Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

He's 21 years old.  He isn't a "kid" who needs to be soothed by his mom.  It doesn't do him any good to try to justify it as just being a kid.  That would be embarrassing behavior for a 15 year old.

He's been mentally coddled and as a result he is a front runner who has a false sense of his abilities due to having the deck stacked in his favor playing in a QB friendly offense.  He only plays a few games a year going against somewhat equal talent.  The NFL is going to be a rude awakening.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 11/6/2023 at 5:43 AM, troph said:

If a player wants a percentage of ownership because he plays he can get straight fucked if I’m an owner. 

I’d go with crooked fucked.

9 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Some of you guys should consider therapy

Wait? After the last 13 years as Texas fans, aren’t we all in therapy?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/5/2023 at 5:12 PM, TankedBevo said:

Nah he's the same bitch ass primadonna in the mold of Kyler Murray. Immensely talented, supreme bitchassedness 

Caleb ain't just a bitch. He's a pussy ass. Crying to your mama after losing a game as a grown man?!.... I'd be extremely embarrassed to be his teammate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If a player wants a percentage of ownership because he plays he can get straight fucked if I’m an owner. 
No sane NFL owner will do that for a player who hasn't played a single snap at the next level. Not even Jerrah is that dumb. Whoever Caleb took on as an agent is really feeling themselves on this one.
  • Like 1

Was amazed at an article are saw pointing out all social media posts about how ABC shouldn't have shown the crying and allow the kid and his family to have their privacy.

spacer.png

It's a nationally televised night game at the Rose Bowl with a 21 year old man who makes millions of dollars a year and has played at two blue bloods and won a Heisman who is in line to be the #1 pick and lead a franchise in a billion dollar industry in about 6 months. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, ousux said:
On 11/5/2023 at 3:43 PM, troph said:

No sane NFL owner will do that for a player who hasn't played a single snap at the next level. Not even Jerrah is that dumb. Whoever Caleb took on as an agent is really feeling themselves on this one.

There is also the small detail that it is not allowed under the CBA.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think Williams quietly went off a number of teams’s draft board after crying on mommy’s shoulder. The Patriots to be sure. 

Again, it’s going to be a fun spring for people that don’t like Williams. 

willie from LT, you are most likely correct

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think Williams quietly went off a number of teams’s draft board after crying on mommy’s shoulder. The Patriots to be sure. 

Again, it’s going to be a fun spring for people that don’t like Williams. 

Watching him sit in the green room for a bit would be glorious. Even not being #1 would be high entertainment.