2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Have any of the GOP morons peddling conspiracy theories told us why the Dems went to all the trouble to cheat but not give themselves the senate?

And lose house seats?!

See that’s the genius of it all.

Losing the Senate and house seats was the smoke screen needed to then go and steal the election from Donald Trump.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The GOP seems to be running with the kind of message Hawley put out there. It’s farcical when you think about it, but Democrats can’t just let them own the messaging there.

White working class, that is. The working class, in my humble opinion, did not vote for Trump so much because he said he was pro-worker although that was part of it. They voted for him because they were stupid enough to see Trump as a strong man of principles brave enough to stand up to politics as usual and drain the swamp.

The key word in your post is farcical. You're absolutely right. It's irony for the irony deaf. Soft-hands Donny Trump repping the calloused hand class is absurd beyond absurd. If that group bought this lie enough to turn it into a religion, I'm not sure that "messaging" can do much to sway them. They've already chosen Trump over regular guy Joe Biden.

Dems should stick with pursuing the working class through policy and persuasion, but Trump's white workers (that's certainly not all white workers) are likely lost forever.

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Have any of the GOP morons peddling conspiracy theories told us why the Dems went to all the trouble to cheat but not give themselves the senate?

it has been postulated that they did this because it's faster to just pencil in the prez bubble and move on the next fraudulent ballot.  More fraud per hour.  MAGAs slowly nod heads and the "sure, that checks out" light comes on their brains.

Edited by gyroprotagonist

45 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I am growing increasingly angry at the networks for not calling NV or PA

29 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Call Nevada already !

11 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

All the networks spending airtime explaining why they haven't called the race despite the fact every fucking person on the planet knows Joe Biden is winning PA.

7 minutes ago, texhorn said:

networks need to grow a pair and call this.

Once the call is made for NV or PA, the ratings will drop like a stone to the usual Friday afternoon.  Ain't no network making that mistake first.  Y'all be mad right now, but you're still watching.

• Haha 1

I just spent the last 30 minutes listening to a VP of a Fortune 20 company telling me how everything was fine in the US and then Trump ticked off China with his great tariffs and suddenly China created the china flu and sent it to America to hurt Trump.  By doing this, it meant there would be more mail in ballots which would allow the deep state to manipulate the vote and help Biden become President.  He was literally in shock and asking me how half the country voted to fire Trump when he has been doing the best job a president has ever done.  Everything he was seeing was it would be a Trump landslide victory.  By the way he has Fox News on in his office all day and its his only news source.  It really shows you how corrupted some peoples minds are by getting their news from Fox.

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That was the bargain the Dems had to make with the RINO anti-Trumpers to fix the election.  No way they could've beaten Trump otherwise.  He'd have won every state.  

ok, i just spent the last 90 minutes catching up on this thread, and i know i missed a lot.  you fuckers post faster than i can read, which is not saying all that much.  i'm not quoting anyone, but here are some thoughts from what i've read:

-the gritty memes are the icing on this delicious cake.  john oliver needs to add an extra 15 minutes just for gritty on sunday.   maybe his own spinoff show.  i don't know, i haven't thought it through.  my philly friends keep sending them to me and they're amazing.  props to @immamac for the button.

-the pushback on the electoral college by a few confused trumpers is what's wrong with pretty much everything in this country.  it all comes down to white people who have become used to a system that has always been rigged in their favor, and their realization that things are finally slowly starting to even out.  nothing is being taken away from you, because you didn't fucking earn it in the first place.  evolve already, or step aside.  it's still a problem with the electoral college and the senate, and maybe we'll get proportional change in the numbers (which seems fair), because i have no faith that the system itself is going anywhere.

-lots of comments about santorum.  i know there are a couple of republicans paid by cnn to basically be contrarian views (punching bags) and i understand that's not a fun or easy job, but he's a fucking weasel, and he deserves plenty of ridicule.  the fact that he can be straightforward, honest, and insightful when he feels like it only makes me hate him more when he's a bag-of-shit stooge for idiotic gop nonsense.

-i have no problem with the way the media is handling this.  i can watch coverage of fake drama towards an inevitable conclusion all weekend if i need to.  no problem.

-the tweet about 15 pages ago about removing trespassers from the white house is fucking poetry.  it reminds me of a scene in the west wing when they're about to go on lockdown because of a terror threat.  bartlet asks leo what's going to happen, and leo is like, "well, i think in about 15 seconds the secret service is going to come in here and take you to the bunker.  your feet may touch the ground a few times, but i doubt it."

-to finish, a quick shout out to former president trump.  i know he gets a lot of heat for being divisive, but i think he's showing us right now just how uniting he can be.  and on that note...

Ari Gold: GET THE FUCK OUT on Make a GIF

4 minutes ago, Halohal said:

Trump flags at half mast...

Trump boats at half submerged.

Trumpers’ dicks at half limp.

Trump campaign staff at half paid.

Trump, Jr.’s eight ball at half snorted.

Trump truck lift kits at half lowered   

this is fun, let’s do more 

Edited by Lobo

7 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

special counsel investigation has now begun.

did he do it?

yes.

adjourned.

kinda like the emoluments clause.  if we want to enforce these "rules", we need to start attaching penalties for breaking them.  trump won't be the last republican who doesn't stop at red lights.

• Rage+1 1