Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

6 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I somehow watched about two minutes of a Kari Lake speech and it occurred to me that maybe she actually believes what she's saying.

Imo she believes it as long as those people who show up and give her money believe it.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I somehow watched about two minutes of a Kari Lake speech and it occurred to me that maybe she actually believes what she's saying.

If there was a prop bet of "which C-level MAGA will be the first to call for a Trump monarchy," I'd put what little money I've got on this woman.

I think she's an opportunist, but her and the crazy lady railing on about making immigrants second class citizens are jockeying for Gestapo positions if democracy slides sideways.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think people overestimate the “smart ones who know better and are grifting” versus the number of Americans whose brain rot finally reached cortical mass and totally believe this shit. Including trump himself. Sure, the motherfucker knows he has committed crimes and continues to commit crimes knowingly. But he also almost certainly believes he should be allowed to do what he wants because Donald Trump. I think Kari Lake is another. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Y'all forget she's running for Senate already.  Not sure why she'd even jump in the race if she wanted to be VP - yes, she can legally run in 2 federal races in Arizona, as long as one is POTUS/VP, but she'd basically be punting on that Senate race and screwing over the Arizona GOP.  And if, god forbid, Trump won, say hello to Senator Ruben Gallego (interim, appointed by Governor Kelly Hobbs)

Edited by Js1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He won't pick her. She's a loser.

She also talks too much and would always be seeking the spotlight for herself. If he goes for a chick, I still say it's Noem. Noem is more like Pence in that she would still worship him and say nice things about him, but would happily stay in the background and be good for the occasional BJ. 

Or if the simulator starts full on huffing paint again, maybe  he ends up with RFK Jr. That's my favorite longshot bet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Y'all forget she's running for Senate already.  Not sure why she'd even jump in the race if she wanted to be VP - yes, she can legally run in 2 federal races in Arizona, as long as one is POTUS/VP, but she'd basically be punting on that Senate race and screwing over the Arizona GOP.  And if, god forbid, Trump won, say hello to Senator Ruben Gallego (interim, appointed by Governor Kelly Hobbs)

Two races = double the grift!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/17/2023 at 5:10 PM, speed817 said:

Heard they are fans of each other....

402059014_353614153868273_6879497513898633345_n.thumb.jpg.b39e010b66c43d84e2201afded8fd8a5.jpg

I love how terrible people always find each other. Oh, you hate Jews? Well, I’m an election denying vapid cunt. Want to grab some lunch?

Edited by Neonmoon

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 11:52 PM, jimmyjazz said:

What's that, the FBI is saying there are no signs of explosives?  It was a car travelling at a high rate of speed that went airborne after hitting a curb?  Huh.

Looks simple enough if one simply knows how to USE THE FORCE!  Apparently either Obi Wan or Yoda have gone over to the Dark Side.

Edited by AnTiM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol she just released what sounds like the most bullshit, staged, "offer" to drop out of her Senate race by the GOP chair in AZ. Between the Wisconsin R's doubling down on stupid for their maps and now this it's a sweet little Tuesday.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 12/21/2023 at 6:12 AM, YGIFS said:

“imaginative expression” would make a great name for her name for her line of cosmetics and perfume.

But only because “beloved cunt” is already taken.  

image.thumb.png.0552125c61e90e5a1a939022f65caea4.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Jeff, please do a better job of enunciating when you record your next "leaked", not-staged-at-all audio.

It sure makes Lake out to be a person of integrity with a great voice. Hmmmm.

Who recorded it? Presumably Lake. 

Why? It concretizes her MAGAness. 

Thus: It's a political play.

But

The guy in the audio is hanging himself. There is more than one mention of possible murder.  The script is actually very good if it is indeed scripted. I mean written at a level that is hard to attain even for professionals. The references to "back East" sound like they're made with real trepidation.

Is there a chance that it was a thinly veiled threat that Lake published both to demonstrate her devotion to Trumpism and get it out there that she's in danger in order to deter that kind of action?

I really don't know. This is the GOP criminal organization here willing to do anything to hold power and keep it from a usurping outsider such as Trump. They take Russian money. They lie as a matter policy. How far might the big money boys go in trying to protech their hold on power through the GOP?

I never thought I'd live in an America with these questions on the line.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Joe Biden was "old" in 2016 at the age of 73.

Donald Trump is not "old" in 2024 at the age of 77.

Makes sense.

I believe that Biden or Trump will be the oldest President inaugurated next January. Trump is obviously younger (~3.5 years) than Biden but is that very material when you get to these ages?  Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages. 

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I believe that Biden or Trump will be the oldest President inaugurated next January. Trump is obviously younger (~3.5 years) than Biden but is that very material when you get to these ages?  Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages. 

Trump is in severe cognitive decline.  Biden stutters.  Advantage, Biden.

LMAO -- "Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages."

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2