Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

24 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR3r1K0p_5owUzEz0hELiy1VNayDwvIow72bKl670NmtfRvPo8bpyB5nB40

bwahwahwaahwawahwahawwahwhwahwahahahahahhahahahahahhwhhwawahwahwawahwahwahwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaaa

they better update those numbers asap 

5a4d92d0f349badb30c81fd28e80c5f0.gif

laughing-hysterically.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Burt said:

I think in most if not all of these recounts and audits Biden's lead grew.  Sounds like lots of voter fraud in favor of the GQP if you ask me.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR3r1K0p_5owUzEz0hELiy1VNayDwvIow72bKl670NmtfRvPo8bpyB5nB40

bwahwahwaahwawahwahawwahwhwahwahahahahahhahahahahahhwhhwawahwahwawahwahwahwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaaa

they better update those numbers asap 

Hope MSNBC brings out Mr Khakis to update the board. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not to worry, we are apparently gonna do our own audit. Texas. A state that Dotard won. And we, the taxpayers, are gonna fund it. I want out. 

Texas is hoping to find enough extra votes for Trump to xfer  to other states he lost. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well the important thing, for this and all the other state audits, is that millions of tax dollars were liberated from the state into the bank accounts of a few white republicans. 

I believe that I read that this was mostly not funded with taxpayer money.  The grift.

But, the state spent an undue amount of money and time fucking with it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think in most if not all of these recounts and audits Biden's lead grew.  Sounds like lots of voter fraud in favor of the GQP if you ask me.

Kind of makes you wonder if maybe the 2000 election might have actually been stolen from Al Gore. In Florida, where Dubya’s brother was Governor, and where the Secretary of State who ordered a halt to the recount was rewarded with a position in the Bush/Cheney administration as a reward. Hmmm...

I’ve never advanced that position before. But to any Trump supporter who says the 2020 election was stolen from Trump then you’re goddamned right that I’m going to argue that the 2000 election was stolen from Gore. Fuck you, you dumbasses.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well the important thing, for this and all the other state audits, is that millions of tax dollars were liberated from the state into the bank accounts of a few white republicans. 

It’s almost like that’s the whole point of the exercise.

Nah, impossible.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Dotard has been talking about all the fraud they've been finding out in Arizona. Golly, what do you think he was talking about?

Maybe he is regretting his behavior and is now going to confess to being a crook...look mom, a flying pig!

• Hook 'Em 1

The narrative they are going to push (it appears) is that "there were so many irregularities that we don't trust our own recount".

Expect Fox/Newsmax/OAN to push this narrative from what I'm reading so far. 

It's fucking absurd, but so was this "audit" and pretty much everything else about the aftermath.

but oh to be a fly on the wall when Trump was told the results of the recount. I don't envy the person who got to tell him.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

"just delete it! they'll never know!" fucking idiot

..and they will never know. Because they don't care to know. Trump supporters hear only what the want to hear.

Hypocritical shit like this used to matter - no longer applies.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

..and they will never know. Because they don't care to know. Trump supporters hear only what the want to hear.

Hypocritical shit like this used to matter - no longer applies.

When you can write it all off as "deep state" "fake news" "liberal lamestream media" etc., you're right, nothing applies anymore.

Donald Trump could walk out on stage tomorrow, in front of every cable news, network news, internet media and have it livestreamed in real time to the entire world and say "I lost the 2020 presidential election and there was no fraud" and 30% of Americans would claim he didn't say it, it's being reported wrong, it was a hologram, it was Hillary Clinton dressed as Donald Trump because she had him murdered, etc. 

They just don't live in reality.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

When you can write it all off as "deep state" "fake news" "liberal lamestream media" etc., you're right, nothing applies anymore.

Donald Trump could walk out on stage tomorrow, in front of every cable news, network news, internet media and have it livestreamed in real time to the entire world and say "I lost the 2020 presidential election and there was no fraud" and 30% of Americans would claim he didn't say it, it's being reported wrong, it was a hologram, it was Hillary Clinton dressed as Donald Trump because she had him murdered, etc. 

They just don't live in reality.

I know for sure it wasn’t him because he would never say that.  That’s as far as it really needs to go, but they will go further so they can create the villain, which will be the villain they already know and hate. Biden, Hillary, soros, whomever. There will be theories about all of them to feed the cretins. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It will be spun.  Hell it already is being spun.  The focus is turning to addresses, people voting in the wrong counties, etc...  The people who wanted there to be fraud aren't simply going to change their minds over these results.  They'll just move the goalposts and continue blabbering on like idiots about some other circumstantial bullshit that they think proves widespread fraud.   We're not done hearing about it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I believe that I read that this was mostly not funded with taxpayer money.  The grift.

But, the state spent an undue amount of money and time fucking with it.

Taxpayers may not have funded the grifters directly but they're on the hook for the collateral damage.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

One of my favorite gifs.

Is it because Nathalie is fine?  Cuz she fine.

Really, that's been my two big takeaways from the Trump regime and its fallout:

1 -- there are a shitload of magnificent gifs out there in the internets.

2 -- dammit, dammit, dammit, I should have gotten in on the endless grift opportunities.  They are fucking LIMITLESS.

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

It will be spun.  Hell it already is being spun.  The focus is turning to addresses, people voting in the wrong counties, etc...  The people who wanted there to be fraud aren't simply going to change their minds over these results.  They'll just move the goalposts and continue blabbering on like idiots about some other circumstantial bullshit that they think proves widespread fraud.   We're not done hearing about it.  

I am done hearing about it. I was done hearing about it once the election was called for Joe Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 3