2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

17 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Fucking this. 

There is little to no proof of election fraud so team dotard is filing as many evidence devoid suits as possible so they can point at the huuuggggeee number of suits as THE PROOF. 

Fuck these fucking fucks. 

"If there wasn't massive fraud, why would I make so many accusations?"

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, G650 said:

earlier today in a presser mcconnell tried to go baghdad bob "no cause for alarm" twice.... it's perfectly normal for the electoral college to be the actual decision point.....

whether or not he's sandbagging for the georgia election, the boys likely just delivered a message.... something to the effect of "if you want a coup, we'll give you a coup."

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Is it time to start worrying? Because it really seems like it's time to start worrying? Or sniffing glue. Or amphetamines.

200.gif

I guess this would be a bad time to tell you that Trump has named, as acting Secretary of Transportation...Ted Stryker.  Who under severe psychological stress, can snap...just like that! 

14 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Fucking getting crazy. What are they doing, we are all Americans.

And it’s our absolute state of the art when it comes to maintenance-friendly low observable tech, sensor fusion, combat software, and battle space integration...and its codified in law that Israel needs to maintain a military edge in the ME.  Also recently read that China wants to build a military logistics facility in the UAE.  

This really doesn’t make a lot of sense...especially now.  

earlier today in a presser mcconnell tried to go baghdad bob "no cause for alarm" twice.... it's perfectly normal for the electoral college to be the actual decision point.....
whether or not he's sandbagging for the georgia election, the boys likely just delivered a message.... something to the effect of "if you want a coup, we'll give you a coup."
The intelligence community is not a fan of Trump. Too many assets and operatives left hanging out to dry and too much ground work that took blood to lay that was bulldozed over the last 4 years. If the CIA is cozying up, it's because they are looking for a spot to stick a knife.

Ok, in an effort to calm myself down I spent some time digging around and came up with Asha's take. I have a friend named Asha so this hits close to home :)

She's thinking along the lines of coverup more than coup. CYA type of things.

Long thread so here goes. There are a cople of duplicate tweets, sorry, sometimes not having twitter makes it hard for me to get it right on the embed.

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Fucking getting crazy. What are they doing, we are all Americans.

I've said it previously: I don't think Ukraine was the only place that Trump was using foreign policy for personal gain.  Kush was running that shit for a while.  We didn't even have an ambassador to the Kingdom of SA for over half his presidency.  (The Kingdom murdered Khashoggi on 10/3/2018; John Abizaid was nominated on 11/13/2018, confirmed in April 2019.)  There is so much weirdness that happened in that area over the last four years, and I don't have much faith that it was all for furthering American interests. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
20 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

The intelligence community is not a fan of Trump. Too many assets and operatives left hanging out to dry and too much ground work that took blood to lay that was bulldozed over the last 4 years. If the CIA is cozying up, it's because they are looking for a spot to stick a knife.

this is what i meant to quote

Man, you guys getting all freaked out need to look at some nice big titties and relax. Trump is being his usual idiotic self, republicans are doing their usual evil things. The world keeps turning. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. 

11.gif

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Man, all you guys getting all freaked out need to look at some nice big titties and relax. Trump is being his usual idiotic self, republicans are doing their usual evil things. The world keep turning. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. 

You must have missed there will be something catastrophic between now and January. #DOOMERGANGSHIT

Just now, SameSame said:

Trying to get a grasp here, but it’s a little difficult to understand.  So you’re telling me  you know more than one person named Asha?

Yes!

The news of the firings/resignings was getting me a little edgy. Asha R's feed is good.

Sorry if it was a little long, more of the chaos dumping of information and it's hard to get it organized. This thread exploded in the last week and a half.

54 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I agree.  I know this post is pages ago, and maybe more horrible things have come to light which I haven’t caught up on yet.  But, honestly, I would bet Clarence Thomas and his crazy ass wife (and more so the wife even in his case) are probably the only SCOTUS people who actually enthusiastically like Trump and would really go to bat for him at that level of fuckery.  

These people don’t have to worry about their donors getting pissed and future lobbying incomes drying up, or about getting primaried by some Q-Anon dipshit because they pissed off the base.  They do have to worry about losing their standing if the system breaks down, people lose faith in the institution, and we have an autocrat who tells the legal system to fuck off.  

What about Beer-Pong Brett?

8 minutes ago, mchookem said:

there needs to be a fuckton MORE of this - flood the airwaves, every opportunity. send Pete on FOX every hour on the hour. 

i don't understand why they aren't doing this. 

If Trump doesn't concede by the end of the week, I'd like to see a House resolution on a simple statement telling him to abide by the Constitution.  Time to get some Congressmen on record, one way or the other. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Ok, in an effort to calm myself down I spent some time digging around and came up with Asha's take. I have a friend named Asha so this hits close to home :)

She's thinking along the lines of coverup more than coup. CYA type of things.

Long thread so here goes. There are a cople of duplicate tweets, sorry, sometimes not having twitter makes it hard for me to get it right on the embed.

i have such a thing for her. she's devastatingly beautiful, and she's also devastatingly intelligent. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Maybe that's why Pence went out of town. "Who me? I had nothing to do with it! I wasn't even in DC at the time!  But I shall faithfully serve the American people in this time of crisis.....and pardon all the scumbags on my way out the door"

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i have such a thing for her. she's devastatingly beautiful, and she's also devastatingly intelligent. 

Yep.  Attractive AND brilliant is absolutely kryptonite.

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I will fight you. 

Get in line.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

she wouldn't give either of us the time of day.

Well......yeah......I'm sorry, I thought this was Surly, where we could posit that we are the most desirable people on earth, and women would fall all over themselves for the mere chance to one day be in our presence.  Are we adhering to rules of reality and rational thought now?  Because that would be a bummer.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well......yeah......I'm sorry, I thought this was Surly, where we could posit that we are the most desirable people on earth, and women would fall all over themselves for the mere chance to one day be in our presence.  Are we adhering to rules of reality and rational thought now?  Because that would be a bummer.

2020 has been very explicit that those are no longer things. 

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

yeah this ain't good. I've been wondering for the last year about how the military may still be our saving grace. shit is getting real. the longer this stupidity drags on (looking at you republicans to do something) the worse this will be. 

not good.

4 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Trump - the gift that keeps grifting. 

Thanks.  I now have a pretty good idea how to handle this if I should ever run across it.  That is assuming that the guy didn't end up in some Sisyphean hell of doing it over and over.  

46 minutes ago, Homercles said:

And it’s our absolute state of the art when it comes to maintenance-friendly low observable tech, sensor fusion, combat software, and battle space integration...and its codified in law that Israel needs to maintain a military edge in the ME.  Also recently read that China wants to build a military logistics facility in the UAE.  

This really doesn’t make a lot of sense...especially now.  

Kickbacks

Trump Tower Abu Dhabi coming in 2022.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
58 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Yessir