45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

21 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

If I read correctly there were 3 missed penalties from the US side, but guess only Megan's bothers anyone.

The whole thing was embarassing for both sides.  Multiple shots wide or high.  US goalie made a helluva try on the winning shot, but she popped the ball up on the kick and it leaked back past the line before she was able to knock it out.  She had no idea it was a goal.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:
4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:
It used to tickle me shitless that I regularly outshot my NRA-member right-wing co-workers. 
It drove them fucking crazy. 

I grew my hair out during the pandemic, and it just made my homies more annoyed when I out shout them at ths Dove lease or at the range. I may meditate or do yoga next time and just really go full libtard.

Pull a Van Driessen on them. "Men have feelings, too. May I share mine with you."

• Haha 2

No worries, folks.  I see that donald JAIL trump is already in violation of his agreement not to intimidate, endanger, threaten, or bitch about any of the people involved with his prosecution.  Surely he will be arrested and locked up before the day is out, right?  Right?  Right?

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The downside of trying to make yourself an unelected dictator, I guess. Don't do shit like that and you won't go to jail for life.

Yeah.

Thems the breaks when it comes to coups d'états

If you miss, you'll likely end up behind bars, dead, or you die behind bars.

• Like 1

It's adorable that some people think Donald Trump will serve one minute in prison.

What do you think the *most likely* outcome is?

For me, it is that he loses the Jan 6 trial around Sept, loses the election, loses appeals by early 2025 and has to report to prison for 5-10 year sentence by end of 2025. He eventually loses classified docs case, too, but serves concurrently. Gets out around 85 years old, still playing kingmaker amongst the furthest right fringe, but is otherwise done politically.
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, Red Five said:

Dotardians: "Joe Biden is weaponizing the DOJ! This is the worst thing to ever happen in this country!"

Dotard: "When I'm president again, I'm going to weaponize the DOJ and the government and put the people I don't like in jail."

Dotardians: "Yeah! That's great!"

Every accusation is a confession. Look at how MAGAts jump on the "Biden crime family" when the only evidence is that Hunter Biden used his dad's name to make millions. In the meantime, Trump required everyone visiting him in DC to stay at his hotel, and the govt started using Trump hotels around the world. And who knows how much Trump has previously and continues to charge the secret service to stay at his hotels while protecting him. 

If Biden owned a hotel that housed 1 govt employee, Cruz would be calling for a special counsel to be appointed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Lurch said:

He either wins the 2024 election and uses his pardon power or some authoritarian ground to eliminate any conviction or pending charges, or he loses the election and if he is convicted in one or more case he'll tie up the case in appeals for just long enough to die while out on bond. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Tough loss. The US goalkeeper played one hell of a game, and she nailed her PK.

Fuck tfg and his maggat bootlickers.

As predictable as the weather: https://www.mediaite.com/news/glad-they-lost-conservatives-delight-in-u-s-womens-ouster-from-world-cup-and-megan-rapinoes-crucial-missed-penalty-kick/

Conservatives took to X, formerly known as Twitter, to gloat and mock soccer star Megan Rapinoe missing a crucial kick during the Women’s World Cup.

Rapinoe ended her soccer career at the World Cup by missing a penalty kick for the United States women’s national team which exited in the round of 16. Sweden won the penalty shootout by 5-4 and ended up advancing after a scoreless game.

Conservatives on social media delighted in the U.S. squad’s defeat and mocked Rapinoe for missing the crucial penalty shot. Last month, the women’s soccer legend announced her plans to retire after the World Cup.

• Rage+1 1

We're all going to hear acquaintances or family members say how Trump is being persecuted for free speech. It's important to educate them on the truth. You won't convince them but there are usually others around that need to hear the truth.

It's not that Trump lied about the election it's that he attempted to get the DOJ to lie to the states about election irregularities, he convinced electors to illegally declare they were the official electors and that he pressured Pence to break the law. The good news is that he ultimately failed in 2 of these 3 BUT that being a horrible criminal doesn't make you less of a criminal.

• Hook 'Em 1

the protective order would prevent Trump or his lawyers from taking information that prosecutors are required to disclose to them, and then making that info public.  Trump will want to spin that information and present his case in the public. All witnesses will be named by trump.

After what Trump and his lawyers have done over the last week, I don't see how a gag order isn't dropped on them. Trump is going after the potential jury pool to confuse them before the case even remotely gets to trial.

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Because they hate America 

Someone should start a social media trend to call these people what they have become: foreigners

I know that you have to hit the low benchmark of being born in this country to be an American but there is no American blood left in any of these people anymore.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

He either wins the 2024 election

That you think this is likely puts everything else you say into question.

He might be president again, but it will be because, as stated before, the coup is still in progress.

He will win no more elections. Not in the popular vote, and not in the Electoral College.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

i'm no lawyer but from the replies:

So what exactly is the error? That the grand jury convened for one of this other indictments was doing overlaping work on the documents case, or vice versa? 

Either way, this chick gets dismissed and declared unfit, right?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

For me, it is that he loses the Jan 6 trial around Sept, loses the election, loses appeals by early 2025 and has to report to prison for 5-10 year sentence by end of 2025. He eventually loses classified docs case, too, but serves concurrently. Gets out around 85 years old, still playing kingmaker amongst the furthest right fringe, but is otherwise done politically.

i think it's house arrest at maralago. no public appearances and we will (gladly) be limited to blurry golf course images and vertically recorded wedding crashes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He cuts a deal to drop out of the race and to never run for political office again.  

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i think it's house arrest at maralago. no public appearances and we will (gladly) be limited to blurry golf course images and vertically recorded wedding crashes. 

I've been thinking it's a combination of these two in some kind of plea deal. 

The problem is he has to be willing to admit guilt in order to strike a deal. He's not there yet. 

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated