A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

42 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

And then Robert E Lee said "They're after me Lucky Charms." But Trix, they're for kids. They're great. Like America's great. And will be great again. Wow.

Liam is on the case and has a particular set of skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

skip to 1:14. He says "...I will cut funding to anyone that opposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate..."

Uh, ok, you fucking dumbass. 

Good catch.  Didn't pick up on that at first as I was too busy scratching my head on, "Well, most of the entities that proposed mask mandates don't receive any government funding?"  But then yeah, to your point, he actually stated the opposite of the red meat he had intended to throw his base.  And so we're all agreed, from now on...it's not "the base", or "MAGA"..........it's "Me Boys."  

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They add: “Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”

JFC

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

They'll refer to him as The Big Guy like companies refer to the Super Bowl as The Big Game.

Dems should start referring to him as The Former Guy and solicit funds.

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They add: “Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”

Big lulz

Political hatred for the man aside, I am honestly shocked his opening number was 5%.  For such a "brilliant negotiator", he could probably have asked for 15-20% and likely gotten it to both collect much needed cash and 'permit' the other candidate to show fealty/save face.  Effectively getting them into "who likes Trump the mostest out of everybody in our homeroom class" kinda thing.  Which may very well still unfold.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Political hatred for the man aside, I am honestly shocked his opening number was 5%.  For such a "brilliant negotiator", he could probably have asked for 15-20% and likely gotten it to both collect much needed cash and 'permit' the other candidate to show fealty/save face.  Effectively getting them into "who likes Trump the mostest out of everybody in our homeroom class" kinda thing.  Which may very well still unfold.  

When you have no agenda except kleptocracy and extortion, it makes it easy to not trade in favors. He has no respect or understanding of branches of government and believes he’s king.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

That sounds like a statement embedded in all his spam emails begging for money from the rubes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Couple of things - first, they know quite a few in toss up races might be willing to “donate” more money for his endorsement.  And make no mistake, this is him selling his endorsement.  Sure, if you send only %5, that just means you get to use his words or his photo (I’m sure the RNC has a press kit with ready-to-go photos), but if you send more, you might get a truth.social post, or if you send a big chunk, you might get a video.

Second, a lot of races are not competitive for Republicans, the (R) next to their name is more important than a Trump photo, and their budgets can be pretty thin and/or they want to save as much as they can for future campaigns.  15-20% is a hefty fee for something that might only get them a few points and MAGA won’t be donating to them personally to help make up that 15-20%, they’ll be donating to Donnie.  It would be embarrassing if they asked for 10% or more and a lot of Republicans said “nah, we’re good”.   5% minimum is a decent sweet spot, given how many will probably toss in more for some special attention, and how many won’t care about 5%.

I do love that even if you took a photo with Trump a year or two ago, or got an endorsement for the last election, you now have to pony up 5% of everything you take in if you want to continue using it.  That’s brilliant and is such a shitty thing to do, but completely on-brand for today’s GQP, and I think it’s pretty savvy.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/18/trump-media-tells-djt-shareholders-how-to-block-short-sellers.html

Trump Media in an update to a FAQ on its website provided tips to shareholders on how to avoid their stock being loaned out for short selling. Trump Media is making a point of telling its shareholders how to prevent their stock from being loaned to short sellers — who bet the price of the shares will drop.

The short-selling-prevention tips posted Wednesday on Trump Media’s website come as its DJT stock has sharply fallen in price since it began being public trading on March 26 — and as short sellers have taken a keen interest in the owner of the Truth Social app despite relatively high fees to finance such trades

“For long-term shareholders who believe in the Company’s future, the Company is highlighting the following actions you can take with your brokerage firm to prevent the lending of your shares for short selling,” Trump Media said in its supplement to its FAQ Wednesday.

The tips include holding DJT shares in a cash account at a brokerage firm as opposed to a margin account, “opting out of any securities lending program,” moving Trump Media shares to the company’s designated transfer agent, and transferring shares to a bank and “holding them in your retirement account.”

The instructions include a helpful form letter that shareholder can send to their brokers. The letter says: “Please accept this written instruction to make sure that the following securities are held in my cash account only and accordingly are not available for any stock loan activities.”

“I hereby expressly opt-out of any securities lending programs and instruct you to not loan out any of my shares,” the letter says, before a section that the sender can fill out with their number of shares.

• Like 1

image.png.c9a1751e8a5864dd899f3ee57bf742fd.png

In Soviet USA, National Campaign Office take campaign donations from you.

image.png.3590d0cca91a0d77c44fe8eee832d8ca.png

Sean, we were looking over donations to Trump Truth Defense Fund and see that you have not yet responded. Now more than ever, we need patriots who love America as much as President Trump to stand with him to defend this great country. Make your commitment today to our great country. Tomorrow, I will take the list of donors to the Oval Office for President Trump to review. He will disappointed if your name isn't on the list.

Here is a photograph of President Trump in the Oval Office reviewing the list of patriots who support the Trump Truth Defense Fund.

spacer.png

He's looking for your name!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

“Would you like to add a tip?”

Trump: Just to be clear, it’s another 20% tip, for a total of 25%. It’s for the the great service I give you.

image.jpeg.e59050f9b388b6f7aecc902fc0fbc111.jpeg

Edited by Superhero

57 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Sean, we were looking over donations to Trump Truth Defense Fund and see that you have not yet responded. Now more than ever, we need patriots who love America as much as President Trump to stand with him to defend this great country. Make your commitment today to our great country. Tomorrow, I will take the list of donors to the Oval Office for President Trump to review. He will disappointed if your name isn't on the list.

Here is a photograph of President Trump in the Oval Office reviewing the list of patriots who support the Trump Truth Defense Fund.

spacer.png

That's not the Oval Office, that's the bathroom of a mid-priced Mediterranean restaurant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

6e81492e-dbaf-4ea6-964e-a9bed5ffe535_text.gif

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

image.png.38640915ecf0f804057870806eb32df2.png

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Yea not touching DJT stock at all. Up 25%

Yeah, at the end of the day, it still only has two million active users.

Whoever is pumping up the stock would have been better off pumping up the active users.

• Hook 'Em 1