviously from lots of practice making one ball clang against another, sometimes two on each side of him.  Cradle Ball set or something like that?  Weird that's how he applauds.  

15 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Wow 

Whispering to himself:  I got spirit how bout you...

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What are those things called that Spencer Gifts used to sell for your desk where you'd pull back one ball and sent it into the others and it would make the far ball go back and forth, and you could even do two at a time on each side?  Mike Pence claps like those things, obviously from lots of practice making one ball clang against another, sometimes two on each side of him.  Cradle Ball set or something like that?  Weird that's how he applauds.  

Newton's Cradle I believe.  I have one on my dresser. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15922770

ill laugh at all the misery coming to trumpers that Donald no longer sees worthy. It’s only a matter of one before something serious happens though. 

lay with dogs, you get fleas !

Edited by tx 3 putt

I did a deep dive into Kennedy Center Honors performances tonight.  This one struck me for a variety of reasons, mostly those being (a) the brilliance of the song and (b) the brilliance of Aretha Franklin.  That said, watch the Obamas, and then marvel how that human cumstain known as "President" Trump could never in a million years give a shit about art, or history, or science, or anything of net positive value.

Revel in the glory of Ms. Aretha, and then maybe shut off the internet and media for 12 hours, and get you some.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I did a deep dive into Kennedy Center Honors performances tonight.  This one struck me for a variety of reasons, mostly those being (a) the brilliance of the song and (b) the brilliance of Aretha Franklin.  That said, watch the Obamas, and then marvel how that human cumstain known as "President" Trump could never in a million years give a shit about art, or history, or science, or anything of net positive value.

Revel in the glory of Ms. Aretha, and then maybe shut off the internet and media for 12 hours, and get you some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fWeVzQnZ4

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1