Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JMFP said:

The time after college and before marriage. Those were the days.

I got married 2 months before graduating but I took 4 years off between high school and college. No pressures at work earning enough money for a home, new car, cover, $0.29 Corona nights and $1.50 pitchers of beer. Those were the days for me. After college I wanted to conquer the corporate world and I buried myself at work for 12 to 16 hour days 7 days a week for over a decade. That was dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think this off-season is the first time he’s eligible for an extension. I’m sure AZ will pick up his 5th year option. Kyler probably said “hey coach Brah you gotta get me some of that Mahomes money!” and the Cardinals were like “Nah let’s see if you don’t suck ass in Year 4 before we give you $30M/yr in Years 6-10.” Then Kyler got butt hurt, changed his Twitter pics and tried to enter the portal. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

I think this off-season is the first time he’s eligible for an extension. I’m sure AZ will pick up his 5th year option. Kyler probably said “hey coach Brah you gotta get me some of that Mahomes money!” and the Cardinals were like “Nah let’s see if you don’t suck ass in Year 4 before we give you $30M/yr in Years 6-10.” Then Kyler got butt hurt, changed his Twitter pics and tried to enter the portal. 

I heard he's planning an unofficial visit to the Cowboys. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Kyler supposedly wants $45-50m a year. Uhhh no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard $55 million the other day. 

He doesn't need that. Kids clothes and cars don't cost as much.

riptide-lifestyle-model-952.jpg

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I had to move to the Phoenix area for work about 18 months ago. I was asked by a local if I was going to start rooting for the Cardinals. I informed that local that I was a Texas Longhorn and I would never root for the Cardinals as long as they had that shitty little Ewok, former ousux qb, on their team. I will say that I did root for them when the Ewok was hurt and out, with Colt leading the team. With this going on, I hope that the Cardinals get rid of his worthless Ewok ass and I may have to start rooting for them.

There was some fluff piece about Murray from ESPN before AZ's game against the Rams I think. Talking about how much he admired Bruce's Lee's philosophy of being adaptable since high school blah blah blah. Talk about someone's behavior that comes nothing close to matching this. 😆

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, naija said:

none of this character stuff from Murray was predictable.

I have a buddy who played in the NFL and at A&M under Slocum. He is still connected to the program.  He told me several years ago when Murray and Allen left around the same time, the team tried to convince Allen to stay.  Murray's teammates literally packed his shit in his locker for him. They hated him.  So did his baseball teammates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

I have a buddy who played in the NFL and at A&M under Slocum. He is still connected to the program.  He told me several years ago when Murray and Allen left around the same time, the team tried to convince Allen to stay.  Murray's teammates literally packed his shit in his locker for him. They hated him.  So did his baseball teammates.

sounds like we dodged a bullet with him.  Kyler damn near broke college football Twitter when he tweeted that pic from his visit with Charlie.  

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2022 at 10:37 AM, Murfdogg21 said:

Dak makes more than $40M/year. Kyler's gonna get more than that as I'm told that's the going rate for franchise QB's -- if he's a franchise QB.

• Hook 'Em 1