Congratulations to one of Surly's own, Hornius Emeritus

Horn Under a Bad Sign

Saw this on LiberallyLean.com, but didn't want to call him out, but since he posted it. 

He looks exactly how I would hope he would. Seriously, if you saw this guy in a bar, would he not look like the most interesting person to talk to in the entire place? 

Oh yeah, and I guess that Traces of Texas is ok. 😀

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Seriously, if you saw this guy in a bar, would he not look like the most interesting person to talk to in the entire place? 

Indeed. Although his corruption at the hands of Sauron would have me looking over my shoulder.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Very cool. Hornius looks like he would be the humble but deadly preacher that also serves as the sheriff in Abilene during the 1880s.

I get strong vibes like this...spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Hornius probably won't say anything but I have it on good authority from another Longhorn fan that earlier this year, on about 30 hours notice, he dropped everything and drove 350 miles to photograph a wedding after the scheduled photographer got sick from Covid. The photographs that resulted are "high art."  And Hornius doesn't even really like doing weddings. 

Pic of the happy couple?

images (30).jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Hornius probably won't say anything but I have it on good authority from another Longhorn fan that earlier this year, on about 30 hours notice, he dropped everything and drove 350 miles to photograph a wedding after the scheduled photographer got sick from Covid. The photographs that resulted are "high art."  And Hornius doesn't even really like doing weddings. 

Pics of bridesmaids?

• Hook 'Em 2