Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

32 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Oh sure, I show up at that address, and next thing I know I’m at the bottom of a well in your basement rubbing lotion all over my body. I’m not falling for that again.

Oh sure, I show up at that address, and next thing I know I’m at the bottom of a well in your basement rubbing lotion all over my body. I’m not falling for that again. yell "Mom, I'm home!"

5 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

So basically, whatever COVID was already restricting him from doing, the NCAA is now restricting him from doing at Florida, and at any other job if he is to leave Florida. 

This is the equivalent of LSU self imposing a bowl ban in a 5 win season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

if herman let cade brewer come back anyone can come back. 

Well he doesn't count against the roster limit so might as well have a practice body. Of course, if Tom came back he would unfortunately be much much more than a practice body.

Edited by Bevo14

21 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

plz dont come back sam i cant take another year of turrible zone read decisions 

bruh literally hands off every time 

There is no "read" in fact. It's basically a slow developing zone play where Sam hands the ball off into a wall of defenders who tackle the RB immediately.

17 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

If Tom's coming back (he's not), then sure, I love you, but "bye, Sam." If it's Urban? I want to see Sam with real deal coaching. 

Same. While I am eager to see what our other QBs can do, we need Urban to develop them. Not Herman.  If Urban wants Sam to play he will play Sam. I don’t want Herman fucking up any more QB development. Herman wanted Sam over Shane. Remember that. Our other QBs barely got a chance to get any game experience because Herman is such a shit show for a HC.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Same. While I am eager to see what our other QBs can do, we need Urban to develop them. Not Herman.  If Urban wants Sam to play he will play Sam. I don’t want Herman fucking up any more QB development. Herman wanted Sam over Shane. Remember that. Our other QBs barely got a chance to get any game experience because Herman is such a shit show for a HC.

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

TFB --  You’ve already seen some senior Longhorns take advantage of the Covid prompted extra year of eligibility.  I am told that Sam Ehlinger is also considering returning for a final year.  I asked the source why and was told that Sam wants to go out on a better note, “I think he just wants to leave Texas with a different story”.  As far as whether he will stay or not, I’m told the staff has not been informed yet but was told Herman would certainly like him back.

4rbql1.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TexasEx said:

Hate to break it to you, but Urban won’t bring Texas “back.” Back to one championship, a second appearance in the title game and 10+ win seasons? Get the fuck out of my face. 

Urban will bring Texas into a different fucking galaxy. We’ll be 100,000 light years beyond “back.“ We’ll go on a run of wrecking shit in college football the likes of which have never been seen. It will make Alabama’s “dynasty” look like pee wee. We will win every game by more than 50 for the next 10 years. 10 consecutive conference championships. 8 national championships. #1 recruiting class every year. Hundreds of players in the NFL. $500mm+ per year in football revenue. We will buy ESPN just to burn it to the fucking ground. Urban will retire as AD in 2031, after recruiting VY’s son to quarterback and hiring young genius offensive mind Lincoln Riley’s son as his coaching successor, who will proceed to push Oklahoma’s shit in every year for the next half century. 

Urban thinks college fans have unrealistic expectations? Fuck that. We have the most resources in the most football talent rich state in the goddamn United States of America. This shit is happening. #BDE 

200-3.gif.ffb2d82780ce55844cd23c7cc0ad30a9.gif                         I want to believe