45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Alina is more silicon than woman now and it's still not close.

Here they are without all the plastic surgery and it's a landslide. 

image.thumb.png.42e15304c6d4ac515e4a12679c724dc3.png

Taylor's in makeup and Alina is dressed for her parking garage lawyer gig, so it's not 1 to 1, but it's one of only a few pre-surgery pics of Habba and the first image result for Swift. 

Regardless of any extraneous factors, there's no amount of silicon and lipstick you can put on a pig to make Alina Habba hotter than Taylor Swift. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Pods said:

Taylor's in makeup and Alina is dressed for her parking garage lawyer gig, so it's not 1 to 1, but it's one of only a few pre-surgery pics of Habba and the first image result for Swift. 

Regardless of any extraneous factors, there's no amount of silicon and lipstick you can put on a pig to make Alina Habba hotter than Taylor Swift. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Pods said:

*silicone, otherwise they really would be bags of sand, or even harder

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pods said:

Are Tay Tay's Ta Tas real?

I have to wonder what percentage of plastic surgery procedures lead to what most would call a worse look.  Habba wasn't a pinup beauty at any point, but she definitely was more attractive pre-surgery.  She went from "girl next door" to "AI created sex robot".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have to wonder what percentage of plastic surgery procedures lead to what most would call a worse look.  Habba wasn't a pinup beauty at any point, but she definitely was more attractive pre-surgery.  She went from "girl next door" to "AI created sex robot".

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It reminds me of the Greg Giraldo quote from the roast of Joan Rivers to Kathy Griffin, "You've been stitched up thousands of times, but you're still sad to look at.  You're like the AIDS quilt."

The pressure women feel to look a certain way isn't something I'm going to pretend to understand.  I know it isn't fair.  What I do know is that going down that road typically doesn't end very well.  To your point, Habba wasn't a physically unattractive woman prior to having all this work done, but now she almost doesn't look like she's a member of our species.  What makes her unattractive is who she is.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gotta respect the long game of 45 other U.S. Presidents across, as of literally today, precisely 235 years to plan out not obtaining indictments or immunity from the other 44 of them.  All plotted out over centuries to just singularly fuck over Donald Trump in an unfair, political witch-hunt!  It is absolutely how fucking stupid we are as a country but made it this far.  Welp, had a good run...

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

So 44 previous presidents served their terms and stepped away without being indicted. Hmmm

Heck 9 of them managed to walk away from failure to win re-election without trying to usurp the Constitution and remain in power.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, texasdago said:

So what's it say because I deleted Xitter

Mitchell is credited with devising the novel enforcement mechanism in the Texas Heartbeat Act, also known as Senate Bill 8 (or SB 8), which outlaws abortion after cardiac activity is detected and avoids judicial review by prohibiting government officials from enforcing the statute and empowering private citizens to bring lawsuits against those who violate it.[4][5] On September 1, 2021, the Supreme Court of the United States refused to enjoin the enforcement of SB 8, marking the first time that a state had successfully imposed a pre-viability abortion ban since Roe v. Wade.[6]

Mitchell has argued five times before the Supreme Court of the United States and authored the principal merits brief in eight Supreme Court cases.[1] Mitchell has also written amicus curiae briefs in the Supreme Court. In Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, Mitchell and a colleague urged the Supreme Court to overrule Roe v. Wade, arguing that overturning Roe should eventually lead to the reversal of other "lawless" court decisions such as those establishing a right to same-sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges), while distinguishing and defending the right to interracial marriage recognized in Loving v. Virginia.[13] [14]

• Rage+1 6

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

So what's next?  Is that final or does he get to appeal again? 

He can ask for a rehearing en banc (meaning asking for the entire circuit to rehear it rather than just the original panel) from the appellate circuit, which is not an appeal as of right, but discretionary. Of course, he can seek a writ to the Supreme Court, which is also discretionary, with a couple of percentage points chance of it being accepted, but for the fact it is such a sexy hot button high profile case with huge implications. 

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Finally.

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So what's next?  Is that final or does he get to appeal again? 

Yeah, He'll wait to submit his appeal to the USSC on the last day but my bet is they decline to hear it unless the money flows to hear it just to delay and then they deny the appeal anyway but the straightforward apprach would be to deny the appeal.

1 minute ago, TexasEd said:

Yeah, He'll wait to submit his appeal to the USSC on the last day but my bet is they decline to hear it unless the money flows to hear it just to delay and then they deny the appeal anyway but the straightforward apprach would be to deny the appeal.

4 have to agree to hear it, 5 for a decision in his favor

I've said it before and I'll say it again - he doesn't have 5 votes in his favor on this.  The liberals + Roberts + one of Kavanaugh/ACB will rule against him.  Kavanaugh typically follows Roberts. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So does this ruling affirm that a sitting POTUS does have executive immunity, or does it just say should such a thing exist, it doesn't extend past time in office?

They specifically call out the a former president can be prosecuted for any CRIMES committed while in office.  Executive immunity would still apply to official duties because the official duties of the president are not criminal.

That bit about following the advice of pillow salesmen and conspiracy theorists instead of say the advice of Whitehouse counsel is coming back to bit him.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 3

The fraud penalty in New York should drop any minute now as well unless something has changed. It would be nice to put a second harpoon into this orange whale this week or even today.

Perhaps we're a step closer to a victory of the obvious over the convoluted.

• Hook 'Em 5