The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I woke up this morning and realized that the Republican party is not advocating for any single program, idea, or bill that’s good for America. Can anyone think of one single example? Immigration reform theoretically was one, but we’ve all seen what happened there. It really is amazing how worthless that party has become. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

Juan Williams of Fox News writing for The Hill

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) took a face-first fall on live television two weeks ago when he called a vote to begin impeachment proceedings against President Biden’s secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas. In rushing to please the Trump-extremists in his caucus, he failed to realize that he did not have the votes. On a second try last week, they impeached Mayorkas by a single vote. It was a transparently empty act that said less about the secretary than it did about their own bumbling.

The entire GOP House caucus is now locked in this fall-on-your-butt loop of dysfunction.

Currently, close to two dozen Republicans are making it clear they can’t take more of the sad comedy. They are leaving their broken caucus. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4463811-house-republicans-majority-is-falling-apart/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Juan Williams of Fox News writing for The Hill

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) took a face-first fall on live television two weeks ago when he called a vote to begin impeachment proceedings against President Biden’s secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas. In rushing to please the Trump-extremists in his caucus, he failed to realize that he did not have the votes. On a second try last week, they impeached Mayorkas by a single vote. It was a transparently empty act that said less about the secretary than it did about their own bumbling.

The entire GOP House caucus is now locked in this fall-on-your-butt loop of dysfunction.

Currently, close to two dozen Republicans are making it clear they can’t take more of the sad comedy. They are leaving their broken caucus. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4463811-house-republicans-majority-is-falling-apart/

Guarantee that the GQP is celebrating that the 2 dozen republicans are resigning. They will backfill them with even Trumpier representatives. Since most districts are not in play, I assume most if not all, will win.

On 2/20/2024 at 7:02 AM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Atlantic Ocean- *cancels America where Kid Rock's house sits*

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kid-rocks-oceanfront-home-hangs-192924724.html

Its ok, the millionaires will be fine. We'll subsidize their insurance payouts. 

(Remember that scientists have been predicting this would happen since the 70s). 

Has YouTube always been so shameless about who they accept advertising dollars from? I don't know, maybe the algorithm got me from all the random shit I click on in here, but I'm getting a lot of full length Epoch Times transphobia (redundant) ads, and I just watched a 3-minute ad for the "Second Amendment Bible" teaching people how to obtain guns without serial numbers to be "better prepared for what's to come." The fuck man?

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Has YouTube always been so shameless about who they accept advertising dollars from? I don't know, maybe the algorithm got me from all the random shit I click on in here, but I'm getting a lot of full length Epoch Times transphobia (redundant) ads, and I just watched a 3-minute ad for the "Second Amendment Bible" teaching people how to obtain guns without serial numbers to be "better prepared for what's to come." The fuck man?

I'm about sick of ads for Huel.

34 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yup plus ads for clothing to conceal your weapon even when wearing shorts.  WTF y'all.

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Its ok, the millionaires will be fine. We'll subsidize their insurance payouts. 

(Remember that scientists have been predicting this would happen since the 70s). 

It's not just the sea level rising; a bunch of the East Coast is also sinking.

Free link:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/02/13/climate/flooding-sea-levels-groundwater.html?unlocked_article_code=1.XU0.z3Lb.vAvQGfPUyvCC&smid=url-share

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why was there a UT cornhole setup at. New York party?

New York Juneteenth party? Maybe Texas connection?

My question is when did people with Greek names feel like they were "inside" the greater Redneck culture?

[Edit: just saw that one of them is "Znidarsic," which is Old Church Slavonic for "Unconvicted SS Prison Camp Guard."]

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Don’t do that.

Delete your cookies.

I should probably add that if you’re logged in with a Google/YouTube account, deleting your cookies isn’t going to have a huge impact but it’s still a good idea to do that periodically. Watching radical videos of any kind is going to get more of them pushed at you. Apparently that may have something to do with the ads, too. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

8 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Whoops 

IMG_0380.thumb.jpeg.290e885ff81b21e7d9ad67c877b4a4ea.jpeg

Do we actually have journalism schools anymore?  B/c we sure as hell don't have any decent reporters.  The MSM will be just as responsible as Fox, OAN and other right-wing media sites, when democracy falls.  These people are fucking worthless. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 10:07 PM, cactusflinthead said:

This part... "They expect us to put up the lives of my brothers and sisters in uniform to protect them when they are not even willing to do that for themselves."

Now instead of referring to NATO members, imagine she's talking about the 0.01% in this country and the vast majority of politicians and how they don't send their own kids to be cannon fodder.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Do we actually have journalism schools anymore?  B/c we sure as hell don't have any decent reporters.  The MSM will be just as responsible as Fox, OAN and other right-wing media sites, when democracy falls.  These people are fucking worthless. 

We get what we pay for.

I didn't realize it was Posobiec who told the CPAC crowd "welcome to the end of democracy" yesterday.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/welcome-to-the-end-of-democracy-trump-booster-jack-posobiec-vows-to-finish-what-began-on-jan-6-as-steve-bannon-cheers-on/

Alt-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec vowed to finish what rioters began on Jan. 6 by working to “overthrow” democracy “completely.”

Posobiec made the comments during the opening day of CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, in Washington, D.C., Wednesday.

“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”

Steve Bannon, former White House adviser, is heard in the background exclaiming, “All right! Amen!”

The reaction on X (formerly Twitter) to Posobiec’s audacious statements was swift.

Republicans Against Trump posted, “Trump’s Republican Party openly wants to end democracy. We must stop them.”

Posobiec expanded on his plans in an interview to Real America’s Voice.

“We are here in the swamp, to drain the swamp, and eventually to raze the swamp to the ground and create the new American republic on its ashes,” Posobiec said.

Matt Boyle said, “Yeah, but look, do you think that all the ‘Deep State’ people who live around Washington, D.C., and the DMV, right, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, they don’t notice all these conservatives around? Of course they do, they see you guys.”

“Oh, they’re terrified. They’re terrified. They’re terrified with this,” Posobiec emphasized.

“They’re scared of you guys, of the people that come to this conference, because they know it’s the people that come to this conference that give a shot to guys like Trump to come back to the White House and to actually take their power away, right?” Boyle said.

Posobiec answered, “The people in that town that you know and I know so well, they want this to not exist. They want all of you to not exist,” he said while pointing to the CPAC attendees. “They want your borders to not exist, and they want to get rid of you. And that’s why I say, we do need to be here, we do need to plant a flag.”

Former President Donald Trump is expected to speak Saturday, on the final day of CPAC 2024. Media outlets deemed left-wing by organizer Matt Schlapp, have been banned from receiving press credentials at the event.

Watch the videos above via X.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

This stupid piece of shit must be the hottest meme off the fax machine, because I've seen it 4-5 times already today. Never mind that if you've got an LLC you can write off nearly 100% of the cost of a "big ole diesel truck" in year one. 

428696828_18417992059003657_466745578429

This is such a flawed analogy.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 2/22/2024 at 9:55 AM, aggie08 said:

https://myadcenter.google.com/home

Go through your YouTube watch history and delete any right wing shit in there too.

Edited by ultimaton

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

This stupid piece of shit must be the hottest meme off the fax machine, because I've seen it 4-5 times already today. Never mind that if you've got an LLC you can write off nearly 100% of the cost of a "big ole diesel truck" in year one. 

428696828_18417992059003657_466745578429

But why did the meme creator use someone who resembles Jimbo Fisher, cause the one thing Fisher doesn't have to do for the next seven years is take out a loan on a big old truck.

• Haha 4