Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

7 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

He could’ve just been sitting on her face getting his taint sucked.

Let go a juicy ripper and 9 out of 10 times, she’s calling the cops.

Its definitely a high risk maneuver. Odds of finding your soulmate on the first pull aren't great. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sidis said:

we know nothing whatsoever yet other than chris beard was arrested for choking someone (or holding their nose maybe).  we don't know anything about anything yet beyond that.

all that said, this has the stink of pure white trash crap all over it. 

as an assholish aside, i can't believe he didn't upgrade a bit better after divorcing his wife for this chick and then hitting the jackpot in austin.  you just ruined your life for that?

The cops got it all wrong, he was "instructing" her just like another former TT coach.

21 minutes ago, JesusFChrist said:

No he doesn't. No one knows what happened, not even the cops. So fuck off with your magnaminous self.

What I do know is this is national news. We need to take immediate action or it looks like UT tolerates domestic abuse. Nobody is bigger than the program. Suspend him pending an investigation at the very least. And do it now.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

All joking aside, he has some demons he needs to get under control. He needs to own this and get professional help. Needs to move on from his fiancée too. Rehab and full confession / apology, he should keep his job  

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I knew a gal whose picture I saw browsing the December APD mugshots.  She had been arrested for domestic violence and something else.  Husband was a-hole scum bag and goaded her into a physical altercation.  He did this to try and gain some leverage in a soon pending divorce.  She went downtown and then all charges were dropped.  I imagine that will be the outcome here.

Perry Minton his attorney is saying "He is 100% innocent. "He should have never been arrested. The complainant wants him released immediately and all charges dismissed. It is truly inconceivable."

It might all just be due to the BBC?  The Bitches Be Crazy!  Now all guys are assholes as the Flip side of the coin.  But the BBC... it is real.  Could also be that the officers were like a lot of referees, not Longhorn fans. Could be he lost control completely and she is lying to try and undo the 911 call.  

Way too early to prejudge anything.  But you can keep the BBC pearl of wisdom.;-)

Edited by horn4life

27 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, I'm fucked.  I have grades due at noon today, and I spent the first two hours of the morning reading this thread instead of working on that.  I'm going to be spend the entire week filling out 219 Change-of-Grade forms now.

Fuck you, Beard!

If you want, I can give your Registrar a call on your behalf and explain the justifiable extenuating circumstances to allow the grading portal to remain open for you.  They don't want to process those Change-of-Grade forms any more than you wanting to fill them out.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

What I do know is this is national news. We need to take immediate action or it looks like UT tolerates domestic abuse. Nobody is bigger than the program. Suspend him pending an investigation at the very least. And do it now.

Yup. It's all over the big papers/networks.

• Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, I'm fucked.  I have grades due at noon today, and I spent the first two hours of the morning reading this thread instead of working on that.  I'm going to be spend the entire week filling out 219 Change-of-Grade forms now.

Fuck you, Beard!

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Absolutely they care!  They don't care enough to do the work that's required to get good grades, but they care about the grade I assign.

Because they've really worked hard this semester, but they just had some things come up in their lives that made it difficult for them to focus on my class!  And they're not good test takers!

Same.

Delete email, hit "submit grades" button. Bye!

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If you know what you're doing you can apply a blood choke which doesn't impede breathing at all. Renders unconsciousness. 

circulation is included in the statute

10 minutes ago, bullet said:

Interesting that they say "impede breath circulation" as opposed to attempted murder.

attempted murder is rarely charged due to issues of proof, easier to charge aggravated assault

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

All joking aside, he has some demons he needs to get under control. He needs to own this and get professional help. Needs to move on from his fiancée too. Rehab and full confession / apology, he should keep his job  

Fuck that. He can rehab and full confession but he shouldn’t keep his job here.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL, if you have a Minton representing you, you're guilty.  A gal I used to date was hired there out of UT Law, and we used to hang out in the "red room" for drinks and war stories.  Roy and clan were relentless.

1988 my mom and step-dad were busted for possession of a kilo of cocaine with intent to distribute. My step-dad's family had money and hired Roy Minton. My grandmother raised me on her social security check, so my mom got a public defender. Step dad got 9 months, and my mom got 8 years. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 7

7 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Oh god you people are back to coming up with fantasies where he keeps his job here??!?!?!

Alright I'm out. See y'all in a few hours when we know more.

