The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Macanudo said:

The Democrat Party and their Big Tech allies are not merely secular; they have virtually created a new religion of wokeness that is increasingly hostile toward people of faith, particularly Christians and Jews. 

If this is what republicans believe, then isn’t it a violation of the first and second amendments for the government to both silence them and stop them from practicing their religion of wokeness, as he is saying they will do?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, GopherRock said:

All of this bullshit from Florida reminds me of a Rolling Stone article from 2012, when Minnesota's largest school district had a similar policy to this crap in Florida. It led to wholesale and widespread sexual-orientation-based bullying in the district. Nine students killed themselves within a year and change. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/one-towns-war-on-gay-teens-232572/

Just bringing this back up makes my blood boil.

I had never seen that article before and wow, that was heartbreaking. And so much fail by so many people.

13 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I don't care to dig up a tweet but I read earlier that Dickhead Harding the child killer withdrew this particularly heinous amendment. small victories, I suppose

I saw that he did as well, but look for it to return in some fashion.

19 hours ago, Captainant said:

that's a feature, not a bug for very fine people like @Johnny Sack and @fattyflattie and @slorch and @workswithseed everyone else who mindlessly votes (R) because unga bunga dems bad

*crickets* on various actual GQP policy bullshit...

but by god those great patriots will be here defending America from Joe's stammer! 

what a bunch of ridiculously shallow and transparently disingenuous assholes lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, F250 said:

I just read his manifesto. That was one seriously coked out rant. This is some seriously crazy shit and a lot of it contradicts itself.

Basically it's a guy blowing a dog whistle while plotting the evisceration of the U.S. Economy.

Just so intellectually vapid and logically bereft.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Rick Scott is all about every American being required to pay income tax. We don't want to tax the rich more, so let's find the group that has plenty of disposable cash. There we are. Poor people.

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

*medicare fraudster rick scott

Yep. Always good to remember that Rick was forced to resign from the company he founded due to stealing from Americans. In a civil case deposition about his role, he pled the 5th a few times. 75 times to be exact.

On 2/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, longhornmatt said:

Voter: Yeah! And how are you going to do that?

GOP: I’m glad you asked.  First, we’re going to have free and fair elections ...

Voter: Well, that sounds pretty reasonable.

GOP: … and then no matter how people voted, we’re just going to have Mike Pence decide who wins.

GOP: just to be fair, any republican led state house can over turn any election result !

On 2/22/2022 at 1:04 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm telling you, if I was a teacher, I'd be crowdsourcing legal funding because I'd be opening myself up to lawsuits left and right with this bullshit. And it's worse because they are also going down the path of white fragility with some other nonsense about making white people uncomfortable.  Here's a tiktok from a teacher in Florida talking about why she's looking to leave education: 

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSNnJWM/

What? She isn't granted qualified immunity for just doing her job?  Huh.  Imagine that.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I have to hand it to that cunt, not only can she mimic Trump's sub 80 IQ, but she's managed to duplicate Donnie's physical stature, right down to his FUPA and bitch tits. She's gonna be a formidable opponent on the campaign trail. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thought about the Photo Album thread, but decided against it, since the bottom photo is at CPAC, it showcases the Kool-Ade:

Would you see rump anywhere near the front lines?

Fuck that.  He would have long-since fled, persuaded by a briefcase full of cash from our attacker, to set up camp in some friendly third-party nation.  Trump wouldn't even get his fucking shoes dirty if we were attacked, much less stand and fight.  He's a gutless fucking pussy, and everyone who worships him knows it, because they're gutless fucking pussy-ass cowards, too.  "He talks just like me!"  -- yeah, like the gutless worthless un-American coward that you are, absolutely.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thought about the Photo Album thread, but decided against it, since the bottom photo is at CPAC, it showcases the Kool-Ade:

lol, that pussy wouldn't know the first thing about firing that weapon and even if he managed to he'd probably hit himself in the face with the muzzle because he's so bitch-made that little bit of kickback would be too much for him to handle

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Would you see rump anywhere near the front lines?

Fuck that.  He would have long-since fled, persuaded by a briefcase full of cash from our attacker, to set up camp in some friendly third-party nation.  Trump wouldn't even get his fucking shoes dirty if we were attacked, much less stand and fight.  He's a gutless fucking pussy, and everyone who worships him knows it, because they're gutless fucking pussy-ass cowards, too.  "He talks just like me!"  -- yeah, like the gutless worthless un-American coward that you are, absolutely.

He wouldn't even get cash out of the deal, just forgive some of his debt. Like when my kid cuts the grass and asks for $20, but I remind him I bought him $40 in fishing tackle at Academy so now he only owes me $20. 

• Haha 2