The Deion (Colorado) @ Oregon - ABC

mdmost

You seem a little too sensitive about all this as you have in the Deion thread. There's a reason this was a 21 point spread. 
I'm thrilled about the state of CU's program. And i fully expected CU to lose today, knowing that a game like this was definitely possible. Might happen next week, too. Gotta get a bunch of OL and DL before they can compete in games like this.

I just think it's funny to see the haters come out of the woodwork.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

No, I'm on record as saying I think he's got a big future in coaching.
But, this team was a complete fraud.  Not entirely their fault, as they got credit for beating a ranked TCU team that shouldn't have been ranked.  But, these guys haven't played anybody or done anything, and people have been asking if they could win the Pac and make the playoff, with a Heisman.  Good god, man, calm your tits.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, had CU at 3-0 to start the season. They have a lot of holes. Not sure how that makes them a fraud.
  • Hook 'Em 1

At this point if I were Coach D I would give the first team O- line one more chance at it.  If they fail, I'd play the second string the rest of the game.  I mean, why not?  Get 'em some TV and game time.  On the other side, if I were coaching the Ducks, we would probably do the same thing.  Unless, I really had a hard on for all the hype/attention/etc.  If that were the case, I'd run the score like Coach Heisman back when and then.  222-0.

222-0: The Worst Blowout in College Football History | Mental Floss

• Like 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:
10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:
No, I'm on record as saying I think he's got a big future in coaching.
But, this team was a complete fraud.  Not entirely their fault, as they got credit for beating a ranked TCU team that shouldn't have been ranked.  But, these guys haven't played anybody or done anything, and people have been asking if they could win the Pac and make the playoff, with a Heisman.  Good god, man, calm your tits.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, had CU at 3-0 to start the season. They have a lot of holes. Not sure how that makes them a fraud.

It’s not that surprising they were 3-0, tbh. This board knew TCU was a preseason fraud team after they graduated all those senior citizens and all those defensive players coached by Gary. Nebraska fucking blows. CSU sucks. Actually not being 3-0 would have been weird 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Reminder, Oregon needed 20 in the 4th quarter against a shitty Tech team to win by 8. 

They had close to 140 yards in penalties. Plus a couple failed 4th down conversions.  This team is super talented, but Lanning sometimes does the Tom Herman”We are too smart to do the simple smart thing” routine. 

• Like 1