• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Watch this clip of Harry Connick Jr.  He's frustrated that his lily white crowd is clapping on the 1 and the 3, instead of the expected 2 and the 4, so he inserts an extra beat (4/4 measure --> 5/4 measure) around 0:40 and the dumbass crowd has no idea that they've been flipped to clapping on the 2 and the 4.

I  remember the first time I experienced this phenomenon. I was a teenager visiting my friends church and they were clapping on the 1&3. I was the off one and looking around confused as to why I couldn't get on beat. I kept trying to clap 1/3, but kept defaulting to the 2/4. It was a weird, frustrating experience.

• Like 1

The cameras will be mostly tight field shots so all the empty seats won’t be seen on TV, but it will be loud as fuck because they pipe in crowd noise.  

They have been called out for it before and should be embarrassed, but Aggie.   Lacks sportsmanship and shouldn’t be legal but it’s another tradition!

• Hook 'Em 3

Jimbo actually played QB for his opponents Coach today. Terry Bowden has mentioned over the years that his QB play, at Samford, was one of his best ever QBs that he’s coached. The family connection lead him to Bobby’s staff at FSU.

Hook’em!!!
Wait, what? Are you saying the hobbit actually played QB and his coach was Terry Bowden?
  • Haha 1

The aggy non-conference schedule is remarkable. They scheduled 3 of the shittiest teams you can imagine. 

ULL's record the last 5 years: 4-8, 4-8, 0-10, 5-7, 6-6. 

New Mexico's record the last 5 years: 2-10, 3-9, 2-5, 2-10, 3-9. 

Abilene Christian's record the last 5 years at the FCS level: 7-4, 5-6, 1-5, 5-7, 6-5. 

This is truly pathetic scheduling. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 4:10 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

If they go 5&7 this year, Jimbo is getting fired. They will hide behind sovereign immunity like tech did with Leach and likely not end up paying out the rest of the contract.

That's all good until Dabo says he requires all $150 million upfront.

aggy will find a way to fuck it up even worse from there.

if they try to get out of a fully guaranteed contract and do it their contracts aren't worth the paper they are written on and will have a hard time hiring anyone worth a damn (plus pissing off Jimmie Sexton is a bad move these days)

The aggy non-conference schedule is remarkable. They scheduled 3 of the shittiest teams you can imagine. 
ULL's record the last 5 years: 4-8, 4-8, 0-10, 5-7, 6-6. 
New Mexico's record the last 5 years: 2-10, 3-9, 2-5, 2-10, 3-9. 
Abilene Christian's record the last 5 years at the FCS level: 7-4, 5-6, 1-5, 5-7, 6-5. 
This is truly pathetic scheduling. 

Nothing would be funnier than Aggy loss to Abilene Church of Christ preaching school.
  • Hook 'Em 1