Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

12 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Ewers doesnt get hurt on that play, we prolly dont even discuss it. It wasnt that dirty of a play guys, jfc

That may have been true 30 years ago, but the NCAA has made a specific point of making hits like this illegal for just this reason. It’s like saying that taking a WR’s head off when he goes across the middle isn’t a dirty play. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

All of those stories are from two days ago. The report from today is that the injury isn't as bad as initially feared, and 4-6 weeks is too pessimistic.

I tend to believe the Feldman 2-3 weeks report. 

Wasn't it discussed a while back that Feldman has a source on staff? Maybe even Sark. 

• Hook 'Em 2

This may be too much sunshine, but I just rewatched the first quarter. Ewers was shredding Alabama in his second college start. His arm talent was on full display. Dudes got a good shot at being a UT hall of famer.

Through the first half, up until he’s injured, Card looked better than I expected as well… so there’s that. Iron sharpening iron?

No one has seen the revelation of what is about to transpire here. We are going to win these next couple of games without Quinn, Quinn is going to come back to the team like Gandalf (Quinn the White) except with a white mullet instead of a beard and lead us to a glorious rematch against Sauron (Saban). Mark my words. This isn’t over, yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kitty Boy said:

No one has seen the revelation of what is about to transpire here. We are going to win these next couple of games without Quinn, Quinn is going to come back to the team like Gandalf (Quinn the White) except with a white mullet instead of a beard and lead us to a glorious rematch against Sauron (Saban). Mark my words. This isn’t over, yet.

I’d prefer the D Line as Gandalf. 
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shaggyhorn said:

This may be too much sunshine, but I just rewatched the first quarter. Ewers was shredding Alabama in his second college start. His arm talent was on full display. Dudes got a good shot at being a UT hall of famer.

Through the first half, up until he’s injured, Card looked better than I expected as well… so there’s that. Iron sharpening iron?

I'll pump your sunshine into my veins. Quinn was just effortlessly flicking that ball wherever he wanted and throwing dimes. I'm not going to say it was Vince Young esque but I'm not going to not say that.  

20 minutes ago, Kitty Boy said:

13 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I’d prefer the D Line as Gandalf. 
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!  

5 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Secondary too. 

The entire team is Gandalf in our away all white uniforms and I’m Gimli - drunk and fat. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I rewatched LOTR recently too!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kitty Boy said:

Excited Little Boy GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

7a25701baada33165547efa629b3fa7a.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JFKFC said:

I'm not a doctor. I am sure I could have easily gotten into Harvard medical school if I wanted to but I didn't take science classes because I'm not a dork. Same reason why I wouldn't take business, engineering, science, math or liberal arts classes. Sitting here now, I have no memory whatsoever of attending class. I remember the Posse before it was enclosed, Mercado Caribe and the Copper Tank. There may have been a bar on 6th called Amnesia. I'm pretty sure I still have outstanding university parking tickets. The girls in Kinsolving were the last to fully shave down below. What I am trying to say is Quinn will start against West Virginia. 

How much to mow my lawn?

On 9/12/2022 at 11:17 AM, n64ra said:

It was dirty because of the way Turner held on to Ewers as they went to the ground and landed fully body on Ewers. There as no attempt to let up. I bet Saban thanked Turner in the visitors locker room for saving the game.

Alright I've had a few drinks so I'll be the dbag 'if you've ever played a sport' guy.  But this just came up at the bar (an actually enjoyable work meeting)... when you're landing on top of someone like that you definitely know you're letting all that weight drop dead on the guy...it's not like you have no idea, you can't completely stop yourself but you can certainly blunt the impact.  Ask anyone who is cool and played football or Vic Mackey's wide array of sexual partners.  And I do mean wide. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, dcar00 said:

Ewers is playing against the dirt burglars.  no way he misses that game.  hopefully we can scheme our way through the next 3.

God damn I hope you're right.  Undefeated with Quinn back?  OU can actually go into that game and not be in the classic no win situation.  "Oh they suck anyway, congrats?".  Bring all the heat.  Let the mullet flow.  Get game day there and laugh at all the dumbfuck aggy sheeprapists who thought it had to be Bama/aggy with all the attention that day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet