• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Haynes King looks good this year

Of course he does. Aggies tell us that if he hadn't got injured two years ago, they would have made the playoff and likely won the natty they so covet.

Guy's gotta be a stud.

Seriously, I'm glad to see him having success. He was balleyhooed into an impossible world of expectations at A&M. He went through the starting QB cycle in high speed. Glorified. Vilified. Hated. Thrown under the bus with all of his predecessors. It's crowded under there.

Up next? Weigman. He's on the same track. If he's able to play again, he should skip the part that comes after glorified and go somewhere normal.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

After Rueben Owens’ dad took to Twitter complaining about lack of PT, it looks like they sidelined Moss and featured Owens. Coaching decisions made based on helicopter dads’ social media posts. Interesting strategy, let’s see how it works out for them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Of course he does. Aggies tell us that if he hadn't got injured two years ago, they would have made the playoff and likely won the natty they so covet.

Guy's gotta be a stud.

Seriously, I'm glad to see him having success. He was balleyhooed into an impossible world of expectations at A&M. He went through the starting QB cycle in high speed. Glorified. Vilified. Hated. Thrown under the bus with all of his predecessors. It's crowded under there.

Up next? Weigman. He's on the same track. If he's able to play again, he should skip the part that comes after glorified and go somewhere normal.

When Weigman leaves, that opens the door for the next tens years of us hearing “we woulda won it all in ‘24 if Wiggy hadn’t left”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

After Rueben Owens’ dad took to Twitter complaining about lack of PT, it looks like they sidelined Moss and featured Owens. Coaching decisions made based on helicopter dads’ social media posts. Interesting strategy, let’s see how it works out for them. 

This is a good point. Also something to consider though is that when a suspected murderer and gang leader expresses their consternation with your coaching decisions, you probably want to think your next steps through pretty clearly. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Idk I think that bar is a pretty good move for Johnny 8ball. Good way to be around cheesy girls who might be interested in a douchebag loser like him. And grift the dudes who will pay for that environment. Although I’m sure he’ll fuck it up somehow before long.

"I think the Ags will be fine. A complete change in culture is necessary though"
Yeah, that shouldn't take long.

Yes Fng aggy change your “culture” now! All of your gray haired Money people would just love to change your “culture” now that it’s 2023. Dude - you’re about 50 years behind!

Hook’em!!!

41 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Idk I think that bar is a pretty good move for Johnny 8ball. Good way to be around cheesy girls who might be interested in a douchebag loser like him. And grift the dudes who will pay for that environment. Although I’m sure he’ll fuck it up somehow before long.

We should get a pool together on what happens first:

1 - Tax evasion/non-payment 

2 - Drug trafficking 

3 - Health code violations

4 - Liquor code violations

5 - Fire / Insurance fraud

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

Somebody's dream has come true.

Plus, any Aggie female who went to the games in 2012 and 2013 will be batting their big beautiful cow eyes at him. 

He'll be swimming in it!

spacer.png

Good times are back, baby!

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

We should get a pool together on what happens first:

1 - Tax evasion/non-payment 

2 - Drug trafficking 

3 - Health code violations

4 - Liquor code violations

5 - Fire / Insurance fraud

Would being indicted under the RICO Act fall under number 1, or be its own category?  I could totally see Johnny falling behind on payroll, payments to vendors, taxes, etc., and being bailed out by investors who turn out to be fronts for the hillbilly mafia who use his bar to launder cash from their meth or moonshine business.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Guy's gotta be a stud.

12 hours ago, ScottS said:

Would being indicted under the RICO Act fall under number 1, or be its own category?  I could totally see Johnny falling behind on payroll, payments to vendors, taxes, etc., and being bailed out by investors who turn out to be fronts for the hillbilly mafia who use his bar to launder cash from their meth or moonshine business.

gf.JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

GT really needs to finish out the season around 7-5 so they can get matched up against those fightin Texum bulldogs in some tier III, chump bowl. Watching that bug-eyed assassin drag his nutsack all over jimbo's face for 4 quarters seems like an amusing way to spend a Wednesday afternoon in mid Dec. 

If Haynes King beats Jimbo in a bowl game, there might be a mass aggy suicide.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

17 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Is he actually the owner?

This is my question. I have a hard time imagining Johnny 8-Ball handling all the necessary financing, licensing, vendoring, etc. required of a bar. Shirley, he's got to just be a compensated face that will hold court a few times a year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is my question. I have a hard time imagining Johnny 8-Ball handling all the necessary financing, licensing, vendoring, etc. required of a bar. Shirley, he's got to just be a compensated face that will hold court a few times a year.
aggyland is the only town in the entire country that could keep such a place from bankrupting within 2 years. I mean look how long Billy has been going with his scam and no end in sight.

3 hours ago, ousux said:
5 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

aggyland is the only town in the entire country that could keep such a place from bankrupting within 2 years. I mean look how long Billy has been going with his scam and no end in sight.

True, but combining alcohol,(and drugs?) and idiots can make for an interesting outcome. 

I could be wrong here but the Vince Young steakhouse….*looks both directions and over shoulder….i don’t think it’s actually Vince’s.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

So this f-ing ghetto looking dump of a bar with ZERO Yelp reviews is some kind of aggy Valhalla?? Looks like old East Austin from the 1980s where you would go to score blow and hookers (with at least a 50% chance they did not have an Adam’s Apple). I figured they would at least bomb it with fake reviews saying how awesome it was. Wow, how depressing. 

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0110.jpeg

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, South Austin said:

If Haynes King beats Jimbo in a bowl game, there might be a mass aggy suicide.

Brent Zwerneman has a template for this…

“Texas A&M announced on Wednesday that it cannot play in the 4th annual Duke’s Mayo Bowl on Dec. 27 against Georgia Tech because of a COVID-19 outbreak on its team.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

So this f-ing ghetto looking dump of a bar with ZERO Yelp reviews is some kind of aggy Valhalla?? Looks like old East Austin from the 1980s where you would go to score blow and hookers (with at least a 50% chance they did not have an Adam’s Apple). I figured they would at least bomb it with fake reviews saying how awesome it was. Wow, how depressing. 

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0110.jpeg

Wholly shit...is that really it? Looks like a bar on Telephone Rd. in the early 80's.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3