Your head football coach used to show up wasted at USC practices.  We all love redemption stories.

The only night I spent in jail was (redacted)

Edited by BearSchlong

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Oh god you people are back to coming up with fantasies where he keeps his job here??!?!?!

Alright I'm out. See y'all in a few hours when we know more.

It's probably pretty simple.  If there is any physical evidence of violence he's done.  If there's not and she retracts any claims to the contrary, he's likely not.  Probably not worth speculating further until arrest report is released.

• Hook 'Em 3

I saw Randi coach several times back when she was the head volleyball coach at Wolfforth Frenship high school in Lubbock.  At some point I found out she was dating Beard when he was coaching at Tech.

Based on my observations and things I heard, those two are a lot alike, volatile, intense, and fiery. I kinda thought at the time that they would make an "interesting" couple.

Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me that shit could go sideways with those two, especially if alcohol was involved, and at that time of night, probably a pretty good chance.

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Just to catch up on this thread. Ryan Autello's tweet has been deleted, so we are back to the speculation that it wasn't Beard's fiancé that he actually choked. Also, the tweet from that person claiming to have treated Trew has been deleted.

Also, Trew's Instagram account has been deleted.

Ryan deleted his tweet out of concerns for the victim’s privacy. 

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

1988 my mom and step-dad were busted for possession of a kilo of cocaine with intent to distribute. My step-dad's family had money and hired Roy Minton. My grandmother raised me on her social security check, so my mom got a public defender. Step dad got 9 months, and my mom got 8 years. 

did your mom's lawyer stutter?

• Haha 2

Just now, David Dennison said:

You can't imagine any fact pattern where Chris Beard keeps his job?

I can imagine sure. As of now it looks like he beat and strangled his fiancé for which he should be fired. If somehow that’s not the case then sure but it seems pretty clear that he committed pretty serious domestic abuse 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, sunset87 said:

I saw Randi coach several times back when she was the head volleyball coach at Wolfforth Frenship high school in Lubbock.  At some point I found out she was dating Beard when he was coaching at Tech.

Based on my observations and things I heard, those two are a lot alike, volatile, intense, and fiery. I kinda thought at the time that they would make an "interesting" couple.

Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me that shit could go sideways with those two, especially if alcohol was involved, and at that time of night, probably a pretty good chance.

2am on a weekend. They were pounding drinks all day 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I hate this post.

I've already made one call to a lawdog buddy today to ask him to go to the jail and check on a poor guy getting fucked by the system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Techsan23 said:

I'm loving this shit. There's 100+ of you that are dog shit human beings with no moral compass. All of you hiding behind a keyboard revealing your true selves. 

I'm sorry your entire identity is based on a college team that has no relation to yourselves and now your lives are crashing down as your emperor is sitting in travis county jail. 

This group is the worst of UT fans. 

Because we want Beard fired for this?

Bye, Felicia.

18 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

There will be protesters outside the arena tonight calling for Beard’s head. Have you forgotten “We’re Texas” where protest has been an art form since the 60’s?

Yes tonight. But if you just ignore them they'll move on to something else within a week or two. Say Beard is taking a leave to get himself in order. Bring him back in January for conference after the attention gets diverted elsewhere. 

Provided there aren't formal charges filed by the District Attorney. 

Now I'm not saying they should do this. But they could very easily if they want to. It's done all the time by people far more important to our national wellbeing than a basketball coach. 

Edited by Hermanator

12 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

LOL.  remember when i said "innocent until proven guilty".  it's kinda important.  cops fuck up all the time.

BUT AGAIN, if the accusation is proven true in a court of law, he's a shit person who should be GONE.

Some cases like this take years to resolve. You think he should just keep coaching in the meantime?

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

It's probably pretty simple.  If there is any physical evidence of violence he's done.  If there's not and she retracts any claims to the contrary, he's likely not.  Probably not worth speculating further until arrest report is released.

Even if there is, it can be self defense.

I'd say the alcohol fueled MH issued redhead attacking the short fused drunk basketball coach who is tired of her shit and shoves her away by her neck and 911 calls the white knights at APD who ride to her rescue and take a statement from a drunk enraged crazy redhead odds are pretty good. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Skipper said:

I mean at the very least there’s a 911 call where he’s actively choking someone, right?

Seems very unlikely he keeps his job 

But I agree that further speculation is not too helpful. I’ve speculated enough already 😁

Edited by MotownHorn

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi