Texas vs tceh - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, LonghornBreeder said:

I can't wait to see how you bitch next year, when Manning puts up sub-Heisman numbers in a quarter.

The whole team is playing great. Don't lose your mind every time we don't score a TD.

Too many injuries and overall the team is playing too well to really piss and moan, however, that doesn’t mean we can’t point out when a player or position group isn’t playing well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

easy trigger. I think Ewers is off tonight. He is playing scared and has no touch on the long ball. Don't be a crybaby because someone is calling it like it is.  

Don't freak the fuck out because a 20 year old kid isn't meeting your expectation.

Jumping in during the injury to. Lay off Quinn, people. He’s playing hurt and playing smart. He’s playing to minimize further injury. Unless a drive and points are at stake. Then he’s diving head first to cover the ball on the ground. Ain’t saying he’s real mobile when he’s at his best. Saying he’s playing hurt, and smart,

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

easy trigger. I think Ewers is off tonight. He is playing scared and has no touch on the long ball. Don't be a crybaby because someone is calling it like it is.  

I don’t see that at all from Ewers.  Tech is play hard and he’s managing the game quite well.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Eventually “being off” is just who you are.

He is off and is inconsistent but that doesn't make you less of an idiot when it comes to him. He's 12th in the nation in passer rating. He has not been elite like his incoming hype and isn't a guy who can carry a team to titles but he's also not nearly as bad as your constant whining silliness would indicate. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• immamac unpinned this topic