• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Texas A&M Space Force:  When your ego is out of this world, but your IQ is under the ocean."  

I can't fucking believe these people are allowed anywhere near our aeronautical programs, let alone our nuclear weapons technology.  We are all living in the preface to a very disturbing Netflix documentary our children will watch in twenty years.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

ROSS BJORK ON HEAD COACH HIRING CRITERIA IN SEC:

"We analyzed the type of coach that has had the most success in the SEC. Defensive minded head coach, right. I mean, just look in our league, who are the two best programs right now?"

Kalen-De-Boer-Alabama-FTBL-Twitter-2024-

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 8
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Josh Pate - "Billy Liucci talks about them everyday, David Nuno talks about them everyday, why shouldn't I?"  What a dumb statement. I'm beginning to think Josh is sponsored by both Academy Sports and texags.
I'm beginning to think Josh and Billy have a thing going, NTTAWWT...but I do hate to see a Georgia guy get swallowed up by the aggy cult. It has definitely had an adverse affect on his sports objectivity.

8 hours ago, ousux said:
19 hours ago, sdm said:
Josh Pate - "Billy Liucci talks about them everyday, David Nuno talks about them everyday, why shouldn't I?"  What a dumb statement. I'm beginning to think Josh is sponsored by both Academy Sports and texags.

I'm beginning to think Josh and Billy have a thing going, NTTAWWT...but I do hate to see a Georgia guy get swallowed up by the aggy cult. It has definitely had an adverse affect on his sports objectivity.

Cults will do that to a person. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

16 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

ROSS BJORK ON HEAD COACH HIRING CRITERIA IN SEC:

"We analyzed the type of coach that has had the most success in the SEC. Defensive minded head coach, right. I mean, just look in our league, who are the two best programs right now?"

Kalen-De-Boer-Alabama-FTBL-Twitter-2024-

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Interesting

This would be great.  If he does as well there as he did at aggy, tOSU is screwed Bjorked.  If he has some success there, it shows that aggy's problems are systemic and won't get fixed by one or two hires.  Come on, Ohio State, hire him!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

More corps dork shit. Stupid challenger 17 squad. Funny thing is none of these jerk offs are aeronautical engineering majors.

E8B9DDFF-62B2-4F58-A48F-35F2ADFF9AE1.jpeg

F174370D-C685-4382-A440-4BA994473506.jpeg

103519F7-08C3-4A64-BC9A-1E922C982ACA.jpeg

093DBF47-5A74-4BC3-B8E5-6BCA6BCA4104.jpeg

671C4BCB-4332-4EC3-9F6F-0386F7DB160B.jpeg

Those are some lovely couples and props to aggy for being progressive enough to provide housing for them. good bull. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3