2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

15 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Got damn it my family is from Pittsburgh and I still want a Gritty t-shirt.

Look, we’re all having fun with philly saving the day, but come next hockey season philly will go back to being the dumbest, most violent, and overly drunk sports city in the country. 

they can enjoy their respect through Inauguration Day. After that they’ll go back to being fat drunk and stupid and they‘ll remind everyone for the next 50 years, as they vomit into a urinal, about that time they saved America.  

Edited by heso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're implying that media calls for a Biden victory would somehow mute court challenges.  That's not possible.  This is going to play out through the courts and the legislature, and nothing any media outlet does will have one iota of influence on the outcome.

Yeah, I don't know about this.  Florida certified its vote a month before the lawsuits really got cooking.

I don't think any lawsuits or recount petitions are really ripe until a state certifies its count, which is going to happen after a "call."

I do agree that being the winner, by certified count, is a major advantage.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Just now, heso said:

Look, we’re all having fun with philly saving the day, but come next hockey season philly will go back to being the dumbest, most violent, and overly drunk sports cities in the country. 

they can enjoy their respect through Inauguration Day. After that they’ll go back to being fat drunk and stupid and they‘ll remind everyone for the next 50 years, as they vomit into a urinal, about that time they saved America.  

jealous jelly GIF

Just now, 'stache said:

Goddamn this slow counting. Joe isn't going to be able to claim victory tonight, is he. We know don won't concede but the media has to universally call it before he could claim victory in a conventional manner, right?

Pennsylvania could be decided tonight if Biden votes keep coming in at the rate they have been. But it's nearly a certainty that Biden is president elect

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

What’s interesting about GA is we’re going to get to actually have to see the military numbers and it could give us insights into how the military actually feels about trump. 

I dunno man, before Tuesday, I would have thought they largely hated him, but after seeing what we've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if officers lean trump and enlisted are waaaaay trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I've never been to Philadelphia. I think my general impression of Philadelphia has been somewhat negative.  I'm starting to love Philadelphia. 

I kind of like Philadelphia.  There are some really pretty parts along the river.  There is some pretty good food.  And there's a lot of history/good museums to check out as a tourist.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Pennsylvania could be decided tonight if Biden votes keep coming in at the rate they have been. But it's nearly a certainty that Biden is president elect

I know its a certainty, but I want to see Diamond Joe give his official victory speech, and I know he won't do it unless the media unanimously calls it.

Just now, shakahorn said:

I dunno man, before Tuesday, I would have thought they largely hated him, but after seeing what we've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if officers lean trump and enlisted are waaaaay trump.

My BIL is a 4th generation officer in the Army. Dude is borderline qanon, and he has been a member of FB pages that were identified as russian disinfo by the FBI and intel community. 

I'm expecting the military votes to be 50-60% trump in aggregate. But probably not enough to flip any of the races

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Does anyone actually know the amount of military ballots left? Wasn’t it something like 8900?

No that was the ballots sent out but not received yet. So likely under 4000 left.

The military ballots received earlier on have already been counted. 

Georgia is over.

Edited by Loch Ness Monster

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I know its a certainty, but I want to see Diamond Joe give his official victory speech, and I know he won't do it unless the media unanimously calls it.

Meh even then it’s not really a victory speech unless it’s preceded by a concession from the loser.

11 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

The wife (no pics) and I went two years ago right after Christmas and it was fucking awesome. I'm trying to go back when the weather is a little better.

My dad took me to a Phillies game in about 1980.  Steve Carlton pitched.  He gave up 4 runs in 8 innings, and was booed when he was pulled.  

Fucking assholes.

Starting to get some analysts on the shows (specially now on MSNBC) saying Joe should give the Pres-Elect speech tonight and not revert back to “traditional norms” mostly because if the shoe were on the other foot, Trump would be doing donuts on the White House lawn.

I’m starting to agree.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

My BIL is a 4th generation officer in the Army. Dude is borderline qanon, and he has been a member of FB pages that were identified as russian disinfo by the FBI and intel community. 

I'm expecting the military votes to be 50-60% trump in aggregate. But probably not enough to flip any of the races

Good assumption. Military Times did a poll back in August where Trump did not fare well. 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/08/31/as-trumps-popularity-slips-in-latest-military-times-poll-more-troops-say-theyll-vote-for-biden/

image.png.5568974a50ffa15ef7a92fa845f098b8.png

4 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Throwing out no state, Biden won the popular vote. As did Hillary. As did Obama twice.

Fucking dipshits, everywhere.

bwahahahahahahahhahahahaha

trumpers are the dumbest mother fuckers on the face of the earth and it’s not even close hahahahahaha

• Like 1

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Not to be too cynical, but assuming that these polls are as off as the rest of the polls... 

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

News hinted Allegheny is expected today at some point. I think there were 35,000 being counted 

There are 35,000 left to count but 29k of those couldn’t be counted until 5pm per court order. I expect the next Allegheny county drop will be 6k and the 29k will come in tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

I called GA. Trump would have to win all remaining ballots 80-20 to make up the ground. It's simply not happening. 

Georgia: Biden currently leads here by a razor-thin margin (1,561 votes) with about 8,200 regular absentee ballots, up to 8,900 overseas ballots and at least 5,500 provisional ballots left to count (plus 2,000 rejected absentee ballots that could be “cured” by their voters).