2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I said this yesterday and was roundly shouted down.

It seems that in the Covid Times, she has grown out her hair, which looks a lot better on her.

Yeah, the hair makes a huge difference. Also seems fun for an old lady 

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

image.png.e4d0196a18f357907dc37231e5e32961.png

GA is too close to call. Margin so small a recount will happen automatically. Won't know shit until Dec. 1

PA - AP doesn't want to call it until margin grows from 13,641 to recount threshold of 0.5%, or 32,500

AZ is still too close to call for some people, but AP/FOX sticking by their calls. 

No one fucking knows why Nevada hasn't been called. It's done. There is another Clark County drop at 6pm. 

Probably waiting for that Nevada dump tbh. 

If Trump comes to the conclusion that the end is near and that he'll have to be checking out of the White House Hilton....what would be on his list of "Top 3 Things to do" before he checks out?

1) Adderall,
2) Get on twitter and change his mind about his loss, and
3) Ask his supporters to surround the WH, and defend him by all means necessary

15 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Public perception matters in a representative democracy.  The tweets right above this post from Dan Crenshaw reflects that.  If public perception about the legitimacy of Trump's challenges didn't matter, do you think Lt. Dan would be calling out his new colleague?

The networks' calling this race for Biden will only further undermine the legitimacy of Trump's position.  And that's going to cause even further erosion of his support among the GOP officeholders/bigwigs.

You said it would "frame future elections".  That's different than this.

54 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

hahah.  97% is almost literally unbelievable.  If you just told everyone to fill out the second bubble, you probably couldn't get 97% to execute those instructions correctly.

I would say about the same percentage of Native support for denying access of pipelines crossing Native lands.  Payback sometimes kicks your ass.  Take that 71,000 vote differential away and guess who would be leading AZ right now.

16 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

If Trump comes to the conclusion that the end is near and that he'll have to be checking out of the White House Hilton....what would be on his list of "Top 3 Things to do" before he checks out?

1. Issue pardons, pardons, and more pardons.
2. Give Medals of Honor out like candy to friends and family.
3. Start signing whatever happens to be around him and selling the Sharpies online.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yeah--I'm sorry.  I mistyped.  I meant that it would frame future challenges to this election.

Oh.  Well, that's different.  Yeah, I think I agree with that.  It would be contemporary information that could be folded into court opinion.