Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Abbott will start up with that now isn't the time to talk about gun control while we're in mourning. Of course we all know that he feels it's never the time.

If anything we're about to get a renewed push from the "pro-life" crowd to arm teachers.

• Hook 'Em 3

The kids were just days away from starting summer vacation, the greatest time of year for children to be playful and full of life. 

Every graduation taking place in Texas over the next week is going to include a moment of silence for those kids.

Fuck this timeline.

What grieves me most about these routine slaughters is the randomness of it all. Those freshly murdered people started their days much like those of us here started ours. The lives of those left to mourn them will be forever changed.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I always pictured uvalde as a peaceful little town. Place to maybe retire 

I don’t think you can have those thoughts about any place anymore. This happens everywhere, unfortunately. 

We’ll see more blurbs about arming teachers or evaluating our mental health systems for a bit and everything will go away, except the empty chairs at the kitchen tables of these families. 

• Rage+1 3

2 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

My daughter was a first grader when Sandy Hook happened.  Shook me to my core.

If Sandy Hook won't change some people's mind, nothing will. Gun sales will rise as early as today because some will be worried about the Left taking them away.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

Not a smuggler or migrant? Wtf is even the point of that statement? 

had a girlfriend? Just the hard hitting reporting folks 

There was an earlier report from a blue check Twitter guy saying suspect had been in a chase with border patrol

If Sandy Hook won't change some people's mind, nothing will. Gun sales will rise as early as today because some will be worried about the Left taking them away.

Secretly (or not so) gun companies love this because of what it does to their bottom line. 

• Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wonder how big of a story this will be. Hispanic guy killing hispanic kids in a small town doesn’t really move the needle nationally. Body count under 20 too, that’s the biggest thing that’ll hold it back imo.

dark maga will cheer him on, replacement theory and all that. Wouldn’t doubt if some of our own posters shrugged it off as brown on brown violence 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wonder how big of a story this will be. Hispanic guy killing hispanic kids in a small town doesn’t really move the needle nationally. Body count under 20 too, that’s the biggest thing that’ll hold it back imo.

Elementary School Kids.  So it will be a huge story for a week.  Then everyone will move on. Like clockwork.

• Hook 'Em 1

All the GQPers are gonna hug their guns just a little bit tighter tonight.

If 27 white babies were killed at Sandy Hook and nothing happened, you can be sure as fuck that aint nothign coming out of this incident.  

What a broken and distrubed society we live in.  Peace and love to all those impacted by this fresh hell.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

The color of the kids doesn't matter.  They are out of the womb.

I am 100% fucking serious.  I absolutely despise what this country has become.  We might not be ready for a violent ass-kicking (we should be), but for fuck's sake, people, VOTE.

• Hook 'Em 1

everywhere...in this country.

Yeah. Fuck this country. I’ve been sending up trial balloons for my wife, discussing leaving the country and how and when. No more discussions. I can’t look at my five month old, know this is only going to keep happening and probably get worse, and say, “Okay.” Fuck this country.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This.  This is America and we're not going to reverse course.  Sandy Hook showed us that.  Here's another iteration.  There will be another soon.

• Rage+1 2

can't read it. too small.

yeah i'm sorry.. it just said this is apparently the shooter who killed those kids in Ulvade.  I just hugged my girls a little tighter as they came home right now :(

9 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Yeah. Fuck this country. I’ve been sending up trial balloons for my wife, discussing leaving the country and how and when. No more discussions. I can’t look at my five month old, know this is only going to keep happening and probably get worse, and say, “Okay.” Fuck this country.

my wife has been scouting small towns in italy.  i have no idea what we'll do there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

If anything we're about to get a renewed push from the "pro-life" crowd to arm teachers.

Funny how I didn’t hear anyone on the right screaming that more citizens need to be armed after the mass shooting at a grocery store in a black neighborhood in Buffalo. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread